.hack//Bullet (English Translation MOVED)

Kazetrigger

.hack//Bullet (English Translation MOVED)

Post by Kazetrigger »

Hello everyone,

my name is Kazetrigger and I have taken it upon myself to translate, for not only myself but all of you, the .hack//Bullet short story. I have translated for fan-sub groups before and have translated poetry and songs, but nonetheless Japanese is not my first language, so errors may creep into my translation. I try my best to get the intended message across, but if you notice something that is wrong, please let me know so it can be corrected.

I realize others are also translating this, so if you feel you have a better translation to contribute, by all means don't stop on account of me.

I will keep updating this as I get the parts done. Stay tuned!

Anyway, here it is: .hack//Bullet.

The .hack//Bullet English Translation has moved to the following address as it has now been placed in the Manga/Novels forum where it actually belongs.

http://dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=18861
Last edited by Kazetrigger on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:55 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Keyaki

Re: .hack//Bullet (English Fan Translation)

Post by Keyaki »

I demand to know how Amagi is still alive!
Kazetrigger

Post by Kazetrigger »

Keyaki wrote:I demand to know how Amagi is still alive!
Well, without spoiling too much, he went insane and entered a catatonic state. During .hack//LINK, Geist attempted to continue Amagi's research while keeping Amagi's catatonic body in a hideout. However, Amagi's mind began to deteriorate and when he finally woke up, he didn't remember much. Essentially, he never died. Three years after these events, we find ourselves in .hack//Bullet.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Kazetrigger wrote:
Well, without spoiling too much, he went insane and entered a catatonic state. During .hack//LINK, Geist attempted to continue Amagi's research while keeping Amagi's catatonic body in a hideout. However, Amagi's mind began to deteriorate and when he finally woke up, he didn't remember much. Essentially, he never died. Three years after these events, we find ourselves in .hack//Bullet.
I know what happened in Link. I mean afterwards.
Kazetrigger

Post by Kazetrigger »

Keyaki wrote:
Kazetrigger wrote:
Well, in LINK he ended up in hospital. In .hack//Bullet, as you'll see from the Prologue, he's been put in a "facility" which is most likely a psychiatric care facility. Amagi is only in his late twenties, I'm not sure why you would think he should be dead.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Kazetrigger wrote:
Keyaki wrote:
Kazetrigger wrote:
Well, in LINK he ended up in hospital. In .hack//Bullet, as you'll see from the Prologue, he's been put in a "facility" which is most likely a psychiatric care facility. Amagi is only in his late twenties, I'm not sure why you would think he should be dead.
Near the end of //Link, he succumbs to Immortal Dusk. His mind just broke down as we see Amagi turn to a huge monster. With his mind so broken, I would think he'd be gone in real life as well.
Kazetrigger

Post by Kazetrigger »

Keyaki wrote:
Kazetrigger wrote:
Keyaki wrote:
Kazetrigger wrote:
Near the end of //Link, he succumbs to Immortal Dusk. His mind just broke down as we see Amagi turn to a huge monster. With his mind so broken, I would think he'd be gone in real life as well.
Ahhh, good point. Well, nonetheless, his mind is broken, but he's alive.
Kazetrigger

Re: .hack//Bullet (English Translation: UPDATED JULY 8, 2012

Post by Kazetrigger »

Bump! Chapter 01: The Call has been added! Enjoy!
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

yay~ thanks! :D
be waiting forward next chapter.
btw, I've been thinking about it since I first saw Ryuuji's pic in this novel...
don't you think his hair style somewhat similar to Kite's hairstyle? nah, maybe it's just my imagination ^^;
Kazetrigger

Post by Kazetrigger »

VirusCoreS wrote:yay~ thanks! :D
be waiting forward next chapter.
btw, I've been thinking about it since I first saw Ryuuji's pic in this novel...
don't you think his hair style somewhat similar to Kite's hairstyle? nah, maybe it's just my imagination ^^;
I see a resemblance in the hair as well, but I doubt it's of any significance.

And you're welcome. The next chapter is in the works.