Posting Has Been Fixed

Important Announcements, including the forum rules
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Posting Has Been Fixed

Post by Erroneous »

Bless Aura!

The bug with the templates textarea has been resolved. You can now create new posts, reply to any post, and send private messages once again. No longer relying on the quick reply box, but that still works too.

Thank d5t for taking the time for addressing this issue and any other potential issues unbeknownst to us. But now you should be able to start new discussions and fresh life here on dothackers.net

How you all been btw?
DuleRa

Re: Posting Has Been Fixed

Post by DuleRa »

Thank you kindly Erroneous and d5t. Managing here. Going through heavy stuff but won't bore with details all is going well enough. Been lurking in discord (it's OvanOfTheNorth) just trying to figure out how to change my handle. How are you?
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

DuleRa wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:02 am Thank you kindly Erroneous and d5t. Managing here. Going through heavy stuff but won't bore with details all is going well enough. Been lurking in discord (it's OvanOfTheNorth) just trying to figure out how to change my handle. How are you?
You can change it with /nick newnamehere.

I been keeping myself busy by making .hack// related videos on all my social media accounts from merchandise shorts for .hack// media, informational videos, gameplay from the PS2/PS3 games, guide/tutorial videos on how to play .hack games in English and how to connect online for the two online .hack games still playable today, a weekly live-reading of each the new chapters for the manga .hack//G.U. Begin's that's out on Thursdays, and whatever else comes to mind.
DuleRa

Post by DuleRa »

I know I have been watching some of the YouTube vids and as I say lurk discord. Great work btw. Glad to hear your keeping busy and doing alright.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

DuleRa wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:07 pm I know I have been watching some of the YouTube vids and as I say lurk discord. Great work btw. Glad to hear your keeping busy and doing alright.
I was inspired by the old Dothack Mailbag that used to exist here on dothackers.net and YouTube, sadly the videos are long gone. Though I did save the ones by vanya

viewtopic.php?t=18377
asmaria

Post by asmaria »

Oh wow, awesome! Thank you for fixing it!
Jikanet Amagi

Post by Jikanet Amagi »

Now this is good XD
d5t

Post by d5t »

Hello dothackers! I am alive and this board is coming up on its 20th anniversary. Hope everyone's back is in fine shape; we aren't young grunties anymore.

If there are any bad issues keeping our ancient ruins semi-functioning, let me know.

Shout-out to Erroroneus for being the forever-admin!
Jikanet Amagi

Post by Jikanet Amagi »

d5t wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:54 pm Hello dothackers! I am alive and this board is coming up on its 20th anniversary. Hope everyone's back is in fine shape; we aren't young grunties anymore.

If there are any bad issues keeping our ancient ruins semi-functioning, let me know.

Shout-out to Erroroneus for being the forever-admin!
Hail to Erroroneus! Hip Hip Hooray!!! and also, can't wait what's wait in store for us in .hack 20th Anniversary! :D