GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Albiorix

Re: GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Post by Albiorix »

ovan90 wrote:i am new to the forum well in fact i am new to the game but my questions is i see everyone talking about storage and i do not understand where it is and in addition what is the best weapon in twin blade and broad sword for haseo

disregard my last i found the storage but the weapons question still remains
I don't know about the best broad sword, but mine was the Poison Wing's+5 and the best twin swords you get from beating the arena.
ovan90

Post by ovan90 »

thanks ill try using tht but upon reflection wat does alchemy help i dnt really notice a difference
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Albiorix

Post by Albiorix »

Wiseman wrote:hi everyone

i am in the middle of the game and i was wondering, if haseo is an adept rogue, can in vol.2 or in any part of the game equip other weapon other than twin blade's?

thanks^^U
In the third game he gets another weapon, but well I won't spoil it.
starkingdom

Post by starkingdom »

hiya,

i'm looking for the following things below.

monsters- i don't have the keywords for them that are list in the guide.
Goblin Sage-find
Rue Juggler-find
Dryus-find
Horn Archelon-find

lucky animals i don't have the keywords for them that are list in the guide. my party is around level 50
Malice Cat -find
Kudan-find
Last edited by starkingdom on Thu May 01, 2008 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Terejima Ryoko

Post by Terejima Ryoko »

I always have trouble finding lucky animals. i jsut play russian roulette. and thats how i find them like trial an error. sorry i couldnt be more help =(
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

The best and quickest method would be to get the keywords you're missing (there's a Keyword guide and way to obtain them in the guide too), and just go to the mentioned areas for the monsters/animals.

You could try going to areas by guessing their level and type; for example with Rue Juggler, you could try to go to an area of the same level where you found the other jugglers, but of Water element. It'd be a little difficult though, and there's no way to see a pattern with the Lucky Animals :/
macrophage

Post by macrophage »

I haven't got around to vol.2 yet cause I finished vol.3 and just finishing vol.1, but in vol.2 does the skill trigger allow skill from different weapons? ex. in vol.3 you can use ghost falcon and then armor break which auto changes weapons?
macrophage

Post by macrophage »

TarvosPai wrote:What is Action Replay? I heard you can get a weapon,  Azure Flame's to be exact.. And I wonder how you get it and what it is? Any help would be great. Thx. :)
its in vol.3 called empty sky. Its got a mortal customized on it which cuts your enemies hp by 50% on crit. Its a hold and release dual swords. Personally I'm using a spin drake +5 with that dissolve customization on it which you get in FoP. It lowers their hp by 90% of current hp. I feel that one's better plus its only 1 slot unlike the 3 slot mortal so i got sp and hp drain on it also.
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
macrophage

Post by macrophage »

thanks found out when I got the job extension. Heh store never had anything cept vol.3 so I'm stuck with buying used games >_<
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skeith9o9

Post by Skeith9o9 »

i am using a Codebreker for using the Charater mods.
Im wondering if i have to use the Joker code in order to make the game run like i was playing as haseo.

i am aware that the Joker code is Incomplete, but this is just a Queston that keeps bugging me.
Shade_Rain

Post by Shade_Rain »

Alright, I'm about to fight Endrance in the Demon Palace tournament. I'm a level 38(or 39.... not sure which) and currently have a Spin Axe +2 and a Wrath Tu Wan +5.... can anybody reccommend better weapons for my level?
Kill Rain

Post by Kill Rain »

hmm? i think you can get better. i dont know off the top of my head tho. i havent played in a while. maybe someone else can help you out tho. I need help with something tho. How do you defeat the One Sin quicker? and who are the right people to bring?
takatomon

Post by takatomon »

can anyone help me find the dust proof lens? i can't find it when trading with the people that the walkthrough says. I've tried many many times. any other ways?
Azure griffith

Post by Azure griffith »

I need to find the weapon Spin Loscus, or however it is spelled. It is a level 23 dual blade and I can't find it. Please help, thank you
ULFRIC

Post by ULFRIC »

Spin Lotus: Trap boxes in dungeons. It should be a stage that says "good loot, or slightly better loot"

Dust Proof Lens: I think they tend to be attached to objects. So the person trading you won't just have a dust proof lens but something equipped with it.

One Sin: Bring Atoli for heals and whoever you have that's strongest.
Azure griffith

Post by Azure griffith »

TenshiNoYami wrote:Spin Lotus: Trap boxes in dungeons. It should be a stage that says "good loot, or slightly better loot"
Thanks I will try it
ULFRIC

Post by ULFRIC »

Good luck