Post ANY question's here.

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Antamony

Re: Post ANY question's here.

Post by Antamony »

don't forget kwanzaa and chanukkah also new year.
so happy xmas, kwanzaa, chanukkah , new years to every one. :lol:
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

Kaori wrote:isnt anyone here gonna say merry christmas to your friends here?
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE FOLLOWING:
Thesorrow
Antamony
SpectralAura
nobodyknows
Shugo_lover
And Merry Christmas to you to!!! :D
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

question: is it true that namco bandai hasnt responded yet to our petition's?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Kaori wrote:question: is it true that namco bandai hasnt responded yet to our petition's?
To put it short and simple: Yes.
Namco Bandai hasn't made any kind of official reply to our campaign at all. I don't even think any NB employee has replied to any comment or posted anywhere about it.
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

I don't even think they know we exist :(
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Ummmm well i posted last in the Random facts about thead so im posting this here as a question:
Can u quote this to the random facts about you thread?:
----------------------------------------------------------
RF: i was investigating kai the pkk's past (don't ask why) and i found out that i started like he started(in this forums), i can't say details because it's private, so the only thing i have to say it's that im feeling like kai is my brother and i wouldn't let him go, so now that it's random fact about my life im putting it in here
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

AZURE-KITE wrote:Ummmm well i posted last in the Random facts about thead so im posting this here as a question:
Can u quote this to the random facts about you thread?:
RF: i was investigating kai the pkk's past (don't ask why) and i found out that i started like he started(in this forums), i can't say details because it's private, so the only thing i have to say it's that im feeling like kai is my brother and i wouldn't let him go, so now that it's random fact about my life im putting it in here
You also took his past icon. You should pm about why your 'investigating' his past. I'm curious now.
Also perhaps you should tell him that.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

i already PM him, i Pm him before posting this, and i discovered that he and i started the same way here, and probably we will end the same way
grave robbing adept rogue

Post by grave robbing adept rogue »

AZURE-KITE wrote:i already PM him, i Pm him before posting this, and i discovered that he and i started the same way here, and probably we will end the same way
No, people didn't hate him when he started, I doubt it will end the same way.
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

I like Kai The Pkk. He's an awesome person and nobody hated him or thought he was annoying.
Did he he start out as a misspelling noob? Sure, I think we all did. (I know I did. Now I want to go back an grammar check all my old posts).
Am I the only one who finds that kinda creepy and all?
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

shugo_lover wrote:I like Kai The Pkk. He's an awesome person and nobody hated him or thought he was annoying.
Did he he start out as a misspelling noob? Sure, I think we all did. (I know I did. Now I want to go back an grammar check all my old posts).
Yea I think we all did. I dont recall if i did mainly cuz i double checked my posts for errors cuz when i was a noob i thought "hey if something is spelled wrong they might all hate on me". Luckily it wasnt like that...but back then the members were a lot more brootal when i joined back in 05...wow i just started feeling nostalgiac.

And yeah AZURE-KITE you totally stole Kai's profile pic, but unlike you he wasnt annoying.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Alright mr. venezualan, I am sick and tired of your pointless spamming, the question you posted here wasnt even a question, I ask that you stop and I dont want to know your reply so dont even bother.
Alright question: if namco bandai managed to publish a great game like demon's souls in english despite the odds of failure, why dont they want to publish .hack//link in english? I mean it has a good chance for making it why not?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

This just in: I was hated when i first joined. Not by everyone, but by most of the most active and popular members at the time (who, indeed, were FAR MORE rude and aggressive...they would tear you apart as soon as you said "hi :)" >->; ). Mostly Umbra who thought i was the most annoying thing ever because he was like "MASTER EN IS MINE" and i was like "NO HE'S MINE"...and AuraTwilight, who i was giving far more praise than i ever should...and by "praise", i mean spamming stuff like "THE MIGHTY AT HAS SPOKEN" in each and every thing he said. Yeah...we all had our moments of n00b-ness, and some of us are still having it. lol

And AZURE-KITE and kai the pkk are NOTHING alike. They didn't start the same way AT ALL (and if you talk about grammar and posting mistakes...then congratulations, 70% of the new members started like that), nor they've acted the same way, or are even "growing" in the same manner....kai the pkk never caused RPs to get "locked" or "suspended" or even "restricted", after all. He started nice, not exaggerative/attention-wanting.

