Re: Guilty Dragon Comic

Post by Kazetrigger »

Update!
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Thanks for the updates, Kazetrigger!!! :D It seems like Kite doesn't approve when an important hero like him gets to be replaced by some random character with large boobs, and apparently good stats or something. lol

I was thinking of editing the first post so that anyone can find your comic updates as soon as they open this topic, but eh, your post is now the second one in the topic so the comics are easy to find and view anyways ;P
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

TheSorrow wrote:Thanks for the updates, Kazetrigger!!! :D It seems like Kite doesn't approve when an important hero like him gets to be replaced by some random character with large boobs, and apparently good stats or something. lol
Actually the card "Kite of the Azure Flame" is the strongest Green Card (http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... 44&t=19008), which means that the Player is stupid XD
and on a side note I don't have any Kite cards , only phantom Kite and the rest are Girls hahaha XD .

Another thing , how did you know about Kite being replaced by big boobs ??? , did you play the game or something ??
Ky-Sama

Post by Ky-Sama »

Thank you for translating these, Kazetrigger..!

TheSorrow wrote:Thanks for the updates, Kazetrigger!!! :D It seems like Kite doesn't approve when an important hero like him gets to be replaced by some random character with large boobs, and apparently good stats or something. lol
Anyone who removes a SR card (like the Kite one), either by selling it for gold, or by using it to level up a lower level card like R+ (I'm assuming since it's up to lv 32, it's R+), is really going to feel the pain later on (like in Arena Maze events, etc) lol!
Let's hope nobody has ever done this before... ^_^

On the subject of Kite cards:
I only have the SR カイト (Abandon), and Crimson Tracker(s)...
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

I...I could see myself doing this. All in all though it isn't too bad trade. Power for rarity... No what I saying. Any how great chapter we appreciate the translation.
Kazetrigger

Post by Kazetrigger »

Update.
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

Coichi!?
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

(Phantom) Thief wrote:Coichi!?
huh?? What do you mean by the question?? we never mentioned "Coichi" here :?
Ky-Sama

Post by Ky-Sama »

Amaso wrote:
(Phantom) Thief wrote:Coichi!?
huh?? What do you mean by the question?? we never mentioned "Coichi" here :?
Perhaps... he is referring to "Koichi Sumimaru"..?
Kazetrigger

Post by Kazetrigger »

Update. Sorry about the size, guys. I uploaded it in its normal size, but it shows up here smaller. It should appear properly if you save it to your computer. If not, I'm not sure why my photohost is doing that.
Kazetrigger

Post by Kazetrigger »

Update
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

Kazetrigger wrote:Update. Sorry about the size, guys. I uploaded it in its normal size, but it shows up here smaller. It should appear properly if you save it to your computer. If not, I'm not sure why my photohost is doing that.
Thanks for the Translation :D
but I really can't read it , it's so small (last 2) , I even downloaded them but the size stayed the same , please try to fix that :? .
Kazetrigger

Re: Guilty Dragon: A Gag Concept (GD Comic)

Post by Kazetrigger »

Update. Fixed the size issue. Couldn't get them to their normal size, but they're larger than before, so they should be readable.
Kazetrigger

Post by Kazetrigger »

Update.
Ky-Sama

Post by Ky-Sama »

Thank you, Kazetrigger..! You are a quick and kind translator; doing this for the community.
I was pretty sure that リリカ (Ririka) would read "Lilika" in english, and not "Lyrica" like other translation dictionaries had it... But, thanks to you, I know for sure ^^.
Kazetrigger

Post by Kazetrigger »

Update!
Kazetrigger

Post by Kazetrigger »

Update.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

I know that these comics are meant to be funny gags and not to be taken seriously...But i wonder if they're vaguely hinting at something within serious canon story in those last pages >3>

Also, has a character like Kite actually appeared in any recent chapters in Guilty Dragon? Or it has been just Phantom Kite?
Kazetrigger

Post by Kazetrigger »

TheSorrow wrote:I know that these comics are meant to be funny gags and not to be taken seriously...But i wonder if they're vaguely hinting at something within serious canon story in those last pages >3>

Also, has a character like Kite actually appeared in any recent chapters in Guilty Dragon? Or it has been just Phantom Kite?
Phantom Kite appeared, but this is the first time a character claiming to be the real Kite has appeared in a long time. I doubt this is considered canon though.