Naruto Shippuden Manga *Spoiler Warning*

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Naruto Shippuden Manga *Spoiler Warning*

Post by TheSorrow »

Erranty wrote:Rotating man-parts sharingan...

Oh hey, I just came up with a common solution to this whole mess! Kakashi can just watch early DBZ and pull a Piccolo! Yes that's right, I just said BLOW UP THE MOON. Kakashi has that black hole eye trick, he can do it.
LOL! XD

And though i think you said that whole "blow up the moon" comment with the same kind of seriousness you said the statement above...i don't think Kakashi would be able to "destroy" it anyhow. He couldn't even warp Deidara out...or even his arm, just managed to cut a slight part of it. And even if we assume he's gotten stronger, i don't think that at full strenght he'll be able to warp out THE WHOLE MOON. Just drop a few chunks from it and then die from of chakra exhaustion (again). It would actually be best if Hachibi and Kyuubi (aka, Bee and Naruto with their jinchuurikis fully controlled) do some sort of joint particle beam thingy and literally blow up the moon like if it was the Makankosappo. Though as far as i remember, the moon is some sort of "cage" for the Ten Tails' body, similar to what Nagato did with Naruto when he was transforming...so, blowing up the moon like that would actually free the Ten Tails. Not like it would truly matter anyhow, since it would be just like a mindless, chakra-less giant body falling on Earth and just staying there without moving.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

It cool that the dead characters actually came back due to Kabuto. Now in future Naruto GNT games they can put Zabuza, and Haku back in.
X Proxy 123

Post by X Proxy 123 »

what the hell my post was moved.... my opinion is (since my post was moved) yall noticed when sasuke asked if he could take the bandages off zetsu said not yet but when he does he will see a new world meaning he's sure madara will win the war meaning madara's new ideal world. also if you noticed sasuke said before he could feel itachi's power flow through him, think about it... while sasukes waitiing he will see the truth through itachi's eyes that were implanted in his. so im thinking when naruto fights madara sasuke will jump in to save him. here on i dont know what will probably happen between them but maybe sasuke will fight naruto and purposely die cause of guilt and to be with his brother in the afterlife. well on anoter note i believe obito is the madara impersonator for my 3 major reasons 1st he told kakashi when they were young true ninjas that break the rules are lower than trash but those who abandon there comrades are even lower and that he will break that thought and when he died it's not totally impossible that madara spared his life to carry on his ideals only madara want nothing but to get his revenge in the end (weird stuff happens in the naruto world). 2nd when he fought konan he lost his right arm which is the side that was crushed when obito supposedly died and later when he implated the rinnegan eye in him he had a new right arm probably replaceable. 3rd is he willingly gave he left sharingan to use izanagi fighting konan which is no problem cause it may have not originally been his plus he has a bunch in his lab but what happened to his original? kakashi has it. thats just my opinions though try to prove me wrong but im not saying im right cause i dont know im going off detective work but in the end all side of naruto discussions will see when it happens
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

@X Proxy, you're post was moved due to the fact that it falls within the discussion of this thread, therefore, there was no need for another thread to be made. Board regulations.

I personally believe that Sasuke, being the type of character that he is, will purposely betray Madara, and that he's purposely playing this little "kill everyone charade" to lead Madara into a sense that he has corrupted him with his "facts", though it's highly unlikely that he'll pull off that level of manipulation like Itachi so skillfully accomplished. Also, now that Sasuke has access to the EMS, he can use all MS techniques without the fatal side effect of going blind, but that doesn't mean he'll be able to continuously use it. EMS gives you unlimited uses of the MS techniques, but not unlimited chakra. Even so, Sasuke, or rather, Sasuke's "eyes", are still deadly and one of the biggest threats in the series still. Now, call me crazy, but I still have a little glimmer of hope in Sasuke to turn this series around and show some freaking character development, even if it's for a brief moment, like when he fought Killerbee. Though if it doesn't happen, I'd love to see him kill off some characters that deserved to die since day one.

