Random facts about YOU!

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: Random facts about YOU!

Post by Kaori »

RF1: between games and working at the office, I love working on my fic, and thanks to dothackers for hosting my notes here, Its kinda hard to believe my verse has grown so much that I had to do a reboot of sorts to avoid it becoming to big.

RF2: I really hate people giving me advice or telling me their opinions on what I should do with my fic, really, if Tomino Yoshiyuki and Chris Avellone were gay with each other and adopted a baby daughter, she would be me, I do it for the art, I like having the good guys win, but not without a lot of hardship and suffering along the way, I like tragic or unrequited romance, not all lovers get together forever, I like Dramedy's, nothing like laughing one second then being being on the verge the next, I like telling a story behind everything, I avoid putting something in unless it can be properly explained how its there, I like to do my research, the sole reason why I got many others to stop using my universe is because of how freaking nasty I can get whenever I find a weakness in their stories set in my verse, wanna make SICON a beacon of hope so the universe can enter a golden age? It falls apart due to how difficult it is to use democracy in an entire universe, wanna make an independant faction that wants to make a difference? THEY CAN'T AND NEVER WILL, NOBODY can save an entire universe.

RF3: My views on freedom and order are represented in my fic between SICON and IDEA respectively, and I basically think that most of my readers are idiots for siding with either side, SICON is falling apart under its own weight and IDEA is incapable of doing anything but orders and fighting a war, I believe that its best to believe in your own views than something your higher ups tell you to, whether they be religious or political.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Crack Fic Incoming......
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Your own modem > any modem the cable company gives you. 100 download and upload speed for me.
Preparing for Windows 10. Backing up files and stuff to transfer. Windows 10 Pro 64bit next for me.
Wonder what the name of the Japanese Windows 10 mascot is going to be.
Can't wait to see E3 stuff next week.
Buying Lucas and the Mii Costumes on 1st day(Sunday)
The first 3 months of this year has almost gone by. Soon Summer shall be upon us.(I start the year on the Spring Equinox).
Evo is going to be hype next month.
The new Pokemon movie is going to be hype. Hoopa is also going to be released.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

RF: I LIVE! I DIE! I LIVE AGAIN!
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Random fact:
[6:14:40 PM] raiko horikawa trash (molly): I can't even be angry that she promptly kicked my ass approximately five seconds after that screencap was taken

I am ridiculously happy right now.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Did League of Legends placement matches. Finish at Silver 3. A bit better than I expected.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

i ordered Fragment last night, ill be expecting 25 weeks or so.

RF i have no brothers...........
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

random fact:
my life has been superbly shitty lately and now I don't even want to go on vacation sigh
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

RF1: Decided to rewatch both seasons of Ah My Elder Goddess.
RF2: I think I may try to assemble a Gunpla today since school is canceled after the entire power grid for the town its in went kaboom.
RF3: I forgot how bad rainy season can get here after living in Manila for a few years.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Started drawing again.
Not knowing what to draw.
Finally get idea.
Dont like the clothes.
Finally get an idea for a manga.
Still dont have an appropiate clothing for my MC.
Doesn't have a name yet, poor character.
Will keep on drawing until i get something i like for the MC.
A heads up: might post the <manga/comic/idea thingy> in the fanart section if i like how it turns out.
Start drawing a weapon.
Finish it --Feel satisfied for once--.
Will keep on drawing in a few hours, after waking up.

RF: Might publish my first fanfic/novel/creative idea in the Role-Play section
RF: Planning to buy a bass... I love it
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

AZURE-KITE wrote:Started drawing again.
RF: Might publish my first fanfic/novel/creative idea in the Role-Play section
RF: Planning to buy a bass... I love it

^_^ Hope you will make your character's clothing that satisfies you on the next attempt. Looking forward to seeing this in the fanart section :D
How much does the bass that you are after cost?
Kaori wrote:RF1: Decided to rewatch both seasons of Ah My Elder Goddess.
RF2: I think I may try to assemble a Gunpla today since school is canceled after the entire power grid for the town its in went kaboom.
RF3: I forgot how bad rainy season can get here after living in Manila for a few years.
Ah My Elder Goddess ?_?
Hope your power has returned by now o-0
:P Send that rain over to Scotland, its been waaaay to warm for some reason.

