Naruto Shippuden Manga *Spoiler Warning*

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Advent_Winter

Naruto Shippuden Manga *Spoiler Warning*

Post by Advent_Winter »

Has anyone been reading up on the latest chapters of Shippuden? The latest chapter was freaking awesome. Goodbye Karin!! :D
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Re: Naruto Shippuden Manga *Spoiler Warning*

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

I'm 98% fairly sure she isn't dead =)
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Agreed. Knowing Kishimoto, this is most certainly a rouge. Genjutsu or not, I quite enjoyed that last large panel. As of Sasuke, since he's Kishimoto's favorite character, he'll probably suffer the same fate similar to that of Light Yagami and Lelouch Vi Britannia. Now, what struck me as odd, is the importance of Shisui Uchiha's eye. Why would Madara need use of it when he already has an eternal Mangekyou Sharingan?
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Another good question is, why did he even leave eyelids on the ones on his arm if he was gonna use a jutsu that makes them close forever?
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Erranty wrote:Another good question is, why did he even leave eyelids on the ones on his arm if he was gonna use a jutsu that makes them close forever?
cause they use alot of chakra right?
isn't that why Kakashi has the headband on his?
Plus, they'd get all dried up and blah blah without eyelids
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Sasuke looks funny with all that crazily-evil look. Reminds me of Light...who, the eviler he was, the funnier his expressions became o3o These last chapters have been quite awesome...but just WAY TOO MUCH focused on Sasuke, and i'm getting somewhat bored of that. At least in most other chapters they included a page or two about some other event going on -3-' But they've been quite enjoyable, i'm not exactly bored of them...but just too anxious of everything that involves all other characters :X
Another good question is, why did he even leave eyelids on the ones on his arm if he was gonna use a jutsu that makes them close forever?
I don't think the eyelids were "optional"...like, he couldn't add the eyes on the arm without adding the eyelid as well. And "forever" is an overstatement IMO...i'm sure that there is be a secret jutsu, or some odd way to be able to open the eyes again (...cutting the eyelid, if all else would fail? XD). And i'm sure Danzo was, at the very least, researching on that...either a way to reactivate the eyes somehow, or replace them but without having to go and directly take them from Uchihas (like..."manufacturing" them or something. Lol Sharingan Machine o-O)

As of Shisui's eye, that eye itself probably contains some sort of technique or information that only Shisui was able to find out and unlock...something you can't use or find even by getting the Eternal Mangekyo. And even though perhaps any Sharingan user would be able to use or find whatever-it-is on their own too...it's alot easier to just get the eye with the information already. We'll find out about whatever the eye has soon enough...probably Danzo will use the technique or something as his final measure.

And yeah, i don't think Karin has died either....being the way Sasuke's right now, he doesn't care about her life, but doesn't care either about killing her, and has no need for doing so. At most, she's probably wounded...but heck, if Hinata didn't die, i really doubt Karin would die now, so she'll just heal somehow or stay out of combat for a while :P
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Either way, the story's getting too "Sharingan crazy" for my taste. You'd figure that since only uchiha's "bloodline" trait can awaken the eyes, Danzo wouldn't be able to use sharingans because they were dead so the sharingan wasn't active. I'm not sure if Kakashi plucked his out of the guy while he was alive or not... but that's just my guess.

To be honest, the series was getting tiresome a long time ago, now its just plain OUT of cool ideas.

And I really shouldn't get involved in the anime politics... but... I still stand by my old standard that any anime that needs more than 60 episodes to tell a story is worthless.

That being said... One Piece is FINALLY starting to get good around the 380th episode, which makes it terrifyingly obvious that 90% of the show was filler, I mean really, they could've just made Crocodile the same a Jimbei and cut out the whole Croc and Vivi arc, and have them pick up Robin in some little short story like they did with Sanji and Franky. Same with the Sky Islands, they were just filler too.

Inuyasha was never good (sorry ladies, but its just an anime Soap Opera)... Dragonball and DBZ were only cool during DBZ up to the end of the Freiza saga. Bleach sucks because it has about as much story depth as a saucer of milk.

tl;dr: Animes over 60 episodes suck, too much filler.
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

Just a note. It's unclear weither or not the previous user of the sharingan needs to be alive or not for the transplant. Kakashi got his when Obito was knocking on death's door, with his sharingan activated, yet Madara mentioned to Sasuke about wanting to take Itachi's eyes, who virtually went blind and lost his battle against sickness, which in turn meant that his sharingan was in permanent deactivation. So in a sense, Itachi's eyes were somewhat valuable still if Madara mentioned them.

And I'm pretty sure the magic number here is 50 episodex in the case of anime becoming obselete.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Advent_Winter wrote:And I'm pretty sure the magic number here is 50 episodex in the case of anime becoming obselete.
Nah, there's too many good anime that lie just above 50 but below 60.
The old FMA (51), Ghost in the Shell (52, 2 seasons though).

Eureka 7 (50), Blood+ (50), and Code Geass (50) are right on the line, and had parts that just felt like they didn't belong. (IE: all of Geass ofter the knightmares started flying)
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

Arg! I have'nt read it yet! They kill of Karin seriously!?
-Does happy dance-
Sheez she annoyed me so much for some reason
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

shugo_lover wrote:Arg! I have'nt read it yet! They kill of Karin seriously!?
-Does happy dance-
It just "seems" that way for now.
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Post by haseoxth »

shugo_lover wrote:Arg! I have'nt read it yet! They kill of Karin seriously!?
-Does happy dance-
It looks as thou Jesuke killed Karin. I highly doubt it though, just as I highly doubt Danzo is dead.

