GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Persongus
Location: Canada. I'd tell you more, really, but that might attract stalkers.

Re: GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Post by Persongus »

He will fly away into the distance and everything will be awesome and wonderful.[/sarcasm] And Kepel will give you stuff.
VampireHaku

Post by VampireHaku »

Okay I have two questions! Help asap would be very nice seeing as I really wanna start vol 2 @___@.

1: I have only one beast male left to hand out a flyer to for Bikman, I looked it up, his name is Hideyo. He's with the medic union so he'd be in a feild but I'm level 50 and really don't wanna go looking for him. Is there a feild I can find him in easily or anything like that?

2: I have 3 outta 4 skill triggers for my broad sword, my sword itself is level 5 and on the status bar is about halfway through. Anyone know when exactly I'll get the last skill and anyway besides the arena to level my weapon quickly? Seeing as I'm level 50 right now I come up against weaklings in there and its really pathetic lol.

Much thanks!!
Tanrim

Post by Tanrim »

1: I have only one beast male left to hand out a flyer to for Bikman, I looked it up, his name is Hideyo. He's with the medic union so he'd be in a feild but I'm level 50 and really don't wanna go looking for him. Is there a feild I can find him in easily or anything like that?
It's random. Keep going through the word list till you see an area where the second people number is larger then the first and that should do it. No need to warp to the area till you find the right one.
2: I have 3 outta 4 skill triggers for my broad sword, my sword itself is level 5 and on the status bar is about halfway through. Anyone know when exactly I'll get the last skill and anyway besides the arena to level my weapon quickly? Seeing as I'm level 50 right now I come up against weaklings in there and its really pathetic lol.
Level 50 areas. Can't tell you what right off. Shelled monsters should be able to take a beating. Arena is still best bet though, I'd imagine. Just keep going against level 50 teams with a lot of magic and keep countering. Either way, use a weaker weapon to keep things from dying too fast. There is also the option of trading for the skill up items as well.
mjrsmartazz

Post by mjrsmartazz »

Looking for help...how do you climb the "stairs" within the worlds..I just now realize that I am missing parts of the worlds and getting D's when I would be able to get S's. Thanks in advance.
Learvok

Post by Learvok »

Okay here's the deal. Im currently trying to alchamize my weapons to make them all powerfull.

I need help finding Broad swords. Mainly, the Broad Zhen weapon. If anyone knows easy areras to find them, let me know. tnx.
TarvosPai

Post by TarvosPai »

What is Action Replay? I heard you can get a weapon,  Azure Flame's to be exact.. And I wonder how you get it and what it is? Any help would be great. Thx. :)
armyrpger

Post by armyrpger »

I am having an issue with levelling up Gaspards Wpn. I know you can only get up to level 10, but you can still fill the skill bar. I have him at level 10 with alot of trading for beginner texts. How can I get him to raise his skill points. Everyone else I just took in the arena for Survival Battles. Any help?
jwgs0010

Post by jwgs0010 »

mjrsmartazz:Wat do u mean by tat?Dungeons?Just walk....n u'll get into another level in the area.

Action replay is a cheating device.Google/wiki should provide u some info.

Just do the same thing like u did with others?Arena battles.
Wiseman

Post by Wiseman »

hi everyone

i am in the middle of the game and i was wondering, if haseo is an adept rogue, can in vol.2 or in any part of the game equip other weapon other than twin blade's?

thanks^^U
Wiseman

Post by Wiseman »

thank you, i'm fighting in the arena before the torunamente (im lvl 24 and rank 17), When will i know when i be able to equip the broadsword?
Sync

Post by Sync »

I can't get body and mind egg. any tips?
Lantis

Post by Lantis »

Sync wrote:I can't get body and mind egg. any tips?
According to the walkthrough, you can get the Mind Egg by trading with Shirochan, a PC.
Body Egg can be found at "Dancing Doomed Bum" 8D not sure if it's Delta or Theta. Try both if you like huhu.
.khun

Post by .khun »

armyrpger wrote:I am having an issue with levelling up Gaspards Wpn. I know you can only get up to level 10, but you can still fill the skill bar. I have him at level 10 with alot of trading for beginner texts. How can I get him to raise his skill points. Everyone else I just took in the arena for Survival Battles. Any help?
well, beginner text is the only way. have you tried it often?
MoX

Post by MoX »

Does anyone know another way to get a Bear Paw besides from the Empireo Guild Shop?
Terror de La Muerta

Post by Terror de La Muerta »

Hi, I'm new here and I already beaten the 3 Vol's. Great series.

