The Easiest Avatar Battle for you?

TheSupremeKing

The Easiest Avatar Battle for you?

Post by TheSupremeKing »

OMG The Subject name ALWAYS take the explain from me -_- xD Lol But I have a Chance to say this:

With how many died you've died with them.

Alright from all Battles.

NOTE: AIDA is Different! So count them but don't count the The same ones. I mean don't count <Anna> and <GateKeeper> They are the same freaky face xD.

NOTE 2: Count the Dies in the Serpent of Lore!!!

Alright for me.. Umm.. From The Hardest to Easiest:

Secret Avatar Battle: Skeith The 3rd x 9999 Lol xD
S-> AIDA <Anna> x1000000 xD Lol

A-> Cubia Beta. Died x3
B-> Gorre Died x2
C-> The Rebirth Courbink Died x1
D-> Fidchell Died x0
E-> All others Epitaphs and then the AIDA Died x0

GyppyGirl2021

Re: The Easiest Avatar Battle for you?

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

The easiest Avatar battle (aside from Anna) was Corbenik 1 in Volume 2. Second easiest after that is probably Oswald or Helen (I'd say Innis, but her Confusion Flight during Data Drain makes it a lot harder).

Hardest Avatar battles were Cubia<Beta> and Corbenik 2.

(I've never died against the first two - I've died several times against Cubia<Beta>, but if you want to count AIDA<Victorian> it was my first Avatar battle loss even though it's easier than Corbenik 2 XD)
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

I've never died in any avatar battle, but I guess Corbenik 2nd was the hardest, that shield was annoying.

(I actually found Cubia Beta to be easy. I forget how but by the 3rd Chaos Gehenna I had figured out how to avoid getting hit)
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Easiest Avatar Battle...probably almost everyone XD Well, particularly the AIDA's (Anna, Helen, Oswald) were all easy for me, only expection is Victorian but because it can be too fast for me to avoid it. Corbenik 1st is also so very easy...i can beat it without receiving any damage and without it being a hard battle at all.

But Hardest Avatar Battle...and the first time i ever lost against a Phase, and in an Avatar Battle in general...INNIS. SHE COMPLETELY OWNED THE HECK OUT OF ME!! Maybe i wouldn't have had as much trouble if it wasn't for me constantly attacking her during Haze of Treason, and trying to chase her during Confusion Flight...but still, everytime she gets into Confusion Flight, i freak out and end up getting rammed by a freaking train. That attack can be so mean that it hits me right when she begins doing it, and it does hurt X_X

The only other 2 battles i've lost are against Corbenik 2nd and Cubia Beta. But...i quickly learned (after watching ZED's video XD) how to inflict damage to Corbenik 2nd without depending entirely on Mental Vampirism, and as of Cubia Beta...the only problem is Chaos Gehenna, and it's not that bad...just a puke of Gomoras thrown directly at you, and after the 3rd time or so, you get to at least learn how to reduce alot of damage...unlike a certain Mirage of Deceit that goes all "WEEEEEEEEE" all over the screen X_________x
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

...The only thing I found hard about Innis was Data Drain... she Protect Restored about 6 or 7 times the first time I VR'ed her x_x

It's really not a good idea to attack her when she's not stunned... and avoid Haze of Treason at all costs, 'cuz it'll provide an instant stun if you dodge it... also, if you slash at her when she uses Confusion Flight and approaches, she'll be thrown into a normal stun that will leave her more open (as in, slash attacks will do more damage than the Haze of Treason stuns).

She'll use Haze of Treason as a counterattack if you try to attack her when she's firing. Best advice, stay back and use shots until she uses Haze of Treason, then gtfo until she stuns.

Going for all-out offense on Innis WILL make it a hard Avatar fight. You have to play it slowly - if you do, it'll be among the easiest.
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:...The only thing I found hard about Innis was Data Drain... she Protect Restored about 6 or 7 times the first time I VR'ed her x_x

It's really not a good idea to attack her when she's not stunned... and avoid Haze of Treason at all costs, 'cuz it'll provide an instant stun if you dodge it... also, if you slash at her when she uses Confusion Flight and approaches, she'll be thrown into a normal stun that will leave her more open (as in, slash attacks will do more damage than the Haze of Treason stuns).

She'll use Haze of Treason as a counterattack if you try to attack her when she's firing. Best advice, stay back and use shots until she uses Haze of Treason, then gtfo until she stuns.

Going for all-out offense on Innis WILL make it a hard Avatar fight. You have to play it slowly - if you do, it'll be among the easiest.
Yeah, pretty much. Volume 1 tricks you into thinking "Ha? who needs to stun before charging in!" Volume 2 kicks your ass for it.

Anyways, stun has other advantages too: I've recently learned that only the final hit of your combo will remove stun from your target. Otherwise, it's a timed matter. Against Victorian, I managed to Stun, 3x hit, 4x hit (with Chakram shot, naturally) for a 7 hit combo. The trick is leaving the right delay between the combos so you don't launch the chakram. It's like the guard cancelling of Avatar Battles, if that makes sense.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Pretty sure that's why Zed likes to chain combos in Avatar battles in his vids :P
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:Pretty sure that's why Zed likes to chain combos in Avatar battles in his vids :P
I honestly haven't watched Zed's avatar vids besides using avatars he shouldn't have had a certain points, I was more interested on what mischief I could get into with cheats :lol:
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

TheSorrow wrote: But Hardest Avatar Battle...and the first time i ever lost against a Phase, and in an Avatar Battle in general...INNIS. SHE COMPLETELY OWNED THE HECK OUT OF ME!!
What the? How come? Innis was the Hardest? o_O And Owned you? o_O Weird... I always win perfect on her. Besides The Data Drain. But why? is she the Hard? Lol? Just Dash and Shot stun only. Lol

When she says SAKAKI SAKAKI SAKAKI Just dash Lol And She fly around the field Slash Slash Slash and Slash and the last slash of skeith the 2nd is the fury thing. Just throw it and She'll Stun. Lol I've give my little Cousin. He's 10 years old and He don't know what is Dot Hack Lol and He won. Lol.. But seriously I wonder is it really hard for you? o______o
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:She'll use Haze of Treason as a counterattack if you try to attack her when she's firing.
Actually, Haze of Treason is an automatic counter, which I believe is the only one that exists among all of the Avatar battles. Unless she does that translucent charge move, she never uses it deliberately; it's always because you used the scythe at the wrong time. I know this because it happens even when she's under player control.

