Winners of the .Hack Redemption giveaway...

Important Announcements, including the forum rules
Aselion

Winners of the .Hack Redemption giveaway...

Post by Aselion »

Who are they? It didn't say anything about not stating yourself so... I myself apparently won one of the ten copies. I have yet to play this game, because I have yet to receive it in the mail... most of you fans already own your copy, and have beaten it. I have yet to see the box.

I'm not bragging. I'm somewhat distraught over the whole ordeal. I'm starting to think it was some kind of joke now. So I wanted to ask the other members of this forum, those of you who have won, have you obtained your copy of Redemption?

This is the first time I've won any kind of contest, and I was so shocked, because I was so low on money, that I wouldn't have been able to get the game until next month. Either way, it seems I'll have to buy it next month anyways, because nothing has come in the mail. I wouldn't be so impatient after a week and a half if I knew it was on its way. Thats all.

So who out there has also won the contest for the GU Redemption giveaway, and how many of you received your copy?
Tri-Xth

Re: Winners of the .Hack Redemption giveaway...

Post by Tri-Xth »

stop braggin we dont care if you won
Aselion

Post by Aselion »

Are there other people simply as pathetic as you or what.... read the entire post next time.

If anything, I'm only addressing the other 9.
Tri-Xth

Post by Tri-Xth »

i did read it but it sounded like you were bragging
Aselion

Post by Aselion »

other then the fact that I state that I am not bragging...
Tri-Xth

Post by Tri-Xth »

SOUND LIKE ever heard of that
Aselion

Post by Aselion »

hemph, text makes no sounds... so you merely jumped the gun on that one.

Now, where are the winners?
Tri-Xth

Post by Tri-Xth »

why do you even wanna know?
Aselion

Post by Aselion »

is this the only person I'm going to be talking to... ugh.

Its pretty obvious, I missing my copy in the mail... I want to know if they got theirs, because I'm starting to think this is a joke, and the guy who's leading the thing wont reply. So I want to make sure people are getting their copies that they won, because I'm sitting here... waiting to play this game...
Aselion

Post by Aselion »

No offense by the last post btw. Its just, I hoped I'd have a few people replying, thats all.
Tri-Xth

Post by Tri-Xth »

download the copy.. thays what i do
Aselion

Post by Aselion »

I'd rather support them, and show them my respect for such hard work to make a great series.... Because I want them to make money, off THIS series, so they know they made something right, and that they continue to make great games... of course, me "winning" it for free doesn't help them i guess.... but I refuse to download it, thanks anyways.
Darrcyphfeid

Post by Darrcyphfeid »

Aselion wrote:is this the only person I'm going to be talking to... ugh.
The joys of the internet: Most people are idiots. This forum is no different.

As far as any of the giveaways are concerned, I've personally yet to see a single person brag or say that they've obtained the items. In fact, there was once a thread in the Reminisce board asking who the winners were (for that game) both out of curiosity and to congratulate people. The end result of that thread? It was locked by one of the Moderators without any form of an answer, and I do believe you actually had to pay to enter that one.

I suspect this thread will be treated the same. Were I in your shoes, I would buy the game -- put zero faith in these types of contests, because any number of things can go wrong. From the person never having any intention of sending the items, to things being extremely late, or even the items being lost in the mail or being shipped to the wrong place.
Aselion

Post by Aselion »

eh, ha ha ha... then the future will be fun...

if I don't receive it, no worries, just don't be an ass, and let me know people. Other then that, I'll just have to wait to buy the game. Thanks for the input. I didn't know the last contest ended that way. I figured it might have just been a joke when This David guy didn't seem to take my question seriously.

ah... fun, fun, fun times ahead.
mr.classybear

Post by mr.classybear »

No offence ot that david guy, but i dont thnk these contests are real. He said he would put the winners for Reminisce out the next day it came out and they arent up yet, no one has said a word either. I think somone really needs to ask this guy whats going on because right now it seems like this is all a scam.
Master_En

Post by Master_En »

Aselion wrote:I'd rather support them, and show them my respect for such hard work to make a great series.... Because I want them to make money, off THIS series, so they know they made something right, and that they continue to make great games... of course, me "winning" it for free doesn't help them i guess.... but I refuse to download it, thanks anyways.
QFT
d5t

Post by d5t »

mr.classybear wrote:No offence ot that david guy, but i dont thnk these contests are real. He said he would put the winners for Reminisce out the next day it came out and they arent up yet, no one has said a word either. I think somone really needs to ask this guy whats going on because right now it seems like this is all a scam.
Thanks Mr. Classybear! Much appreciated, you're officially on my **** list (Darrcyphfeid too with his ignorant notion).

Here are the winners. If you didn't receive an e-mail you didn't win.

Hector Nulsydian@Hotmail.com

JT SinOfTheTwilight@veizon.net

Charles Gohanboy@msn.com

Jamie Whitten StarRa98@bellsouth.net

Dustin royallyevil@hotmail.com

Will neophoenixte@gmail.com

Michael mkohaku at gmail.com

Alex Espo217 @ Hotmail Dot Com

Daniel Dogboy3@optonline.net

Tristan katosen27@gmail.com

Games are shipped to those who have replied with their addresses via media mail. Media mail can take a bit to get to your place so please be patient!
d5t

Post by d5t »

Tri-Xth wrote:stop braggin we dont care if you won
Oh and the reason why people don't brag, summed up pretty nicely. :D Most of the entries are people who never visit the message board again (only sign up to enter as per the rules), which I suspect you will do Aselion after you've created an unnecessary ruckus here.