Naruto Shippuden Manga *Spoiler Warning*

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Re: Naruto Shippuden Manga *Spoiler Warning*

Post by haseoxth »

Erranty wrote:
haseoxth wrote:
Erranty wrote:
zaseo wrote:When Naruto gets older then we shall have the jumpsuit Hokage. Wow mommy was the former host of the 9 Tailed Fox. I wonder how she was using it.
9 Dexterous Tails... I smell perversion.
She had to do something. The man was called The Yellow Flash for numerous reasons.
If you were a chick I'd so marry you.
I'm flattered...

And I am kinda pissed right now. You know that the **** with Kushina and Mikoto being the best of friends is legendary in fanfiction, and now Kishi decided he wanted to use it for himself. Oh, and now Naruto HAS to be the Sage of Six Path's. He's a Senju with special chakra? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-.

Oh, what made the chapter for me though was

"Fourth Hokage.. Minato, step away from the jinchuriki or else your son will die at the ripe old age of one minute." -Madara. Man... I gotta love him.
Akasu

Post by Akasu »

OMG. CUTEST CHAPTER EVER!! XD I totally fell in love with the first and last page. So much cuteness.^ ^ God why did their lives have to turn into hell in the future. WHY?!
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

I agree that those chapters were epic. I just hate how in the anime the animations for the Naruto vs Pain fight is so bad. It doesn't look very fluid.
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Post by haseoxth »

Dude, the animation when Naruto went nine-tails was f*cking amazing, the rest of the fight? Meh.

And guess what folks, Kishimoto just stated that Naruto is goign to have the Nine-Tails extracted from him, yet he's still going to live. Wooooo.
Akasu

Post by Akasu »

haseoxth wrote:Dude, the animation when Naruto went nine-tails was f*cking amazing, the rest of the fight? Meh.
The animation was HILARIOUS in that episode. Never have I LMAO'ed so hard at watching a fight of this scale. Pain pulling off a sonic the hedgehog move and acting all out of character was funny, but him getting bashed into the ground like a nail took the cake for me.
haseoxth wrote:And guess what folks, Kishimoto just stated that Naruto is goign to have the Nine-Tails extracted from him, yet he's still going to live. Wooooo.
God, I hate this guy so much. -_-
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

I can't wait to see the day emo boy dies. Naruto you're apart of the rival clan so go kick his ass. When/If Madara gets all of the tailed beast I wonder what it would take to defeat him.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

When/If Madara gets all of the tailed beast I wonder what it would take to defeat him.
An Ultra-Mega-Super-Special-Awesome-Sage-Konoha-Orange-Hokage Rasengan :D
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

TheSorrow wrote:
When/If Madara gets all of the tailed beast I wonder what it would take to defeat him.

For that to happen wouldn't Naruto have to do something like going Sage Mode,and opening most of the 8th gates. Maybe everyone will give him their chakra somehow to form the biggest Rasengan in history.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

I think I'm going to like the next few chapters, but baby Sasuke is pissing me off. Not sure why.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Tolby wrote:I think I'm going to like the next few chapters, but baby Sasuke is pissing me off. Not sure why.
Because its Sasuke.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

zaseo wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:

For that to happen wouldn't Naruto have to do something like going Sage Mode,and opening most of the 8th gates. Maybe everyone will give him their chakra somehow to form the biggest Rasengan in history.
Then it's going to be called Shinku-Cho-Ultra-Mega-Super-Special-Awesome-Sage-Konoha-Orange-Hokage-Genkidama Rasengan :D
Added the "shinku" and "cho" because peoplez seem to use those words whenever they're about to do a special power that's supposedly stronger than their already-special power. Or something.

