2024 - Unknown

(Phantom) Thief

Re: 2024 - Unknown

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

...Wrong series. That aside how soon does everyone expect the movie to be announced. .hack//Quantum will be over on January 22 and then after that the OVA's , novels and comics will follow.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

(Phantom) Thief wrote:...Wrong series. That aside how soon does everyone expect the movie to be announced. .hack//Quantum will be over on January 22 and then after that the OVA's , novels and comics will follow.
Plus, the trailer's already been seen
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Matsuyama said this season was "one thing at a time", so probably once all the OVAs are out.
d5t

Post by d5t »

The movie should be formally announced soon! Time to wipe off the dust in this forum!
Bright Disaster

Post by Bright Disaster »

Well, from what I saw, it seems this one takes place around the Plutos Kiss, Hello WNC, and the other one back before the events of the original 4 games. Which would explain the appearance of the Kite-esque figure and Orca and Balmung. I could be wrong, but I saw that and began wondering. :D
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Bright Disaster wrote:Well, from what I saw, it seems this one takes place around the Plutos Kiss, Hello WNC, and the other one back before the events of the original 4 games. Which would explain the appearance of the Kite-esque figure and Orca and Balmung. I could be wrong, but I saw that and began wondering. :D
...That's definitely not it.

And nice Necro-Post.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

It's not a necro if this entire subforum has no activity whatsoever. This is still a top-page thread...

It involves Hello WNC and even older events, but it definitely takes place in 2024/2025.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

It's not a necro if this entire subforum has no activity whatsoever. This is still a top-page thread...
I stand corrected.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Ok, now that we know they're actually doing real-world CGI as well, Serious Business Guy makes a lot more sense. Can't wait to see more on him!

...interesting then that the non-CGI animation used for him in Link was all original. But then Sora's voice also changed, so I guess everything in there can be treated as a prototype...

If they spend an eighth as much effort on the game as they did on Link it will be incredible.