The "I got .hack//G.U. Volume 2 Reminisce" Thread

evll33t

Re: The "I got .hack//G.U. Volume 2 //Reminisce" T

Post by evll33t »

Zer0 wrote:
Kadaaju wrote:This is to prevent any spam of topics coming up saying "I GOT GU" "OMG I GOT GU" "I FINALLY GOT THE GAME" "I GOT GU *DOTHACKASMS*" and so on, and so on and so on.
I'm picking mine up first thing tommorow. :] I didn't bother pre-ordering it. No one where I live really knows anything about it, so they can't run out of them.
cosplayed to pick up my copy Wensday.
taimer2u

Post by taimer2u »

evll33t wrote:
Zer0 wrote:
Kadaaju wrote:This is to prevent any spam of topics coming up saying "I GOT GU" "OMG I GOT GU" "I FINALLY GOT THE GAME" "I GOT GU *DOTHACKASMS*" and so on, and so on and so on.
I'm picking mine up first thing tommorow. :] I didn't bother pre-ordering it. No one where I live really knows anything about it, so they can't run out of them.
hehe, I don't have the balls to do a cosplay but best of luck with that! Going as azure flame kite? XD
The*true*Terror Of Death

Post by The*true*Terror Of Death »

taimer2u wrote:
evll33t wrote:
Zer0 wrote:
hehe, I don't have the balls to do a cosplay but best of luck with that! Going as azure flame kite? XD
good call zero... SPAM A MONJARO wendsday...
evll33t wat ru going as?? :?: plz say 3rd form haseo...
BETTER NOT BE ME.....(Points toavatar and board) thats myjob. 8)
An0maly

Post by An0maly »

evll33t wrote:
Zer0 wrote:
o.O who are you cosplaying? Can you take a photo and show us?

I've played the Jap version...but I wouldn't mind picking up vol 2 in English. Maybe I could just wait for Zer0 to finish up the storyline in FAQs =P Couldn't understand anything in Jap.
The*true*Terror Of Death

An0maly wrote:
evll33t wrote:
Zer0 wrote:
o.O who are you cosplaying? Can you take a photo and show us?

I've played the Jap version...but I wouldn't mind picking up vol 2 in English. Maybe I could just wait for Zer0 to finish up the storyline in FAQs =P Couldn't understand anything in Jap.

yea evll33t take pics and post topic for all cosplers of .hack thd be kick ass.[
I'm picking mine up first thing tommorow. :] I didn't bother pre-ordering it. No one where I live really knows anything about it, so they can't run out of them.]
still zero no reserve... always better safe then sry.. my friend went to reserve his cause i made hiom. he wanted to do wat u did, the game was rreserved up the ass will be out of stock in his area for 3 weeks, and we thought no one in his area liked it.
Bryce_P

Post by Bryce_P »

I bought it a few weeks ago, so it should be on my doorstep tomorrow afternoon or the day after. I'm kinda excited, but at the same time, trying to stay very calm with it. i have a friend that i turned onto the game and he's been freaking out all day.
The*true*Terror Of Death

i did the same thing my friend didnt even like rpgs, i said "PLAY IT OR NO FOOD" wen we were hangin out last wekend and he said fine. he turned it on started and was open mouthed by the time the 8 months later scene finished, he played form 2 pm till 2 am.( moderate break time. he got to like alkaid. maybe it was matsu........ cant remeber.
The*true*Terror Of Death

evll33t wrote:or should i save it for vol3 because its xth form.
no man itll be waiting till next october... do it now and take and post pics. share the coolness. found a pic on photobucket.... id do n e thing to actualy get those blade.Image but i realy wish i had azure kites, cosplay would kick ass if i had those.
The*true*Terror Of Death

look at the detail, he bought those, no way he made them. TO EBAY!!!!
The*true*Terror Of Death

evll33t wrote:
The*true*Terror Of Death wrote:look at the detail, he bought those, no way he made them. TO EBAY!!!!
why am i glad my costume's not leather.
cause ud prob look like an idiot.lol jk. wats it made of.??
lvl.133

Post by lvl.133 »

does it ship on the 8th or does it actually become available 4 purchase?
The*true*Terror Of Death

evll33t wrote:
The*true*Terror Of Death wrote:
evll33t wrote:
The*true*Terror Of Death wrote:look at the detail, he bought those, no way he made them. TO EBAY!!!!
why am i glad my costume's not leather.
cause ud prob look like an idiot.lol jk. wats it made of.??
basicly nice soft white pants with two black and white t-shirts that look like xth form sewed together.
nice evll33t sounds kick ass.. ur prob 1 of the first to cosplay that outfit, i havnt seen many out ther.

lvl.133 ships on the 8th on shelves the moring of 9th... unless ur me.. my friend wrks night shift and is paying for and dropping off a copy for me upon arrival. i just g2 repay him 35 bucks.(in my wallat right now waiting)
Balthasaur

Post by Balthasaur »

I've got mine pre-orderd and planning on being at the store when it opens so I can get mine and play all day.
Kyero Fox
Pilot of White Glint
Pilot of White Glint

Post by Kyero Fox »

evll33t wrote:
Zer0 wrote:
Pics or it never happened.

My friend will be working early on Wensday so I'll be able to get it early.

and no work and no school(I'm out of school anyways) so I have ALL DAY TO PLAY AHAHAHAAHAH~!!!! *snaps back to reality*
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

Kyero Fox wrote:
evll33t wrote:
Zer0 wrote:
Pics or it never happened.

My friend will be working early on Wensday so I'll be able to get it early.

and no work and no school(I'm out of school anyways) so I have ALL DAY TO PLAY AHAHAHAAHAH~!!!! *snaps back to reality*
i think i should wait till vol 3 plus i don't own a digital camera(but i'm planning on getting one. Plus by then i will have the dual guns ready for action.
Hachibi
Location: with the wargs seiging the local Gamestop for .hack//GU Reminisce

Post by Hachibi »

i'm going to pick up my copy wednessday and i'm going to play it AAAAAALL day. Thank God for no classes that day!!
Kyero Fox
Pilot of White Glint
Pilot of White Glint

Post by Kyero Fox »

Man I'm so glad I decided to leave out 1 day of Vacation time ^_^ or I wouldn't be able to take off Wensday .. unless I acted sick .. which sucks because I work with my dad =\
little_man

Post by little_man »

Getting ready to play it... let me just take this exam tomorrow and I will have peace to play it in my room....
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

little_man wrote:Getting ready to play it... let me just take this exam tomorrow and I will have peace to play it in my room....
i still hate i can't get my copy till after school.
little_man

Post by little_man »

evll33t wrote:
little_man wrote:Getting ready to play it... let me just take this exam tomorrow and I will have peace to play it in my room....
i still hate i can't get my copy till after school.
Sooner or later you will get it...