Is the Root Town in this Mac Anu?

Lindz

Is the Root Town in this Mac Anu?

Post by Lindz »

I'd guess yes since its been a series mainstay since the start but confirmation would be nice!

And if it is Mac Anu does it have a new title?

Aqua Capital / Eternal City / Oblivion City / ...?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Re: Is the Root Town in this Mac Anu?

Post by Kuukai »

I forget the title, but yes it's Mac Anu.
Lindz

Post by Lindz »

Yay, Mac Anu lives! Its potential new title makes me curious but I'm just happy ta see one of the few R:1 relics is still hanging in there ^_^
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

This might be a little out of topic, but, which Lost Ground Sora, Gondo, and Balder went to?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Arche Koeln?
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

that's what I have in mind too, at first.
But it doesn't look very similar to Arche Koeln in //GU, does it?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Doesn't it? They just show a closeup of some of the stonework, but I don't remember it being much more different from that. I could go back and look if you're sure...
Lindz

Post by Lindz »

VirusCoreS wrote:This might be a little out of topic, but, which Lost Ground Sora, Gondo, and Balder went to?
Its on topic to me! I'd be interested to know if any other places in the real/game world of the movie were seen is past .hack media!

Had a feeling that lost ground mighta been an Arche Koeln throwback but didn't wanna paint all waterfalls with the same name. Nice ta have that confirmed(?) as well.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

The city is Yanagawa in Fukuoka prefecture in the boonies of Japan (As David said, "Fuku-?!"), it hasn't been seen in other .hack media. .hack//Quantum took place in Aomori, on the complete opposite end of Japan. Most other stuff takes place near the middle. The statue of Aura in the center of The World is new, but there's a map of The World (Alba) that shows where other things are in relation to it, that I posted in the news a while back. The only other new thing with a name is Aura's Garden.
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

still not very convinced if it's Arche Koeln, since the one in GU was so saturated with misty purplish and soft golden (if I'm not wrong)
maybe it just rendition.

If it's really Arche Koeln, then that mean it expanded? Sora, Balder, and Gondo explored to stone corridor where Aura relief is there, isn't it?

more stupid questions;

does the three words system still used in this version?

about movie's tracks,
what language used in 'Mac Anu'?
Is track 'Kessen' and 'Hope' using English?
I suppose 'Contact' and 'Link' is from epitaph of Twilight, but why does there's word Aura in it? does that mean Epitaph of Twilight has changed somehow?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

The book that comes with the movie confirms it's Arche Koeln. Just because no one went to other parts of it before doesn't mean they didn't exist. Like Sif Berg--I'm sure there's an inside to that thing.

I think the three word system is still used.

There are lots of songs in .hack with random parts of the Epitaph of the Twilight, and they change random things or make random mistakes. AIKA's song had some Epitaph parts in it, too. But I don't think there's any meaning at all to it.
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

I see, sorry to bother. It surely will be awesome to explore more of the lost ground.

just a thought, maybe after all that happened since R:1, epitaph has changed, by including Aura in it.