Nii-Chan?

Metrion

Nii-Chan?

Post by Metrion »

Near the end of the new trailer, you can hear the blonde girl (wavemaster? Her name is Atori or something right?) say "Haseo-Nii-chan..." Nii-Chan translates to 'big brother' for those of you that don't already know that.

Please, please, PLEASE do not tell me we're going to have another brother-sister-something happens to sister-brother goes to save her-something bad happens-yatta yatta thing. Again. To tell ya'll the truth, LOTB wasn't all that good and I don't really want another repeat of that...

But maybe I just misheard what she said. Has anyone else noticed her say this, or is it just me?
Yuki

Post by Yuki »

I don't think they are brother/sister relationship. Unless becuase they are phases, they have some sort of relationship.
BithTheBlack

Post by BithTheBlack »

LOTB anime was terrible but the manga was pretty neat but phases were bent on the destruction of the world and i believe there is no way it would be phase linked.
Kyle1818

Post by Kyle1818 »

Atori could just see Haseo as a big brother, even tho there not siblings.
punk_goth_churn

Post by punk_goth_churn »

Maybe since the phase are with them, the players memories are merged with the phases. I know it seems impossible but hasn't the game already show the almost impossible?

I think since Skeith is the 1st phase, that he's the oldest?
Maromi
moo.
moo.

Post by Maromi »

Many times, "oniichan" doesn't solely mean older brother; it can also be used to formally refer to someone who is older or of social standing. This is probably the case here.