I'm kinda disappointed at how Naruto's become now that he has control over the Kyuubi, though I was expecting him to control it like Killerbee controls the Hachibi, not turn into a flamming light with markings and devil horns.
X Proxy 123

Post by X Proxy 123 »

@_Tri edge_ yeah i kinda figured that im just not used to board rules yet since when i used to join boards i never post because of loss of interest so sorry everybody (nothing really to be sorry for its just the type of person i am to say sorry a lot). yeah i kinda hoped naruto would turn out like killer bee but then again i knew he would because bee and eight tails have a agreement and nine tails just out right hates naruto so yeah no agreement there. i wonder how the sage of the 6 paths marking ended up as a design when he changes, maybe cause when nagato was alive he gave him some of his power when he put his faith in naruto dunno been awhile since i read that part not too long since i watched it but i only watch shippuden episodes once unless i really like it.
Btw nice picture for .hack//link us for the linkalization campaign tri edge
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Hey everyone, look out!! It's time to raise your hands!! :D Let's do the...GENKIDAMA!!! 8D
I mean...
THE BIJUUDAMA!!!! 8DDDD

Seriously WTF, "Menancing Ball" was a better name, and much more original too. There was no reason to change it, especially not to THAT name, unless you just wanted to be extremely obvious about who are you copying. Or if you wanted to be a troll and have people like me point it such obviousness and rant about it. Either way i am not amused and i'll be forced to yell GENKIDAMA everytime there's a mention of such original "Tailed Beast Bomb" -3-

Other than that, the manga remains awesome so far. Screw the anime and their fillers. I'll start watching it again whenever Sasuke and the Kages meet.

And in the rare case you don't get what the f*ck i'm talking about, and are such a victim of dubbed anime, "Genkidama" is the japanese name of Goku's "Spirit Bomb". The similarity is not so obvious in english...but it's a freaking insult in japanese.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

TheSorrow wrote:Hey everyone, look out!! It's time to raise your hands!! :D Let's do the...GENKIDAMA!!! 8D
I mean...
THE BIJUUDAMA!!!! 8DDDD

Seriously WTF, "Menancing Ball" was a better name, and much more original too. There was no reason to change it, especially not to THAT name, unless you just wanted to be extremely obvious about who are you copying. Or if you wanted to be a troll and have people like me point it such obviousness and rant about it. Either way i am not amused and i'll be forced to yell GENKIDAMA everytime there's a mention of such original "Tailed Beast Bomb" -3-

Other than that, the manga remains awesome so far. Screw the anime and their fillers. I'll start watching it again whenever Sasuke and the Kages meet.

And in the rare case you don't get what the f*ck i'm talking about, and are such a victim of dubbed anime, "Genkidama" is the japanese name of Goku's "Spirit Bomb". The similarity is not so obvious in english...but it's a freaking insult in japanese.
You forget that DBZ is the reason why Naruto even exists right? There have been so many references already. This just adds insult to injury with this new technique Naruto's doing. On other note, who would have thought that the Rasengan would be strangely similar to the Bijuu Ball. Balls have always been a major influence in anime attacks. WHAT A TWIST. :P
-Aeon-

Post by -Aeon- »

Ok. I guess it's safe to say that OroKabuto is simply the biggest threat in the entire manga right now. Who would of thought that this is the same person who fell victim to Naruto's first ever Rasengan? :/
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

I'm still wondering why Kabuto really wants Orochimaru's body.
-Aeon-

Post by -Aeon- »

Most likely he's discovered something that no one else knows about. He did say he wanted to surpass Orochimaru in every way, so he possibly wants to use his body for his own goals. Or, he thinks he can do a better job at getting Sasuke than Orochimaru did.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

More than likely he's just after the remaining chakra, and any secrets hidden on the body. Which will more than likely explode when he tries to strip Orochimaru naked.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Surprise no one has posted in awhile. The Great Ninja War is awesome.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Eh. I guess. Shikamaru vs. Asuma might be good next week, but I'm just waiting to see three things:

-Sasuke's eyes.

-Madara in action.

-Naruto's completed Tailed Beast Rasengan.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

_Tri-edge_ wrote:Eh. I guess. Shikamaru vs. Asuma might be good next week, but I'm just waiting to see three things:

-Sasuke's eyes.

-Madara in action.

-Naruto's completed Tailed Beast Rasengan.
Agreed. Nice Susanoo pic, BTW.

