Make a plan and lead others.
75%
Follow who ever has a plan.
25%

Total votes: 16

Samael

Re: would you survive?

Post by Samael »

Could just be a relationship between people who willing to not let their emotions rule them to the point it'll harm them and people with good survival skills.

Indeed, it could be seen as a survival skill.
Dimitri

Post by Dimitri »

Physical: B
Mental: C
Experience: F
Emotional: F
Total: A
Barring some unforseen catacylsm, you will survive and pass invaluable experience and knowledge to future generations.

...I didn't get a Z....I still think I'm paranoid enough to survive though.
Kyero Fox
Pilot of White Glint
Pilot of White Glint

Post by Kyero Fox »

me and my Friend ROy would survive a Zombie out break easy. We both have a Hidden pistol in our house, Actual sharp weapons, and both know how to drive ( for the long driving times where one needs sleep)
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Samael wrote:Could just be a relationship between people who willing to not let their emotions rule them to the point it'll harm them and people with good survival skills.

All of your emotions can be survival skills. They're all important.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

_Tri-edge_ wrote:
Samael wrote:Could just be a relationship between people who willing to not let their emotions rule them to the point it'll harm them and people with good survival skills.

All of your emotions can be survival skills. They're all important.
You're thinking more along the line of instincts, not emotion.
Mirus

Post by Mirus »

I would be extremely dependent on whatever guy I find and end up falling in love with him and probably giving my life away for his...

<3 to the world, the way it is now.
Azure Ace

Post by Azure Ace »

Hehehe... Zombies everywhere, eh? I'd follow someone else's plan to make it to an airport, then fly to Canada (Zombies overlook Canada, EVERYONE does, their bound to be the next world power, they could go around bombing as many countries as they like, and no one would suspect them.)

Anyway, I'd need:
1. A hot chick
2. See above
3. See above
4. Following the pattern
5. You see where this is going...
6. Just like the first dude, I'd be bringing my Y-u-gi-oh deck, as i have also put my heart and soul into it.
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Post by Azure Knight »

I have the feeling that a unit on a high floor of an apartment or loft would also be a good idea. Like, the 30th+ story of an apartment in New York. Zombies can't operate elevators, can they?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Bad idea. Elevators will be very unsafe in something like that due to unreliable electricity and building integrity, and zombies can still use stairs. You'll just trap yourself.
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Post by Azure Knight »

AuraTwilight wrote:Bad idea. Elevators will be very unsafe in something like that due to unreliable electricity and building integrity, and zombies can still use stairs. You'll just trap yourself.
No, I didn't mean use the elevators. I just figured that zombies wouldn't climb that high in a stairwell. Also, it can be defended without a massive amount of effort because it's a narrow space. Same strategy as to why the Spartans fought at Thermoplyae.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Azure Knight wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:Bad idea. Elevators will be very unsafe in something like that due to unreliable electricity and building integrity, and zombies can still use stairs. You'll just trap yourself.
No, I didn't mean use the elevators. I just figured that zombies wouldn't climb that high in a stairwell. Also, it can be defended without a massive amount of effort because it's a narrow space. Same strategy as to why the Spartans fought at Thermoplyae.
Lol, roll bowling balls down the stairs. The sound would be deafening, but it would take so many zombies out!
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

Erranty wrote:
Azure Knight wrote:
Lol, roll bowling balls down the stairs. The sound would be deafening, but it would take so many zombies out!
and this is why you don't build an anti-zombie fortress anywhere except at the mid point of a scyscraper. It's easier to access than the top, and it can be defended pretty easily aswell. plus you can block off access to the top from the stairwell/elevator/any floors below where the fortress is situated, then build a new access point from within the fortress - making sure that all other access to the upper level floors is impossible, and that you've already cleared those upper level floors of zombies - and then use those upper floors for storage ^^d.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Mirus wrote:I would be extremely dependent on whatever guy I find and end up falling in love with him and probably giving my life away for his...

