Re: Dothackers is 7 years old!!

Post by Avatar_Crim »

just a bit late, but happy birthday
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

nobodyknows wrote:EDIT: and for all my love of dothack, I can tell you now that less than 30% of my time spent on this board has been directed towards actual .hack realted stuffs.
With me it's around 50%, but yeah, we talk and participate in topics about ALOT more than just .Hack. And it's not like, when .Hack is over, as in they release their last official material and no other anime/manga/game/etc will be created for the .Hack series, there will suddenly be nothing to talk about, or all the existing material will disappear. Yes, we'll have less things to talk about and overall excitement will decrease...but, overall excitement decreased since the LINK manga anyways XD And new people who haven't been into the .Hack fandom yet might learn about the series sometime in the future, and would wish to talk about things to other people...even recently we've had new members wanting to discuss about IMOQ and SIGN.

The forums will live on even after .Hack is over, and even with .Hack finally reaching its end, there will be still news to talk about, such like events, conventions, maybe a .Hack special/tribute that will happen somewhere or someplace...yeah :P .Hack might end, but it'll never be forgotten. And of course, it's a great idea as well to make the forums more CC2-related than .Hack-related after that, as it'll bring more things to talk about and more news to look for and all, mantaining an "active life" in the whole site...but even so, we'll always find out more things to talk about on the forums XD
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

Happy B-day Dothackers!!!
Azure Kite

Post by Azure Kite »

Congrats.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

TheSorrow wrote:
nobodyknows wrote:EDIT: and for all my love of dothack, I can tell you now that less than 30% of my time spent on this board has been directed towards actual .hack realted stuffs.
With me it's around 50%, but yeah, we talk and participate in topics about ALOT more than just .Hack. And it's not like, when .Hack is over, as in they release their last official material and no other anime/manga/game/etc will be created for the .Hack series, there will suddenly be nothing to talk about, or all the existing material will disappear. Yes, we'll have less things to talk about and overall excitement will decrease...but, overall excitement decreased since the LINK manga anyways XD And new people who haven't been into the .Hack fandom yet might learn about the series sometime in the future, and would wish to talk about things to other people...even recently we've had new members wanting to discuss about IMOQ and SIGN.

The forums will live on even after .Hack is over, and even with .Hack finally reaching its end, there will be still news to talk about, such like events, conventions, maybe a .Hack special/tribute that will happen somewhere or someplace...yeah :P .Hack might end, but it'll never be forgotten. And of course, it's a great idea as well to make the forums more CC2-related than .Hack-related after that, as it'll bring more things to talk about and more news to look for and all, mantaining an "active life" in the whole site...but even so, we'll always find out more things to talk about on the forums XD
We should all totally have a meet-up once .hack is over.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:We should all totally have a meet-up once .hack is over.
d5t and I keep trying to do that, but no one lives in Chicago... ^^;
-A-

Post by -A- »

Kuukai wrote:
Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:We should all totally have a meet-up once .hack is over.

lmao why not somewhere like atlanta or closer in georgia x.X
hidora

Post by hidora »

-A- wrote:
Kuukai wrote:

Probably cuz they live in Chicago or something like that.

I've only been here for little more than an year, but it sure feels like a long time already ._.
azureeagle
Ride on Shooting Star
Ride on Shooting Star

Post by azureeagle »

I've been here since the release of Rebirth in America I believe. I've come to enjoy this forum and its members, and I regard this forum as one of my internet families :)
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

-A- wrote:
Kuukai wrote:

Georga!? I'm clear over in Oregon DX Inless you would like to found my plane tickets >.>
-A-

Post by -A- »

shugo_lover wrote:
-A- wrote:
Kuukai wrote:

Georga!? I'm clear over in Oregon DX Inless you would like to found my plane tickets >.>

dood im 13 i can barely afford barely afford a 2 dollar milk shake at mac donalds cuz my allowance is so shitty :o
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

-A- wrote:
shugo_lover wrote:
-A- wrote:
Kuukai wrote:

dood im 13 i can barely afford barely afford a 2 dollar milk shake at mac donalds cuz my allowance is so shitty :o
I'm only 16 and I can still afford a milkshake at Mc Donalds.
-A-

Post by -A- »

shugo_lover wrote:
-A- wrote:
shugo_lover wrote:
-A- wrote:
Kuukai wrote:

ur 16 u can get a job ffs :o
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

-A- wrote:
shugo_lover wrote:
-A- wrote:
shugo_lover wrote:
-A- wrote:
Kuukai wrote:

ur 16 u can get a job ffs :o
No not really. At least not a good job were you can make any money. most jobs you have to be around money. You have to be at least 18 to be around the cash register and stuff and there's not much else you can do >.>