Mine!
Gyahahahahahaha! !<freak<
I think you both hate Shino but for different reasons D:' lol
iyesshh, , thats true. .
XDXD
Galaxy

Re: The "I beat Volume 3!!!!!!" thread [ALL SPOILERS]

Post by Galaxy »

I have a question: Did Ovan died or is he in a coma? Aina said her brother is in a coma between life and death and then at the end after the Cubia's core battle, Ovan said goodbye, so did he died or not?

I'm sorry if the question had been ask before.
I just finished playing this game for the second times already XD
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I personally think that Ovan lived, but people do consider the opposite a distinct possibility.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Galaxy wrote:I have a question: Did Ovan died or is he in a coma? Aina said her brother is in a coma between life and death and then at the end after the Cubia's core battle, Ovan said goodbye, so did he died or not?

I'm sorry if the question had been ask before.
I just finished playing this game for the second times already XD
Finish The Forest of Pain. Then you'll have a clearer view of what happens with Ovan...and then you could begin to claim too that you have actually finished the game :P
Galaxy

Post by Galaxy »

I did finished it but I'm still confused. I watch the movie "Returner" and he's still alive, but I was wondering if that's just a nicer version so yeah.

So he didn't die?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

He went into a coma after being at the very source of Rebirth when it went boom, but thanks to Haseo (and his will, i suppose), he woke from it and is alive and all good...as good as he could be at least.
Galaxy

Post by Galaxy »

OH!!!! Ok, thanks for telling me, now I can sleep soundly XD
But it's too bad that Ovan and Aina didn't come back to the game, I would love for them to be on the party list ><
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Galaxy wrote:OH!!!! Ok, thanks for telling me, now I can sleep soundly XD
But it's too bad that Ovan and Aina didn't come back to the game, I would love for them to be on the party list ><
They do come back, just not in the G.U. timeframe. :p
Celes

Post by Celes »

Did you get Tabby? Yes!
Did you get Natsume? Yes!
Did you clear the Forest of pain? Yes!
Who did you marry?Kaede
Was it as good as you expected? More than i expected :3

I beat the game at 126lv, but then i got up to 150...
Terejima Ryoko

Post by Terejima Ryoko »

what are the key words to the forest of pain?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Terejima Ryoko wrote:what are the key words to the forest of pain?
Σ Hidden Forbidden Sin Realm

You won't get the keyword "Sin Realm" until you've unlocked the Forest of Pain properly though, which you do by simply following those "important" rumors in the The World boards, the ones Haseo can reply to and you're given area keywords, which you have to warp to and clear whatever happens there.
Final

Post by Final »

Wowiee, I'm So Late, I've Done Every thing except Finish the last floor of the forest of pain, I Got Too lazy x.x
But, I married bordeaux ( I believe i spelled her name correctly) And Pi, So Fun, I Miss Playing this game though T~T

Level - 150
Time - Around 140 hours
Last edited by Final on Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patolea
Air Force Cadet
Air Force Cadet

Post by Patolea »

Zer0 wrote:Congratulations! Now we can argue about what the next .hack games will be like :]

A few questions for you:

Did you get Tabby?

Did you get Natsume?

Did you clear the Forest of pain?

Who did you marry?

Was it as good as you expected?

Post your time, level, and other comments.

As for myself...

(Japanese Version, I'll post again when I clear the American one)

I got Tabby and Natsume, but I did not clear the forest of pain.

I married Pai and Atoli, those are the only ones I could because I didn't convert ^^;

It was better than I expected, it was absolutely amazing. It was a little dry until you got your XTh form, though.

My time was... hell if I remember. My level was 140. I'm kind of sad that it's over now :(
Yes, i got tab and natsume.

I cleared the hidden quest.

I married the only girl that makes my heart beats faster: Alkaid.

