.hack//star

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

Twilisapien

.hack//star

Post by Twilisapien »

DUDE! you know how slice of life anime's are? well they should make one for dot hack! it'll be funny and it'll be sorta like lucky star, and drawn like lucky star, and the main characters will be An, Mariko, and Akira

and they all have interesting personalities that collide with eachother, and once in a while you'll see random appearances of other real world dot hack characters, i think that would be an awesome addition to dot hack
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Re: .hack//star

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

It doesn't really seem .hack ish and besides, it'd be much better for LOTT than SIGN, since LOTT had cuteness appeal, and SIGN is more mysterious
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

No.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Scene 1: Players are in front of a screen playing the game.
Scene 2: Players are still in front of a screen playing the game.
Scene 3: One of the players leaves for some potato chips, eats one, and continues playing the game with the rest.

Though knowing the Lucky Star fanbase, people would actually pay for watching this D8 lol
Twilisapien

Post by Twilisapien »

TheSorrow wrote:Scene 1: Players are in front of a screen playing the game.
Scene 2: Players are still in front of a screen playing the game.
Scene 3: One of the players leaves for some potato chips, eats one, and continues playing the game with the rest.

Though knowing the Lucky Star fanbase, people would actually pay for watching this D8 lol
they're in college
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

The Lucky Star fanbase is in college?

Cause if you're saying that, I disagree...
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

I suppose he meant that the .Hack players would be in college, rather than inside a room playing The World.

But meh, if there's going to be a "real life" .Hack anime, i'd much rather have one that develops the story between An and Mariko more, Kite's player along with Balmung's and Yasuhiko, stuff like that. Not much of an anime itself though, but just one or two episodes showing their real life characters and linking them to events we already know. Showing the real life characters is a nice idea...but making a copy of Lucky Star with the female characters and having the rest appear as "cameos"... nope.

...Not to mention, putting those 3 female characters in the same school would even be a contradiction to what we know about them, their lives and locations and all that. Better leave that to omakes or to people at NicoNico D8'
sun king

Post by sun king »

I think it might be a good idea but who would the characters be? I mean everybody might want this character and that but it would take away the essence of .hack which is that players in the game can be themselves or anybody else like atoli in the real world she's depressed and lacks friends while in the world she's happy there than in the real world. :?
Twilisapien

Post by Twilisapien »

sun king wrote:I think it might be a good idea but who would the characters be? I mean everybody might want this character and that but it would take away the essence of .hack which is that players in the game can be themselves or anybody else like atoli in the real world she's depressed and lacks friends while in the world she's happy there than in the real world. :?
i unno, it can switch stories every now and then, like 5 episodes for 1 group, 5 episodes for another group
Tack

Post by Tack »

Don't they have a 4koma of that out already? :?
Twilisapien

Post by Twilisapien »

doesn't count