RF1: I just re-watched Monster Rancher on dvd, last time I saw the series was years ago on tv. Can't wait to get the 4th boxset to see any changes made assuming its uncut.
RF2: Played afew rounds of air hockey recently, managed to win half of the rounds xD
Jazul

Post by Jazul »

RF: Trying to play a song on piano by ear. It is not as hard as I thought σ(^_^;)
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

SSJScygoku wrote:Ah My Elder Goddess ?_?
You have not heard of the Elder Gods?
AZURE-KITE wrote: RF: Might publish my first fanfic/novel/creative idea in the Role-Play section
Do it.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Kaori wrote:
I've heard of Ah My Goddess tv series,unless this is something different @.@
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

SSJScygoku wrote:
Kaori wrote:
I've heard of Ah My Goddess tv series,unless this is something different @.@
Ah my Elder Goddess is a Romantic Comedy about a boy who finds out an Elder Goddess is in love with him, thing is the Elder Gods are abominations and simply looking at their true forms causes you to go insane, so Elder Goddess appears as a regular girl to him, too bad the guy thinks she's trolling him as the Elder Gods are known for being evil chaotic beings.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Kaori wrote:Ah my Elder Goddess is a Romantic Comedy about a boy who finds out an Elder Goddess is in love with him, thing is the Elder Gods are abominations and simply looking at their true forms causes you to go insane, so Elder Goddess appears as a regular girl to him, too bad the guy thinks she's trolling him as the Elder Gods are known for being evil chaotic beings.
Sounds like a good story to me, never heard of it before as the name is similar to Ah My Goddess xD Was this a movie?
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Ah my Elder Goddess is the fan name for it, its a TV series called Haiyore Nyaruko-san and Nyaruko-san W, and being something of a mild lovecraft fan, couldn't resist a romantic comedy about the Crawling Chaos Nyarlahotep.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Kaori wrote:Ah my Elder Goddess is the fan name for it, its a TV series called Haiyore Nyaruko-san and Nyaruko-san W, and being something of a mild lovecraft fan, couldn't resist a romantic comedy about the Crawling Chaos Nyarlahotep.
:P No wonder I couldn't see this after a google search,never heard anyone call it by that name before but I have heard of it. Infact both seasons are literally at my feet under the name "Nyaruko:Crawling with Love" @.@
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

SSJScygoku wrote:
Kaori wrote:Ah my Elder Goddess is the fan name for it, its a TV series called Haiyore Nyaruko-san and Nyaruko-san W, and being something of a mild lovecraft fan, couldn't resist a romantic comedy about the Crawling Chaos Nyarlahotep.
:P No wonder I couldn't see this after a google search,never heard anyone call it by that name before but I have heard of it. Infact both seasons are literally at my feet under the name "Nyaruko:Crawling with Love" @.@
Well I hope you like it, its one of my favorite Rom-Coms.

RF: I seriously hate people who like gundam build fighters but refuse to check out or even acknowledge the other universes, its all IHASGIANTROBOTTOYSDURHURHURHUR.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Kaori wrote:Well I hope you like it, its one of my favorite Rom-Coms.

RF: I seriously hate people who like gundam build fighters but refuse to check out or even acknowledge the other universes, its all IHASGIANTROBOTTOYSDURHURHURHUR.
:D I'm sure I will after hearing about the plot.

Odd I thought Gundam fans usually start either at Wing,Seed or the previous entries @.@

RF1: Just had some tomato soup,tasted like tomatoes
RF2: I was at paintball the other day, it rained often but not during games.