Dothackers Video mailbag

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

databug

Dothackers Video mailbag

Post by databug »

i thought we should have a topic going on the Dothackers Video mailbag, thoughts and opinions, alternative answers etc.... and idea's to help the program grow!

fell free to post.

For any Questions you want answered in the VMB just email mailbag@dothackers.net

VMB 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bQJscvqV-U
VMB 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_g7tnIPcEE
VMB 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFx6-lChukU
VMB 4
Last edited by databug on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tolby

Re: Dothackers Video mailbag

Post by Tolby »

1. Elk and Mia love
2. Atoli bashing
3. KitexBlackrose support

Opinions from other .hack fans that don't enrage me. I'm liking this so far.
d5t

Post by d5t »

Tolby wrote:1. Elk and Mia love
2. Atoli bashing
3. KitexBlackrose support

Opinions from other .hack fans that don't enrage me. I'm liking this so far.
Ha! Send in questions - we're pretty short on them: mailbag@dothackers.net
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

I've been thinking about it. Don't have any though, but I guess now I know opinion questions (like the couple one) are okay, I might have some. Probably something along the lines of most underrated character, or best main protagonist. Possibly strongest willed/biggest drive character.
azureeagle
Ride on Shooting Star
Ride on Shooting Star

Post by azureeagle »

The video mailbag is quite good and interesting, my only suggestion is to try and see if you can use a different microphone. Sometimes it's kinda hard to understand what you're saying cuz of the music and the sound quality.
databug

Post by databug »

i must say 10/10 this time around - and well done with trying to start a debate regarding who has the coolest hair! for me i have to say Sanjuro! only a badass can rock hear like him, he is so cool!
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Allow me to share a few words in here and say that i think this is one of the greatest ideas you all have come up with lately. What an amazing way to spread the word and love of .Hack, through videos that go from silly talking to very interesting and truthful debating and question-answering, all shown by a very attractive girl. Epic idea.

I second the suggestion of using a different microphone, or more than that, improve the sound quality somehow. While i do enjoy the background music, it's quite hard to understand the voice sometimes, and especially for me as i have enough trouble understanding casual english-speaking as it is. I still have to read subtitles while watching Fringe ._. lol

And as of suggestions to make the program "better", i recommend adding images, slides, etc. For example, while talking about BlackRose or Shino, it would be great to add a little image of them besides you (Vanya, if she's a member in here or if she's reading this somehow), maybe with even you "looking" at it and referring to it. Or when moving on to a different question, make a small pause to add a full-screen slide with the question in big letters (of course, with the music and your voice still going). Details like that would make the videos more dynamic and interesting to read, because, as interesting as they are already, they're nothing more but seeing a face and hearing a voice over and over, which can become tedious to watch over time, given the average duration of the videos.

And i'm not sure if this counts as a "question" to ask and hope it's answered...More like a "desire" if anything, however, i just can't stay quiet about it. I don't think it's a question to be answered, and i'm not even sure how it'd be possible to add it at all, however, i need to say it.
HENAKO
Thank you.