//REMINISCE Codes thread

Sanha_Trio

Re: //REMINISCE Codes thread

Post by Sanha_Trio »

I'm playing Reminesce right now, but for a post game party, I was thinking of replacing Haseo with Alkaid(and yes, I do have the second form code for Haseo.I know that I can't do Arena battles, and i have to ride the bike to open the trapped treasure chests, and if she is caught while on the bike, the game will freeze, but nothing a certain muffler can't fix.) Sophora(What are the classes for Sophora, anyway? I know one is a Harvest Cleric.) And a third party member i'm figuring out. If Sophora really does have healing skills, I won't have to put Atoli in. Any problems with this party?
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

Sanha_Trio wrote:I'm playing Reminesce right now, but for a post game party, I was thinking of replacing Haseo with Alkaid(and yes, I do have the second form code for Haseo.I know that I can't do Arene battles, and i have to ride the bike to open the trapped treasure chests.) Sophora(What are the classes for Sophora, anyway? I know one is a Harvest Cleric.) And a third party member i'm figuring out. If Sophora really does have healing skills, I won't have to put Atoli in. Any problems with this party?
Sophora, is called an Adept Rogue, but really only have twinblade capabilities with lots of healing spells. Attempting to equip a staff to her will end only in ice cubes... By this I mean it will freeze. At least that's the case for Redemption. I wouldn't trust it
Sanha_Trio

Post by Sanha_Trio »

Satoh wrote:
Sanha_Trio wrote:I'm playing Reminesce right now, but for a post game party, I was thinking of replacing Haseo with Alkaid(and yes, I do have the second form code for Haseo.I know that I can't do Arene battles, and i have to ride the bike to open the trapped treasure chests.) Sophora(What are the classes for Sophora, anyway? I know one is a Harvest Cleric.) And a third party member i'm figuring out. If Sophora really does have healing skills, I won't have to put Atoli in. Any problems with this party?
Sophora, is called an Adept Rogue, but really only have twinblade capabilities with lots of healing spells. Attempting to equip a staff to her will end only in ice cubes... By this I mean it will freeze. At least that's the case for Redemption. I wouldn't trust it
Well, I guess I can set her strategy to life. Do you have any suggestions for the third party member?
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

Sanha_Trio wrote:
Satoh wrote:
Well, I guess I can set her strategy to life. Do you have any suggestions for the third party member?
Sophora is a good fighter, just don't put a staff on her.

As for a third member... I'd say...hmm... Well I don't use much of the party members that are available in Reminisce...
Sanha_Trio

Post by Sanha_Trio »

Mayeb I should try AIDA Bordeaux, it says she works fine, which is kinda odd.
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

Sanha_Trio wrote:Mayeb I should try AIDA Bordeaux, it says she works fine, which is kinda odd.
Well sure, if you're into mentally broken 14 year old girls...
Sanha_Trio

Post by Sanha_Trio »

Actually, i'm into older wom- nevermind.
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

Sanha_Trio wrote:Actually, i'm into older wom- nevermind.
Kaede then...?

And really I do like Bordeaux... creepy as the whole 'love you to death' thing is coming from a 14 year old...

I'd say Tabby, but I doubt she's in Reminisce... However, Kaede and Zelkova ARE good party members... Zelkova has high level healing items in infinite(?) quantities... He was how I beat Redemption...

oh, and sorry if I kept you waiting on the sig thing... I didn't realize I had a message. If I made you wait I apologize, this one is 200pixels tall, so I think it should be ok.

EDIT: Scratch that, I modified it to be 180px, in accordance with the rules. (Which I mistakenly recalled saying 200 when it was 180.)

Sanha_Trio

Post by Sanha_Trio »

Wow, that's way too small. Time to find a new one.T_T unless, is it possible to zoom in? Like the from her elbow to the top of her head?
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

Sanha_Trio wrote:Wow, that's way too small. Time to find a new one.T_T unless, is it possible to zoom in? Like the from her elbow to the top of her head?
No problem, but I'll move this to PM since it may be more than one message...

As for parties again, I'd say go all out and have a Moontree themed party...

