Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Frozen Teardrop

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Frozen Teardrop

Post by Kaori »

Okay its basically a novel that covers events after endless waltz, most of the gundam pilots have gotten old with the exception of heero, and Relena ended up becoming an enemy this time, personally its not bad but I wish they included pics of what the new gundams look like, I only found a pic of prometheus:
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Frozen Teardrop

Post by Erranty »

Actually its not so much that Releena's bad, but that she's misguided and misunderstood, and that the Preventer's have become something other than what was intended.

I'm still torn though, while I wished they made it into an anime so I could see the new Mobile Suits in action, I'm glad they didn't because of how much the characters change.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Frozen Teardrop

Post by Kaori »

Erranty wrote:Actually its not so much that Releena's bad, but that she's misguided and misunderstood, and that the Preventer's have become something other than what was intended.

I'm still torn though, while I wished they made it into an anime so I could see the new Mobile Suits in action, I'm glad they didn't because of how much the characters change.
I did say she's an enemy, I didn't say anything about bad or evil, after all there is no such thing as good or bad in war, and I certainly wish to see the new mobile suits in action, however I DON'T want to see "Father" Maxwell or "Master" Wufei and certainly not "Doktor" T, I don't think I'll be able to handle their appearances.