And though i've enjoyed the war overall, i still think that the whole "five treasures" thing, and especially the whole deal with the "word you use most" was freaking ridiculous and made absolute no sense. Yes, i know it has to do with japanese traditions and beliefs or something like that, i've seen such word thingy in plenty of anime...but still, we're at WAR in here, not in some sort of test where you can or can't say words; those weapons are just ridiculous =3= And WTF was with Darui!? He was able to escape the sucking because his most used word changed at the last moment? But in that case, he just SAID that new word, else it wouldn't have changed to his most used one, and since he did say it, he would've still been sucked anyways! (He says Sorry -> Word changed to Sorry -> Gets sucked in for saying Sorry) And how come the word can change even after it has been recorded!? Not to mention the fact he didn't even say the actual first word...just an order of words that happened to be pronounced the same (yes, i know how it works in japanese...such a similar thing happened in YYH after all, but it made much more sense). I can deal with a pair of brothers being swallowed by a tailed beast, surviving by eating his insides, and then being crapped out as mini jinchuurikis...but THIS, i can't.

But oh well, at least it's over now, and i really liked the InoShikaCho combination. Now, i'm also eager to see Shikamaru vs Asuma, as well as Gaara and Onoki vs The Revived Kages. Student vs Master (both of them) and Son vs Father are going to be great.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Well, he says sorry and dull a lot. If they were about even then they could swap most often used quite easily. And the gourd "recorded" meaning at the time it recorded him having dull as the most used word. If that changed then it'd have to record him again with the new conditions.

Still though, I gotta agree that its pretty stupid to have a word game on the battlefield when you could just throw a few bombs.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

I hope this war ends with Naruto using the full Nine Tailed Beast Rasengan to kill Sasuke with his soon to be even more overpowered cheat code eyes.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

zaseo wrote:I hope this war ends with Naruto using the full Nine Tailed Beast Rasengan to kill Sasuke with his soon to be even more overpowered cheat code eyes.
....Did naruto finally controled the double rasengan? (Sorry, i've missed a LOT of Naruto) if that's the case, he can do the "FULL NINE TAILED BEAST DOUBLE RASENGAN" to kill Sasuke once and for all
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

zaseo wrote:I hope this war ends with Naruto using the full Nine Tailed Beast Rasengan to kill Sasuke with his soon to be even more overpowered cheat code eyes.
Actually, i hope the war ends with Bee and Naruto getting caught and having their tailed beasts stolen, so Madara's plans actually come into effect...but then has to fight against both OroKabuto and Sasuke, and of course, the remaining of the Shinobi Army will still try to stop Madara and the evil guys while trying to find a way to save Bee and Naruto...or possibly only Naruto.
And more than "hoping" for this to happen...is what i really believe that will happen.

AZURE-KITE wrote:
....Did naruto finally controled the double rasengan? (Sorry, i've missed a LOT of Naruto) if that's the case, he can do the "FULL NINE TAILED BEAST DOUBLE RASENGAN" to kill Sasuke once and for all
...He always controlled the Double Rasengan >3> lol As long as he's in Sage Mode, he can use it with no problem, using it twice against Pain. I don't remember if he has used it again...well, he used more than just "Double" on a certain battle he had much later, but since then he hasn't been on Sage Mode, only purely training his Tailed Beast mode. Makes me also wonder if he'll ever use Sage Mode again, or will entirely rely on the Tailed Beast chakra from now on.
Also, i don't think he'll be able to use a "Double Nine Tailed Beast Rasengan"...he's having enough trouble just trying to do a single one, and he can't use Shadow Clones.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

TheSorrow wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:
...He always controlled the Double Rasengan >3> lol As long as he's in Sage Mode, he can use it with no problem, using it twice against Pain. I don't remember if he has used it again...well, he used more than just "Double" on a certain battle he had much later, but since then he hasn't been on Sage Mode, only purely training his Tailed Beast mode. Makes me also wonder if he'll ever use Sage Mode again, or will entirely rely on the Tailed Beast chakra from now on.
Also, i don't think he'll be able to use a "Double Nine Tailed Beast Rasengan"...he's having enough trouble just trying to do a single one, and he can't use Shadow Clones.
F*cking hell! if he could do that he would be almost invincible, also, do u have a link to watch this? as i said i haven't seen naruto in a while.... A veeryyy looongg onee
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Hm I wonder could Naruto go Sage Mode, and use all of the Nine Tails chakra? That would be epic, and he could use the super rasegan (the one that Sorrow gave a long name to) that I mention some post back.