And Ranylyn, nice job on figuring extended combos out by yourself. :)
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Oh, okay, I didn't notice how it worked, all I knew was that she uses Haze of Treason when you try to shoot at her while she's firing XD
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:Oh, okay, I didn't notice how it worked, all I knew was that she uses Haze of Treason when you try to shoot at her while she's firing XD
Yeah, the charge is her counter to the shots, but she has to put that into play at some point, so that's deliberate for all intents and purposes. The attack part just happens on its own.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

...Oh, I think I get what you're talking about now... when you charge up to her and slash with the scythe, she'll automatically use it whether she's shooting or not. XD

Yeah, I noticed that too... needless to say, after that I just played defensively, figuring that trying to melee when she wasn't stunned was a VERY BAD idea XD
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

Anna in Vol.2 after Haseo achieves Skeith's 2nd form. That was MURDER beyond comparison. Being realistic now, Corebenik was the easiest avatar battle, mainly because I kept spamming the extra combo hit trick. Plus, I added a few stun shots after he was stunned to increase the overall damage, before executing a 6 hit slash combo with the scythe. (For some reason, Skeith always pulls back after the sixth slash, deeming it impossible to connect with a 7 hit combo.) Anyway, his slow moving projectiles were pretty easy to dodge, leaving plenty of oppertunities for me to ensure massive stun shots at several openings.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Which Corbenik? lol

If I wasn't so hesitant to try out the infinite scythe combo trick, I'd probably have an easier time with Corbenik 2 >_> And yes, Anna is just way too easy after you get Skeith's second form XD
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:Which Corbenik? lol

If I wasn't so hesitant to try out the infinite scythe combo trick, I'd probably have an easier time with Corbenik 2 >_> And yes, Anna is just way too easy after you get Skeith's second form XD
Obviously the first if I didn't use "2nd" or "2". lol. Even then, Corebenik the 2nd took even MORE damage than the first. :p
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

What the? How come? Innis was the Hardest? o_O And Owned you? o_O Weird... I always win perfect on her. Besides The Data Drain. But why? is she the Hard? Lol? Just Dash and Shot stun only. Lol

When she says SAKAKI SAKAKI SAKAKI Just dash Lol And She fly around the field Slash Slash Slash and Slash and the last slash of skeith the 2nd is the fury thing. Just throw it and She'll Stun. Lol I've give my little Cousin. He's 10 years old and He don't know what is Dot Hack Lol and He won. Lol.. But seriously I wonder is it really hard for you? o______o
Yeah, yeah, enough hurting my gaming feelings just because i got completely destroyed by Innis, k? -3- lol

I must say, after learning my lesson from the first fight i had against her, and knowing that rushing and attacking her directly was one of the most stupid things ever, i haven't had as much trouble against her, and haven't lose a battle against her; i don't really have trouble Data Draining her either. The problem with me and her now is just the Confusion Flight, in which i NEVER seem to hit her properly. Whether i try to slash her when she approaches, throw the chakram to hit her, or just wait until he's over, i almost always end up being hit, and it's actually very rare when i get to stop her quickly...half the time, i'm just either in a bad position or miss the correct timing for hitting her x_X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnPqoBeuG2c
Yeah, i suck against Innis -3- But she's not longer hard to me, really...though still, the hardest Avatar fight for me, and only because of Confusion Flight. Give me Chaos Gehenna and Mental Vampirism, but no Confusion Flight D8
Yeah, pretty much. Volume 1 tricks you into thinking "Ha? who needs to stun before charging in!" Volume 2 kicks your ass for it.
EXACTLY!!! Almost in every battle in Vol. 1, i learned to just rush in and quickly attack, and mantain such attacking as much as possible. No shooting at all, just charging and slashing right away. You see why i was DESTROYED by Innis now? 'XD lol
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

If you can beat Chaos Gehenna, then it should be even easier to beat Confusion Flight. They're both all about timing and reflexes. :P

She usually goes up in the air for a moment before using Confusion Flight. You should start slashing when she starts coming at you.
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

Corbenik 2nd is the Easiest Avatar I've played with it. But 1st is harder D= I can Perfect Corbenik 2nd too Other than Data Drain.
Yeah, yeah, enough hurting my gaming feelings just because i got completely destroyed by Innis, k? -3- lol
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got completely destroyed by Innis, k?
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
LOL! NICE!! I'll make a Video with Innis :P I want you to see XDDDDDDD

NOTE:
XD

~~

Chaos Gehenna is the powerful Attack by Cubia it's the one who destroys me and Jihad D=
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

LOL! NICE!! I'll make a Video with Innis :P I want you to see XDDDDDDD
Don't worry, i'll seen plenty of videos of people fighting very awesomely against Innis and without any trouble at all. And i can actually fight her decently on my own and it's not like she destroys me or anything now...it's just the Confusion Flight that i never seem to deal with. It's just that -3-