New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Talk about .hack news unrelated to the other forums and other off-topic discussion!

Re: New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Post by Avatar_Crim »

Awesome. Good luck on them!
freakMOCH

Post by freakMOCH »

Hi, I'm freakmoch! I remember watching .hack//roots when CN had it at the abysmal hour of 5:30am. Nice to meet you all!
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

freakMOCH wrote:Hi, I'm freakmoch! I remember watching .hack//roots when CN had it at the abysmal hour of 5:30am. Nice to meet you all!
Glad to have you fellow dothacker! What series was your favorite overall?
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

freakMOCH wrote:Hi, I'm freakmoch! I remember watching .hack//roots when CN had it at the abysmal hour of 5:30am. Nice to meet you all!
^(^_^) welcome to the boards~ ^^' Geez thats worse than Sci-Fi channels times for airing anime, they had some at midnight/1am then some series e.g. Arc the Lad,Bubblegum Crisis,Excel Saga on around 3am. Who the heck is going to see that without the aid of recording technology xD
Shade_the_Wolf

Post by Shade_the_Wolf »

Hello, everyone! I'm Shade. It's very nice to meet you all :D
Shade_the_Wolf

Post by Shade_the_Wolf »

GMO wrote:
Avatar_Crim wrote:Welcome GMO. Good to have you here, and awesome that you worked on the series.
Thank you. Currently working on some projects for the series.
So YOU'RE the reason I love the Golden Yasha so much! (though I recently upgraded to Prepare to Die... Hmm. Golden Yasha or Prepare to Die...)

But in all seriousness it's nice to meet you. I love IMOQ a lot and am currently playing through Quarantine :D
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Shade_the_Wolf wrote:Hello, everyone! I'm Shade. It's very nice to meet you all :D
d(^_^) Welcome to the boards fellow dothacker~
mewho

Post by mewho »

I am so freaking happy to find a recently active .hack forum! I've been a fan only since the start of the G.U. series. Still yet it has captivated me like no other series ever has. It truly is a cult following and is tough to find anyone to chat about the series with. Hope to be an active member and share in the nostalgia with you all!
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

mewho wrote:I am so freaking happy to find a recently active .hack forum! I've been a fan only since the start of the G.U. series. Still yet it has captivated me like no other series ever has. It truly is a cult following and is tough to find anyone to chat about the series with. Hope to be an active member and share in the nostalgia with you all!

xD Even if came aboard during G.U. that is still a decade of following .hack which is nothing to sneeze at,a shame you've had difficultly finding people to discuss the series about but you'll find plenty here :D
mewho

Post by mewho »

SSJScygoku wrote:
mewho wrote:I am so freaking happy to find a recently active .hack forum! I've been a fan only since the start of the G.U. series. Still yet it has captivated me like no other series ever has. It truly is a cult following and is tough to find anyone to chat about the series with. Hope to be an active member and share in the nostalgia with you all!

xD Even if came aboard during G.U. that is still a decade of following .hack which is nothing to sneeze at,a shame you've had difficultly finding people to discuss the series about but you'll find plenty here :D
Yeah, odd bit of luck for me. Thank you for having me aboard!
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

mewho wrote:Yeah, odd bit of luck for me. Thank you for having me aboard!
:D You are welcome~

I take it as you've been following .hack since G.U. you managed to acquire the games while they were relatively cheap? :D
mewho

Post by mewho »

SSJScygoku wrote:
mewho wrote:Yeah, odd bit of luck for me. Thank you for having me aboard!
:D You are welcome~

I take it as you've been following .hack since G.U. you managed to acquire the games while they were relatively cheap? :D
I've kept all of them and have been able to play all through the G.U. series. Much anything else before or beyond G.U. I have not touched. Though since I have no working 1st model ps3 or ps2 I have to resort to ISO play to relive those games.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

mewho wrote: I've kept all of them and have been able to play all through the G.U. series. Much anything else before or beyond G.U. I have not touched. Though since I have no working 1st model ps3 or ps2 I have to resort to ISO play to relive those games.
d(^_^) nice! I've seen quite a number of people sell their games only to regret it not long after. .-. that sucks about your PS3/PS2, hopefully you stumble across one on sale aswell as low priced IMOQ games~
REDxYELLOW

Post by REDxYELLOW »

Hello! Still new to .Hack and newer to forums. Names REDxYELLOW
Don't really know what to say but I'm still on the final boss of game 1 and game 2 is on the way but I've read facts and wikis to ease my curious mind when I've got nothing to do and starting to love this series more and more by the passing day.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

REDxYELLOW wrote:Hello! Still new to .Hack and newer to forums. Names REDxYELLOW
Don't really know what to say but I'm still on the final boss of game 1 and game 2 is on the way but I've read facts and wikis to ease my curious mind when I've got nothing to do and starting to love this series more and more by the passing day.
^(^-^) welcome to the introduction thread~

:) Good luck beating Skeith and hope Mutation arrives in good condition. :P you shouldn't read too far ahead,that'll spoil the surprises to come.
REDxYELLOW

Post by REDxYELLOW »

SSJScygoku wrote:
^(^-^) welcome to the introduction thread~

:) Good luck beating Skeith and hope Mutation arrives in good condition. :P you shouldn't read too far ahead,that'll spoil the surprises to come.
Thanks, and I still got questions I need to play the games for answers ^^
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

REDxYELLOW wrote:Thanks, and I still got questions I need to play the games for answers ^^
Welcome REDxYELLOW. What kind of questions did you have?
REDxYELLOW

Post by REDxYELLOW »

Erroneous wrote:
Welcome REDxYELLOW. What kind of questions did you have?
Not really questions, just need to discover while playing the games. ^-^
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Never really noticed... but there are quite a few members that disappear after their introduction. I wonder why they join if they leave immediately and never come back lol :I
(random late night observation I had)
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Vallen wrote:Never really noticed... but there are quite a few members that disappear after their introduction. I wonder why they join if they leave immediately and never come back lol :I
(random late night observation I had)
Maybe they don't know about the quick links to "new threads", so after not being able to find new content they forget to come back?

That and there isn't usually much discussion besides the occasional .hack question thread, random things about me and when people post in the rarest .hack item thread xD

Easy to miss new posts if you only see the last post in the section ^^'