Are you kidding me? That was AEWSOME!
I kind of depressive now that is over =(, I need more to feed my Silad >= ).

now a question: Which weapon do you like most? I prefer the reaper, the coolest *_*
EmptyStare

Post by EmptyStare »

1 - yes, more than once
2 - yes, more than once
3 - yes, more than once
4 - Alkaid every time, yet I have done all the other female marriage events in my playthroughs, Stuck with Alkaid though ......( because her friends told me to Giggity giggity goo!)
5 - 1st, 2nd, 3rd yes....after that I didn't really get that thrilled... as far as story line but every once and a while it has it's moments.
6 - Lvl = 150 (same as my Party), 41:24:59 time (around there for all my games), I have also cleared the Books of 1000 to lvl 9 five times with no "???", completely filled, all town events complete! all Keywords thats about it...

BTW: the first 5 times of full play through from Infection - Redemption involved no codes whatsoever if anyone is wondering. Some of my friends think I had to have but I stick with games for a long while and since the I played the series 25 times there was a lot of sleepless and annoying weekends and vacations. Not to mention I actually came up with my user name from people response to how I looked for staying up about 48 hours 2 times in vacation for playing Rebirth twice. I'll stop now though because to explain my look from playing Redemption 25 times is not appropriate or even considered sane( at a point I was eating 5 course meals while sleeping for what doctor's said might have been about a week...just imagine waking up to a room with 5 empty cans of progresso soup, 4 chinese food containers of leftovers, 7 bottles of soda... and then saying to yourself "what will I have for breakfest" while it's 10:35 pm!) .

Anyway...Goooooooood Times ^_^

-EmptyStare
Lavichan

Post by Lavichan »

My friend has beat all the u.s games. but we were on youtube and saw parts in the game that was not in his. Ok one of the claps is the frist part of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPhp52VqEqA

and the one at 2:10 of the vido and the one at 0:27, are these parts only in the japen game or do you need to link dot hack//infection games to it or, is it a bones? can any one help? I think you for your time and sorry if i posted in the roung place and for miss spelling!^.^
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Lavichan wrote:My friend has beat all the u.s games. but we were on youtube and saw parts in the game that was not in his. Ok one of the claps is the frist part of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPhp52VqEqA

and the one at 2:10 of the vido and the one at 0:27, are these parts only in the japen game or do you need to link dot hack//infection games to it or, is it a bones? can any one help? I think you for your time and sorry if i posted in the roung place and for miss spelling!^.^
Wow, that's a nice AMV and a very fitting and great song. Me likez o3o

Anyways, all those parts in the video belong to one single source (even though some of the Azure Kite scenes are the very same as in the game). That single source is called .Hack//TRILOGY, an OVA that follows the GU story in a different way as the games. Think of it as some sort of "alternate dimension"...same setting, but with different events happening. And while the story might not be as great as the games, it sure has AWESOME scenes accompanied by AWESOME music, and i found it very enjoyable overall, so i really recommend you to watch it if you have the chance.

...And yeah, this was quite a wrong topic to ask such question (could've been best to ask in a whole new topic), and your mispellings are sure noticeable (not an english native speaker, maybe?), but you're forgiven. I just hope to have answered your question :P
Lavichan

Post by Lavichan »

thank you so much!^.^
Uberlisten

Post by Uberlisten »

I BEAT IT AT LEVEL 140, yeah, overleveled, there was this one point in the game where i'd constantly freeze, so i decided to just do dungeons and stuff.

I had gotten Tabby, Natsume, and cleared forest of pain, and to be honest the last boss at the end of FoP was easier then the bosses at the end of each floor ;o;

I WAS going to marry Saku (not bo) but accidently overwritten my Memcard while being married to silabus ;u; so yeah..

YES, it was as good as I expected, if not better.

at the time of beating FoP I was level 150, 50hrs+ , & i wish it didn't have to end :(
ShiningWish

Post by ShiningWish »

Level 131 , around 31~32 hours . I have been playing for 3 days straight , so I'm going to migrate for books I didn't finish yet, and the new Final Fantasy, before coming back to get Tabby and Natsume and all that jazz. Lots os .hack anime to watch in the meantime ~

I'm wondering about a new hack trilogy. So many new developments with lots of characters and new characters to use.