Dothackers Celebrates 5 Years Online, August 9th!

Important Announcements, including the forum rules
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Re: Dothackers Celebrates 5 Years Online, August 9th!

Post by SnowManZero »

Yay for late happy B'day.

Old man. :D

d5t

Post by d5t »

Sorry for the late reply! Been busy, but the community is what keeps the site and myself going. You guys and the whole .hack fanbase are pretty awesome and unique people!

Here's to another 5 years - in which by that time I could be married and sprouting little .hackers.

Also the goodies are coming soon! I didn't forget - just had to push it back!
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

d5t wrote:Sorry for the late reply! Been busy, but the community is what keeps the site and myself going. You guys and the whole .hack fanbase are pretty awesome and unique people! Especially AT who is like totally awesome.

Here's to another 5 years - in which by that time I could be married and sprouting little .hackers with AuraTwilight because he's the best receptacle of intercourse on the face of the earth.

Also the goodies are coming soon! I didn't forget - just had to push it back!
D'awww. :D Thanks d5t. Here's to another 5 years of being borderline-banned repeatedly for being an unbelievably awesome asshole.
shadow of skeith

Post by shadow of skeith »

Heh heh, lol. Happy belated Birthday dothackers. My birthday was eight days before yours, so sorry I'm late. Keep it up!!
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

AuraTwilight wrote:
d5t wrote:Here's to another 5 years - in which by that time I could be married and sprouting little .hackers with AuraTwilight because he's the best receptacle of intercourse on the face of the earth.
D'awww. :D Thanks d5t. Here's to another 5 years of being borderline-banned repeatedly for being an unbelievably awesome asshole.

Someone call up Conan O'Brien, get him to do an "If they mated" Segment for these two.

Their child shall be named awesome.