Random facts about YOU!

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Re: Random facts about YOU!

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Kaori wrote:RF: Ordered a bunch of stuff on Amazon, mostly Gunpla, and Gunpla parts, I usually dedicate each Gunpla I build with love and care to my friends on the Forums, so far, I have dedicated a Sengoku Astray, Gyan Vulcan, and R-Gyagya to my friends.
It'd be interesting to have one dedicated to me o:

RF: Might be moving to Akihabara in a couple years...
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

AZURE-KITE wrote:
Kaori wrote:RF: Ordered a bunch of stuff on Amazon, mostly Gunpla, and Gunpla parts, I usually dedicate each Gunpla I build with love and care to my friends on the Forums, so far, I have dedicated a Sengoku Astray, Gyan Vulcan, and R-Gyagya to my friends.
It'd be interesting to have one dedicated to me o:

RF: Might be moving to Akihabara in a couple years...
Put up a request in the Gunpla thread on Fanart, I'll see what I can do.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

random fact:
I am currently hopelessly addicted to Trauma Center and I bought all five games at once because I'm an enormous nerd
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Likely going to get Arcana Heart 3 Love Max on Steam at the end of this month.

The League of Legends World Championship next month shall be hype.

Soon the half point of the year comes. Autumn Equniox. Month 7 starts Sep 23/24 at Sunset for me.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

zaseo wrote:Likely going to get Arcana Heart 3 Love Max on Steam at the end of this month.
You're Welcome.

Why I think Magic sucks:
How do you "export" magic? Japan has really tight restrictions on immigration so talented individuals like Lelei would find it difficult to move there and practice their art. How would the Japanese government control that magic, tax it, make it work, do things with it they can't do otherwise?

Magic we've seen in use in the series -- a levitation spell to move a cart, we have tractors, helicopters, hovercraft etc. that anyone can use not just mages. A "sleep" spell, we already have good anesthesia, a "wind" spell to deflect arrows, we have Kevlar and better, Lelei's enhanced blast spell, we've got weapons a lot more powerful than those. What can magic do that makes it especially valuable over here, other than as a novelty?

Now exporting catgirls, that's got some possibilities...
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

The new DLC for Ultra Street Fighter IV is nice. Going to get when I have spare money.

Going to be a few months but worth it when I get my hands on a new PC.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

I have 2 exams on Sunday, 4th year Finance and 4th year Financial Accounting ...and I am on here trying to procrastinate lol

Post by Avatar_Crim »

I like playing pokemon tcg, casually and competitive, even if I'm not that great lol, plus there is a pre-release this sunday I plan to attend. woo, new cards.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Its my birthday today, yay.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

hey, happy birthday! lol, here is a .hack//gift.

Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Avatar_Crim wrote:hey, happy birthday! lol, here is a .hack//gift.

heh..
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

RF: I hate Magic in general and people who insist its real, I'm fin with it if its in a book or a movie, but please, people who insist magic is real are delusional, there are even some people saying if we forsake technology, magic comes back, there never was any magic to begin with, if we abandoned technology, we'll all be living like detroit.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Glad standard time is back. If only things can stay this way. Also due to standard time anime gets release on time and not later.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

Kaori wrote:RF: I hate Magic in general and people who insist its real, I'm fin with it if its in a book or a movie, but please, people who insist magic is real are delusional, there are even some people saying if we forsake technology, magic comes back, there never was any magic to begin with, if we abandoned technology, we'll all be living like detroit.
Lol, I get it.

Unrelated. I have an amiibo addiction. Someone Halp.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Kaori wrote:RF: I hate Magic in general and people who insist its real, I'm fin with it if its in a book or a movie, but please, people who insist magic is real are delusional, there are even some people saying if we forsake technology, magic comes back, there never was any magic to begin with, if we abandoned technology, we'll all be living like detroit.
Lol, I get it.

Gaze upon meine Amiibo's from Japan, paid for prime shipping and special delivery too, Mwahahahahahahahahaha:

Post by Avatar_Crim »

why must you do that to me, i need those two still lol.
Alkaid98

Post by Alkaid98 »

Yo don't mention amiibos guys, I'm trying not to slip into the pitfall of addiction. :( I only got handful for the characters I really liked, but I'm fighting the urge to get more..
Kaori wrote:
Lol, I get it.

Gaze upon meine Amiibo's from Japan, paid for prime shipping and special delivery too, Mwahahahahahahahahaha:
You getting them in for FE Fates? I grabbed those exact two a couple months or so ago at the Nintendo World store (in NYC) during a restock they had for that reason. I had to wait forever in a huge line since I didn't know Palutena was being released that day too and everyone and their mother showed up to get it + the restocked stuff.

I guess it was worth suffering in the line to not be stalking Lucina restocks or paying the damn scalpers. Lucina better kick ass in Fates.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Alkaid98 wrote:Yo don't mention amiibos guys, I'm trying not to slip into the pitfall of addiction. :( I only got handful for the characters I really liked, but I'm fighting the urge to get more..
Kaori wrote:
Lol, I get it.

You getting them in for FE Fates? I grabbed those exact two a couple months or so ago at the Nintendo World store (in NYC) during a restock they had for that reason. I had to wait forever in a huge line since I didn't know Palutena was being released that day too and everyone and their mother showed up to get it + the restocked stuff.

I guess it was worth suffering in the line to not be stalking Lucina restocks or paying the damn scalpers. Lucina better kick ass in Fates.
I got them for Codename STEAM, they're pretty useful characters in it as well, and from what I read for Fates, you can buy the gear that Robin and Lucina are using too if you let them man your shop.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

There isn't an Amiibo out yet that I want to own. Lucina from FE was close, but I decided to only buy her if another version with the mask is released.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

I only really wanted Shulk and Little Mac, but ended up grabbing a ton more and now I can't stop. next week i'll most likely grab villager restock, and then i'll most certainly get mewtwo.