Random facts about YOU!

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: Random facts about YOU!

Post by Kaori »

RF: Doing good so far in my classes, although it's kinda sad to see that almost nobody comes here anymore, maybe we'd get more visitors if this became the Japanyay forums instead, just sayin.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Next week going to be playing A LOT of Omega Ruby.
Silver again :)
I might actually put effort into climbing next season in League of Legends.
Smash 4 balance patch hype?!
I love my beautiful hair.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

Zangoose is Eminem
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

RF: I had the weirdest dream, it involves furries, a zombie apocalypse, trains, giant monsters that look like the hybrid of a fort class and a catterpillar, fighting zombies, and different factions of the furries fighting for dominance in a post apocalyptic city, and by furries I mean solatorobo style furries, and I really mean by art style, they remind me of Solatorobo.
JinnoftheDesert

Post by JinnoftheDesert »

Kaori wrote:RF: Doing good so far in my classes, although it's kinda sad to see that almost nobody comes here anymore, maybe we'd get more visitors if this became the Japanyay forums instead, just sayin.
please no this is the only place I like going for .hack I miss the site don't take the forum away
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Can't wait for the Capcom Cup next week.
Animal Street Fighter 4 DLC looks great
Blazblue CS Extended on Steam is looking to be hype.
Omega Ruby is just so much fun.
Got Void Nocturne Skin.
BrinODea

Post by BrinODea »

RF: I am still alive! ...Somehow...
RF2: I grew a beard while I was away!
zerokoolpsx

Post by zerokoolpsx »

RF: Built a new PC over the weekend. Its freaking fast. Gonna try and reformat my old hdd on my hella old PC. Hopefully, it'll work again.
RF#2: I tried to order the PS4 20th Anniversary Limited Edition online at Sony's site. Couldn't buy it for over 2 hours. It got hammered so bad that there was internal server errors and crashes. I check Ebay and scalpers are selling it for $1300+. Stupid scalpers. Will wait until a game or a nice LE comes for PS4 to pick one up.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Blazblue on Steam

Voltceer/Volt Tackle Life Orb Naughty Nature Raichu vs Kyogre is funny. Giving Raichu 110 base speed was a great idea. With a Speed nature it ties with Gengar now and it has moves like Fake Out and Brick Break. Also Cloud Nine Pokemon or teammate with ability vs Primal Groudon.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Steam is pretty damn slow today, gonna hang around the forums for a while.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Random fact:

Procrastinating is stupid and why do I do it.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Been working at my local Gamestop for the holiday season. Cross my fingers I get to stay employed there. My managers love me but who knows what could happen.

I LOVE my job but working in retail and dealing DIRECTLY with people has made me hate people in general even more.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

I love having natural hair on my back!
zerokoolpsx

Post by zerokoolpsx »

RF: Had to replace my Crankshaft pulley last week. The bolt fell out as I was driving on the freeway. That caused me to lose the belt on my alternator which caused my battery light to go on. Also lost power steering. I was freaking out driving home. My Harmonic balancer was loose and nearly fell out of my car.

RF#2: Replace my AC compressor yesterday since the bearing was worn out and it was making a lot of noise everytime I turned on my car. Now, its much quieter. Didn't expect this much car maintenance before February.

RF#3: Still can't understand the pass from the Seahawks on 2nd down with 30 seconds left and 2 timeouts at the 1 yard line. Give it to Marshawn Lynch and you win the game. That's it!
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

RF: I feel like my life is slowly crumbling apart and all I wanna do is sit back and watch as it happens.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

I am super happy right now!
Playing a game of ARAM and this happens. First one after after 3 years of playing
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

zaseo wrote:I am super happy right now!
Playing a game of ARAM and this happens. First one after after 3 years of playing
Hey Congrats, I'm not much of an achievements person but I do love the feeling of building something and admiring your work.

RF: Might not be exactly on topic, but I have to say Light is one of my most hated characters. Not in anime, of all times. I have no idea how anyone can root for him, he's a indespicable person forcing his own beliefs on the world, claiming he knows what's best for everyone. He doesn't care how many innocent and good people he has to murder or manipulate for his manic cause of basically taking over the world. He's a huge psychopathic hypocrite, claiming "that people who kill are evil" while murdering people left and right. I can't believe that character got so popular. The fact that there are people who think he's just is making me lose my already dwindling faith in humanity, seriously death note readers, something is wrong with ALL of you for even rooting for ANYBODY in the series, F**k you all.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

I love spring as it is the start of a new year and the general feeling of the season.

I hope Texas can end daylight saving time. I really do not care what politicians do for the most part sense both sides of the spectrum sucks but this is a rare occasion where something might be done right. To fix the problems that would occur sense all of Texas is on Central time minus El Paso and surrounding areas that is on Mountain time maybe El Paso can be moved to Central time. Maybe New Mexico and Mexico can do the same thing.

Daylight saving year around is something New Mexico wanted but is extremely dumb. If it is dark in the morning now think of the mornings in winter where it is more darkness. 8:30 or 9:00 am sunrise isn't cool. They tried it before and it didn't last long. Since it is colder and darker people would have to get places earlier and heat them up. I could see flights and stuff getting delayed and the problems of children going to school. That is just the start of things that would wrong.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

RF1: Decided to make a battlenet account and get the battlenet client, all for Starcraft 2, decided to get wings of liberty first since I wanna avert the asian stereotype of always playing zerg, SPACE REDNECKS FOR THE WIN!

RF2: just because I have battlenet doesn't mean I'm going to play world of warcraft, don't wanna spend money on a subscription.

RF3: Tumbahan festival over here tonight! WOOOOOOOO! Go town fiesta!
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Kaori wrote:[Interesting fact about the Death Note fans and their obsession for Yagami Raito
Well, tbh i believe the own creators started it as a psychological thing... I mean, he is even arrogant in his name(Considering Gami is the word for god of- or -'god, dunno what Ya could mean, or maybe it is a very strange coincidence), most fangirls(boys included in the word) of these days are all into murdering and psychopaths... Thinking about this as if it was ACTUALLY fun to see people being murdered by a guy sitting on a throne.

Personally, i despise the fact that he uses his powers 'just cuz' he can... Second opinion... I didn't like all of the series...

RF: Planning to become a girly guy... Fem-Boy in progress