Zelkova, Kaede, Sophora...? (I've done it in Redemption, it's kinda fun.)
Sanha_Trio

Post by Sanha_Trio »

I'll stick to Alkaid for Remisce, but playing as Zelkova sounds fun.
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

Sanha_Trio wrote:I'll stick to Alkaid for Remisce, but playing as Zelkova sounds fun.
I've been playing Sophora with Zelkova and Kaede as party members...
Sanha_Trio

Post by Sanha_Trio »

So Sophora is more fun to play?
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

Sanha_Trio wrote:So Sophora is more fun to play?
I'll let you decide. Sophora is a twinblade (effectively) and TB is my favorite class. Sophora is simply badass looking as well. So, I use Sophora. I won't say any one character is better than another...
Sanha_Trio

Post by Sanha_Trio »

Well, it doesn't look like i'll be able to play Reminesce. I don't know why, but during Rebirth, I always had a "You have two unread mails." That came around shortly after I fiddled around with cheats, although I could of sworn I only saved the game with cheats during post game(Party member mod.) Then, when I started Reminesce, everything is fine. Then, when I log out, somehow Haseo got to emails from MATSU, and it sounded like it was near the end of the game! There were TWO of them, too, but of them the same thing. So I read them all. Exited out of mail, and lo and behold, I still have unread messages, I checked again, and now there is THREE by Matsu, all of them the same. I tried to enter the world, but I couldn't, because those messages for mMatsu are "Important." So now i'm screwed, and i'm not going to consider replaying rebirth again right now. Then, in hopes that it might make it easier, I tried playing my Xbox 360, but guess what? Red rings of ****ing death. I guess i'm going to reload the game today and hope that it is somehow fixed.
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

Sanha_Trio wrote:Well, it doesn't look like i'll be able to play Reminesce. I don't know why, but during Rebirth, I always had a "You have two unread mails." That came around shortly after I fiddled around with cheats, although I could of sworn I only saved the game with cheats during post game(Party member mod.) Then, when I started Reminesce, everything is fine. Then, when I log out, somehow Haseo got to emails from MATSU, and it sounded like it was near the end of the game! There were TWO of them, too, but of them the same thing. So I read them all. Exited out of mail, and lo and behold, I still have unread messages, I checked again, and now there is THREE by Matsu, all of them the same. I tried to enter the world, but I couldn't, because those messages for mMatsu are "Important." So now i'm screwed, and i'm not going to consider replaying rebirth again right now. Then, in hopes that it might make it easier, I tried playing my Xbox 360, but guess what? Red rings of ****ing death. I guess i'm going to reload the game today and hope that it is somehow fixed.
Well I have no sympathy for the 360 thing... your fault for owning one.

As for Rebirth, just reload the last uncheated file and play it from there... use infinite healing items if need be... You do keep multiple save files right?
Sanha_Trio

Post by Sanha_Trio »

Uhh....No. I guess that was a stupid thing to do. I just thought as long as I don't save the game when I play around with cheats, nothing will happen. Do I feel stupid.
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

Sanha_Trio wrote:Uhh....No. I guess that was a stupid thing to do. I just thought as long as I don't save the game when I play around with cheats, nothing will happen. Do I feel stupid.
You...could... start the game normally without the save file...
Sanha_Trio

Post by Sanha_Trio »

Satoh wrote:
Sanha_Trio wrote:Uhh....No. I guess that was a stupid thing to do. I just thought as long as I don't save the game when I play around with cheats, nothing will happen. Do I feel stupid.
You...could... start the game normally without the save file...

The Completionist in me wouldn't allow that. Anyway, I'm just going to wait a bit(Probably until school is over, which is in a week.) Then i'll start over again. This time with no cheats except party member mods(Which added nearly 10 hours to my game time.) I clocked it at over 30 hours by the time I stopped. I doubt i'll manage that much a second time.
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

hey! if your ARMAX says that its for a different game its because the codes fit a certain mastercode so you need a new slot for game(new name and all) and enter in the new mastercode followed by the cheats

haha most of the cheats here work so GREAT JOB to those who found them they have been tested and do work