And i think they should really hurry up, say just how they sealed Kyuubi along with their own chakras in 2-3 manga pages, and wake up Kisame as he most likely fell asleep by now D: The last chapter was almost pointless to me...just showing off some awesomeness from Minato, obvious/expected details that could've been skipped, and somehow making things so dramatic. Which i have to admit they should be, since Madara just ruined a family and was about to ruin hundreds more, but still ~3~
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Minato just went Shadowrun on Madara. Though its kind of stupid that Madara wouldn't realize what he was doing. Unless he was arrogantly attacking, thinking Minato wasn't fast enough to use his move.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Did anyone notice how weird it is that Kabuto is able to surpass Orochimaru? So much that he can summon at least six dead people?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Helbaworshipper wrote:Did anyone notice how weird it is that Kabuto is able to surpass Orochimaru? So much that he can summon at least six dead people?
Six people? More like SIXTY people, if you've been keeping up with the manga. And all of them being the strongest and most famous shinobi that have ever lived (and died). I already consider Kabuto as one of the biggest threats for all the other shinobi, and one of the most dangerous and fearsome enemies in the whole series, at the same level as Madara or perhaps even higher. Way more dangerous than Sasuke, that's for damn sure.

And the story is just getting to the most awesome it's ever been...unless they really mess this up, this will be far greater than the Naruto vs Pain battle. The Fourth Shinobi War has completely begun, and both sides of the war have their armies all well-organized in different squadrons and attack divisions, selected very strategically and with the best living ninjas serving as the captains and generals. Gaara being the Commander General of all the shinobi army is more than epic on its own.
X Proxy 123

What Will Sasuke Do In Shippuden? *Spoilers Inside.*

Post by X Proxy 123 »

Basically After He Takes Off The Bandages To Use His Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan Will He Help The Five Great Nation in The 4th Great Shinobi War or Still Ally Himself With Madara? I Have My Opinion and it's a good one but I'll Save it For When My Poll Ends in 5 Days.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Re: What Will Sasuke Do In Shippuden? *Spoilers Inside.*

Post by Erranty »

Sasuke's VAs are both horrible for him. He needs a whiny emo teenager voice.

As far as plot goes, Sasuke only works toward his own ends, that should've been obvious from the first time Kakashi interviewed the team. He'll kill Tobi, Orochi-Kabuto, and Gaara. Then find someone who can tell him every last detail about the Uchiha clan massacre and extract the info from their mind with his Sharingan, then exact revenge on those who caused it. After that he and Naruto will fight and kill eachother.

Also, there's already a thread for Naruto, and its still active.
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Topics merged for convenience's sake. Please continue any Naruto Shippuden discussion in this topic.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

What will Sasuke do? Have rough and extreme buttsmex with Naruto, of course. One would be a complete fool to think otherwise at this point. I mean, it's so clear and the plot is ALL based around it. It all began since that one incident in the classroom. Sasuke's life completely changed at that moment. Screw the Uchiha.

Seriously now, exactly what Erranty said. He has no interest in silly Shinobi wars, or random animals with tails, or eyes and "paths", or a random humanoid snake that knows too much, or anything like that...he just wants revenge on all the people and things that were involved in the Uchiha Clan Massacre...and in killing Naruto just to STFU him and because he'll get in his way to revenge. And Naruto wants to kill Sasuke to completely put an end to him (as well as a "eternal rest"), as well as carrying all the pain and grief from Sasuke's death with his own death, so yeah.

I do somehow think that when Madara adquires all (or at least almost all) of the "paths" he's looking for, Sasuke will kill him and/or absorb all of the "powers" Madara obtained, becoming some sort of nega final boss. I admit it would be too "over the top", but i think it would be amusing to see, and something to somewhat expect too. And we've already seen a man covered in Sharingans and TWO Mega-Revives, so it's not that extreme in comparison XDD
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

Personally? All I care about is what his new mangekyou pattern will look like. Since we've all seen what Sasuke does when he has power, imagine the destructive turn around we'll see when he goes on a rampage, spamming the hell out of the Amaterasu and Susano'o, burning and crushing everything in his path in a violent, emo fueled rage. Yes, I'd like to see this.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Advent_Winter wrote:Personally? All I care about is what his new mangekyou pattern will look like.
Rotating man-parts sharingan...

Oh hey, I just came up with a common solution to this whole mess! Kakashi can just watch early DBZ and pull a Piccolo! Yes that's right, I just said BLOW UP THE MOON. Kakashi has that black hole eye trick, he can do it.