There have been certain members who have actually started just like AZURE-KITE...Making grammar mistakes, posting in wrong places, trying to get attention from many active members and new members, especially the girls, joining the stuff that's "in" at the moment (RolePlays) and trying to be teh awezome but just causing more problems because no one likes his "awesome", shadow-modding and acting like he knows the rules and has the rights to enforce them, and overall being very annoying in his way of posting, and hated by the active members at the point. What happened to them all? They either were banned or suddenly stopped posting one day. And we all know that AZURE-KITE will end the same way >3> lol
There was an exception though...but i'm not going to say who he is, or anything else. Because if i do i know our little n00b will end up "researching" him and look up to him and start to claim he's like his brother or son or even reincarnation and annoying stuff like that. That's what 12 years old do -3- lol

Anyways...
Kaori wrote:Alright question: if namco bandai managed to publish a great game like demon's souls in english despite the odds of failure, why dont they want to publish .hack//link in english? I mean it has a good chance for making it why not?
Namco Bandai didn't exactly "publish it in english". Altrus did. Altrus was the company that localized the "japanese" Demon's Souls in North America. And AFTER the game proved to be VERY successful in BOTH Japan and America, Namco Bandai found a chance to localize it into EU and make very good profit out of it. And it worked too.
And why they would publish Demon's Souls in EU, but not .Hack//LINK in NA? Because such an intense-paced action PS3 game, that had proved to be very successful and earn lots of money in all other parts of the world, is a MUCH BETTER choice than a random PSP game not many people are going to understand, doesn't have the best-paced gameplay, and during most of the game players are just going to see comic-like screens of characters talking to other characters.
No matter how much we all love .Hack, we have to admit it's overall a very boring and simple game when compared to the masterpieces being released everyday. Yes, .Hack//LINK was quite a "successful" game in Japan...but it wasn't a wonder. It was simply a game that sold well, not a game that surpassed expectations, obtained nearly-perfect reviews, and even won awards. The odds of failure for Demon's Souls were at about 5% or 10%...and meanwhile the odds of failure for .Hack//LINK are definetly over 60%. You could try and say that there are "so many .Hack fans here"...but in truth, there aren't, because if it that was true we would be having around 100 to 1000 active members per day, not 10.
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

TheSorrow wrote:This just in: I was hated when i first joined. Not by everyone, but by most of the most active and popular members at the time (who, indeed, were FAR MORE rude and aggressive...they would tear you apart as soon as you said "hi :)" >->; ). Mostly Umbra who thought i was the most annoying thing ever because he was like "MASTER EN IS MINE" and i was like "NO HE'S MINE"...and AuraTwilight, who i was giving far more praise than i ever should...and by "praise", i mean spamming stuff like "THE MIGHTY AT HAS SPOKEN" in each and every thing he said. Yeah...we all had our moments of n00b-ness, and some of us are still having it. lol
Yeah I remember those days when the so called "veteran" posters were on here. The ones that chewed me out as well as others were AT (of course) and S1lent0p (whom Im still not very fond of today). I dont remember you as well Sorrow when you joined but i didnt hate you or find you annoying at all. But that was so long ago that I dont remember.

Question: How long has everybody here been a member? It just passed the 5 year anniversary for me! I feel old!

Edit: Sorry i accidentally triple posted the same message 3 times!!! Stupid windows explorer.
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

I don't even remember who hated me and who didn't. Speaking of AT what happened to him!? Did he finally lose hope in the world?

To me it doesn't make sense that Namco wouldn't localize Link. They Dubbed and localized all the other .hack// series and games. So they may as well do Link.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

yeah Shugo_lover I also dont get why they wont- WAIT! Maybe there's a chance they might publish it if their other game's would gain success! If they could publish the tales of the world series in english and make it a success then maybe they might change their mind!
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

Kaori wrote:isnt anyone here gonna say merry christmas to your friends here?
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE FOLLOWING:
Thesorrow
Antamony
SpectralAura
nobodyknows
Shugo_lover

Thanks for the season's greetings, Kaori.
Also, sorry I wasn't online to celebrate it with you chaps...

...so to make up for it, here's a belated merry Xmas to all of you, as well as an early 'happy new year'.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

ok now this is it for aura's sake this is my last post here unless there's an answer that makes me answer
grave robbing adept rogue wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:i already PM him, i Pm him before posting this, and i discovered that he and i started the same way here, and probably we will end the same way
No, people didn't hate him when he started, I doubt it will end the same way.
shugo_lover wrote:I like Kai The Pkk. He's an awesome person and nobody hated him or thought he was annoying.
what i meant by that is that we started by posting a joke/anything in a place we shouldn't, at the same age, and those members from back 05 insulted him, just like you did when i said this:
me: hi, im-
you: shut up you annoying member!, you shouldn't being in here! well guys let's hate him for no reason!:D yay!

well that's all >:(

EDIT: is anyone saying happy birthday? Happy Birthday Helbaworshipper!!
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

@AZURE-KITE You gave us a reason and still are by driving topics off topic and spamming complete nonsense. PLease do not reply to this and just let it go.

Question: Whats evrybodys favorite movie?
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

Currently, I have no favourite film |-(.