The fact that Karin is basically a Mega Potion on crack is proof enough. Danzo can take a bite and live, as he has seen the ability used, and it would be stupid if Karin herself couldn't use that ability on herself.

And in the event that Jesuke got the balls to off the only good looking piece of tail in Naruto besides Hinata, the by gally, it just goes to show how much his resolve has strengthened. And there will be no redemption for Jesuke. Gaara had an excuse.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Plus, Sasuke, AND Naruto as well, have never killed anyone in the entire series. For those of you who might try to counter with, "NUH UH. WHAT ABOUT OROCHIMARU?!" "WHAT ABOUT ITACHI?!" WHAT ABOUT KAKUZU?!" Then let's recap who/what actually killed them.

Kakuzu died after Kakashi used his Raikiri. Naruto did the damage. Kakashi was just desposing of the leftovers.

Orochimaru was sealed inside Sasuke, before getting sealed again inside the Totsuka Sword from Itachi's Susano'o. So technically, he's not dead, but you won't be seeing him anytime soon.

Itachi's murderer was sickness. Nough said.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

_Tri-edge_ wrote:Plus, Sasuke, AND as well, have never killed anyone in the entire series. For those of you who might try to counter with, "NUH UH. WHAT ABOUT OROCHIMARU?!" "WHAT ABOUT ITACHI?!" WHAT ABOUT KAKUZU?!" Then let's recap who/what actually killed them.

Kakuzu died after Kakashi used his Raikiri. Naruto did the damage. Kakashi was just desposing of the leftovers.

Orochimaru was sealed inside Sasuke, before getting sealed again inside the Totsuka Sword from Itachi's Susano'o. So technically, he's not dead, but you won't be seeing him anytime soon.

Itachi's murderer was sickness. Nough said.
Wow, they suck at being ninjas.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

They don't even need to be addressed as ninjas. It seemed like the only "true" ninja in the freaking series was Zabuza. :/
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death

Post by haseoxth »

Everybody lost all credibility as a ninja when they started f*cking with the elements and walking up trees.

And I believe Jesuke killed those Samurai in the Land of Iron. I may be mistaken though.

Oh, and Naruto did indeed kill random ninja/Itachi "33" percent impersonator. OH, and technically every Pain, sans Nagato. And he also killed any dignity he had, along with whatever cool points he had with me. Hyperventilating when you find out your booty call is going to kill your boyfriend? No. Just no.

And sure, sickness did get the end of Itachi, but I still say Itachi offed himself. He knew exactly what he was doing the whole fight, down to getting rid of Jesuke's curse seal and giving him the Mangekyou.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

I doubt Naruto, but Sasuke has seriously had the intention of killing others, and would do so without thinking twice. In fact, if he hasn't killed someone as of recently...it's because he couldn't, and just had bad luck during his fights. It's been a long time since he has fully won a battle, after all >3>

And every Naruto character, except Zabuza, probably break EVERY rule that would exist in the Ninja Code or whatever they use for their rules. Way to be a ninja by summoning huge things, letting everyone know your identity and affiliation, and making a seriously-huge mess during a battle, to most of the time fail to kill their target ~3~' lol
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

lol. Just read the raw. Yes, Sasuke killed Danzo and Karin. No genjutsu, no illusionary trick whatsoever. Hell yes. According to my shaky Japanese reading skills, here was what that part said.

Karin: "Sasuke-Kun...You...I..."

Sasuke: "Karin...When you became a hostage, you became a burden."

Danzo starts to stagger walk for a bit then falls. Madara states that he'll be taking Shisui's eye now. Danzo then flashes back to a mission he had when he was young, (OMG What a surprise!). Anyway, Sasuke just moved up the ladder on my favorites list. Goodbye Karin. You shall not be missed. :D
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death

Post by haseoxth »

Oh noes, Jesuke grow some balls and kill some tail and Danzo, whatever shall we do...? Turn off his Game Shark/Mangekyou you say? That is madness, and despite what you say good sir, we are not in Sparta.

Yaay. Sasuke killed Danzo. Karin...? I am sad. Sad that I will NOT be seeing my Sakura/Karin cat fight.

Oh noes, he's heading towards Konoha? Again?
Are you f*cking with me? Hasn't he been "heading" towards Konoha for the better part of the last year? He's said it twenty f*cking times already. And when the hell is Madara going to tell him "Oh, dawg, real ****, but uhhh... That **** boy Pein took out Konoha... They done renamed it Crater City."
Or maybe he is just waiting to get to Konoha so he can see the look on Sasukes face. I mean, it has to be priceless
"MY HOME!!! MY TIME SHARE!!! MY STASH OF GAY PR0N!!! NOOOOO!!!!!"
Are there Sharingan in that tree...?
Why, yes.Yes there is Sharingan in that tree. AND NOW SHARINGAN REALLY DOOOOO GROW ON F*CKING TREES INSTEAD OF JUST FALLING OUTTA THE F*CKING SKY.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

haseoxth wrote:
Are there Sharingan in that tree...?
Why, yes.Yes there is Sharingan in that tree. AND NOW SHARINGAN REALLY DOOOOO GROW ON F*CKING TREES INSTEAD OF JUST FALLING OUTTA THE F*CKING SKY.
"Sharingan Apples! The delicious treat that lets you know when your opponent is about to attack, or if your wife is a cheating whore! GET SOME! TODAY!!!"