I was replaying the G.U., to get 100% y' know, and I tried to do something that I didn't in the first play. Get the Beginner's Text/Book. I would appreciate any help =P Trade with CORPORAL YANO and HENAKO are the ONLY WAY to get these items? If yes, what are the best items that I should trade with them, any suggestion? They are quite smart, I thought that I could trade with any crap, but they just accepted my best items! Guess I'll have to spend some time looking for good equip/item for trade with them... I really want these! When I get the 3rd Form, I was planning to use the books/texts to get all the skills right away, and re-start Vol. 3 with the strongest Arts (Ghost Falcon, Armor Break, Reaper's Dance) YAY!!

Oh, and I see some people are having trouble. I'll try to help: Haseo is an Adept Rogue, he has 3 Forms. You will get the 2nd Form in the Rebirth vol., by doing the Job Extension quest. You'll know for sure. In the Reminisce you'll get the 3rd Form by the same way, Terror of Death reborn! Also, in the Redemption, you will be able to get a fourth form: The Xth Form! Haseo can use dual-guns in this form.
The Angel of Ruin

Post by The Angel of Ruin »

You can buy them from that shop to the right of moon tree(I think it's called triffle or something) occasionally. I may only be once(I've seen both the beginners text and beginners book at the same time).
For Yano and Henako, I just trade higher level weapons(adding cust items helps) for the book and weapon cust items for the text. A Wrath wing or two(If you don't remember, Iga's got 'em) might net you the beginners book, but I haven't checked yet

MoX- I think you can get them in higher level areas(upper 30's and onward I believe)

Edit- Yay! My rank went up :D
monkeyseeall

Post by monkeyseeall »

Terror de La Muerta wrote:Hi, I'm new here and I already beaten the 3 Vol's. Great series.

I was replaying the G.U., to get 100% y' know, and I tried to do something that I didn't in the first play. Get the Beginner's Text/Book. I would appreciate any help =P Trade with CORPORAL YANO and HENAKO are the ONLY WAY to get these items? If yes, what are the best items that I should trade with them, any suggestion? They are quite smart, I thought that I could trade with any crap, but they just accepted my best items! Guess I'll have to spend some time looking for good equip/item for trade with them... I really want these! When I get the 3rd Form, I was planning to use the books/texts to get all the skills right away, and re-start Vol. 3 with the strongest Arts (Ghost Falcon, Armor Break, Reaper's Dance) YAY!!

Oh, and I see some people are having trouble. I'll try to help: Haseo is an Adept Rogue, he has 3 Forms. You will get the 2nd Form in the Rebirth vol., by doing the Job Extension quest. You'll know for sure. In the Reminisce you'll get the 3rd Form by the same way, Terror of Death reborn! Also, in the Redemption, you will be able to get a fourth form: The Xth Form! Haseo can use dual-guns in this form.
i didnt think you could get the wep skill maxed at the beginning :shock: in rebirth you can only get it to lvl 5 untill a point in the game
Albiorix

Post by Albiorix »

I beat vol one way back when, and I'm just playing aroung waiting for two and three to get here (Orded them off E-bay this week). Anyway, to get the level on the weapons up, do you have to level up or just use skills a lot...I can't remember :cry: Hopefully you don't have to level...because Haseo's level 50...
ovan90

Post by ovan90 »

i am new to the forum well in fact i am new to the game but my questions is i see everyone talking about storage and i do not understand where it is and in addition what is the best weapon in twin blade and broad sword for haseo

disregard my last i found the storage but the weapons question still remains
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.