<3 to the world, the way it is now.
Oh. Hope a Zombie Outbreak happens real soon then. :)
Erranty wrote:If anyone was seriously trying to prepare for zombies they'd build a TERMINATOR. And since Skynet doesn't exist that would be okay.
Everything mechanical WILL BREAK DOWN.
Mirus

Post by Mirus »

_Tri-edge_ wrote:
Oh. Hope a Zombie Outbreak happens real soon then. :)
No thank you (;x)

</3
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Hey. I tried. :lol:
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

LOL zombie test if fun^^ Watch enough Zombie movies and most is easy

Physical A

Mental C

EXP D

Emotional F

Total Z+

As for what I'd take? Or Where I'd stay? Honestly, My best friend's house since I know his house better than my own, and it's in one of those complexes so I'd see a zombie coming, unless it was night. I'd prolly take my dad's knives, and since I don't have a gun, my best friend becomes a better choice as his dad was a collector. I'd bring all my food to his house since being in dirty clothes is better than being starving. I'd bring cards and books aswell since if zombies don't come for a while I'd need something to do when not playing on his boflex crap. Plus I'm pretty darn good at running so I think I'd survive as long as we'd be able to get food, otherwise once we leave his house and start crusading for food, head south
vagrantAI

Post by vagrantAI »

Oh this is fun!

Well for me my equipment would include:

1. Some kind of rifle with a scope attached.
2. My trusty 9mm handgun. Don't leave home without it!
3. Car with keys obviously.
4. Cell phone
5. My swiss army knife
6. Radio
7. Medical book (wow that is like, huge no brainer)

I think I also would hole up in wal-mart for several reasons. The roof is high, therefore sitting up there=one shot, one kill for any approaching zombies. There are a crapton of supplies. (including playstation 3s for whatever downtime we have. :D)

My aim with any kind of ranged weapon is really good. I've learned from playing Resident Evil that wasting bullets=you DIE! For obvious reasons the doors would need to be barricaded so that if they ever did enter the store we could bottleneck them very easily. I live in a fairly large population center, and unfortunately, my other friend who plays Resident Evil lives in the boonies, but I'd grab him first since he can shoot pretty well too, even though he's never proven it in real life. ;)

I don't see the point in listing all that other stuff, especially since it's in Wal-Mart. ;)
Haseo Vi Awesome

Post by Haseo Vi Awesome »

Ratsu wrote: Here is mine.
My items would be as followed:
1. A partridge in a Pear Tree.
2. Car and keys.
3. Back pack.
4. Assorted food.
5. Knifes or Short swords.
6. Medical supplies like band aids. (not all injuries come from zombies.)
7. Manga to preserve the anime club integrity...and if your board and no zombies are around.
8. Cell Phone.
9. Once at walmart- get that new night vision goggle toy thing just in case.
10. My yugioh deck. (as oddly as it sounds, I put my heart and soul in it, so its more of a keep sake then a deck to play with.)
11. Bottles of water.
12. Walkey-talkies. (once I rescue someone I need to talk to them if separated.)
13. A comfortable pair of shoes. ( You will be on your feet a lot.)
14. ***** and ***** to make napalm (its illegal to say WHAT two household items make it, but there are some.)
15. Matches and lighter fluid. (never know.)
16. If possible and oxygen tank. (you never know.)
17. Medical Book (if you don't know sicknesses.)
18. MONEY (I know, no people, but there are vending machines and you don't want to waste time or ammo getting into it.)
19. If possible a suicide grenade. (You are my enemy and if I am going to die I will take you with me.)
20. CLEAN UNDERWEAR!
You could bust it open with a crystal ball (free doritos ^_^)
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Post by Azure Knight »

I think I'd just call my friendly neighborhood Los Angeles PD. I'm gonna assume SINCE IT'S LA that we have some SWAT teams, and I think the police have a FEW guns around.
Epitaph Of Daybreak

Post by Epitaph Of Daybreak »

take
1 Master Cheif's sparten armor-halo
2 DG-0(GU)
3 banchee-halo
4 infinant rocket lancher (Resident Evil 4)
5 the antivirus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
6 Jet pack (solor power that somehow would actually work)
7 Food and Water
8 plasma granades- halo
9 one of the covenent force field generators - Halo (compleatly zombie proof fortress :D )
10 a remote controll that could pause the world :D
never said it had to be realistic.