I can't get over how stupid the .hackers are.

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

FlameSage

I can't get over how stupid the .hackers are.

Post by FlameSage »

1) After the battle with SKEITH, they still refered to it as "The thing with the red wand." even though they could CLEARLY tell it's name by the battle stats.
2) SKEITH, INNUS, MAGUS, GORRE! Couldn't they tell what they were going up against!? (It says right there in the epith! It's in order!)
3) Up untill heck knows when, they refered to AURA as "The girl in white" even though they knew what her name was by the emails she sent.
4) Couldn't they make the connection between MIA and AI?
I mean heck it's a little bit of a couindence (sp) as SOON as they defeat a phrase, mia get's worse.
5) How come Lios never mentions anything about the way Mia's player avatar is? Or Piros (I know, he works as a gfx designer, but still, I would think Lios would have spoken up if he knew that, saying "Piros! Why have you sided with them!" or something.
6) They say that "We're not available 24/7" but through the first 3 games 99% of the people are active all of the time.

(Add any more if you can think of any)
KrulMagus

Re: I can't get over how stupid the .hackers are.

Post by KrulMagus »

FlameSage wrote: 2) SKEITH, INNUS, MAGUS, GORRE! Couldn't they tell what they were going up against!? (It says right there in the epith! It's in order!)
I think your forgetting that the only people in the entire games who would have read the Epitaph of Twilight were Helba and Wiseman (i think) the rest of them were clueless about it.
Kyle1818

Re: I can't get over how stupid the .hackers are.

Post by Kyle1818 »

FlameSage wrote:3) Up untill heck knows when, they refered to AURA as "The girl in white" even though they knew what her name was by the emails she sent.
It wasn't that long befour they started calling her by her name. It was like some where in the middel of the 1st game.