Who was the hardest boss for you?

LegendaryDarkKnight
Mediocre Madness
Mediocre Madness

Re: Who was the hardest boss for you?

Post by LegendaryDarkKnight »

I had the most trouble against Aida<Victorian>.
Tanrim

Post by Tanrim »

Aida<Victorian> was a pain, hardest Avatar battle for me. Hardest regular boss, probably Ovan. Everything else was really easy so far. Ovan probably would have been too if I wasn't level 117, 113, 111. That battle itself is pretty simple.
centryk

Post by centryk »

the only hard things for me were the cubia beta and Corbennik 2nd.

i was already about 130+ before i got to taihaku, 140 by the time i beat cubia.
heineshero
Location: At field under the night-moon-light. Beat my master then u can hv me..

Post by heineshero »

in vol 2: it has to be Ovan, but with chr level 86.. hehe.. when i'm 100, sooo easy... :lol:
Marioshinobi
The Hidden One
The Hidden One

Post by Marioshinobi »

Fichell was the most annoying since he kept teleporting. Those damn shots of his which I slash back never even hit him so it's a bigger pain.

Hardest? AIDA<Victorian> which I'll guess is the crow that Sakaki turned into, well...

I just had to remember to dash left instead of right when he was dashing towards me (( His wing will hit you on the right but on the left you get to go under the other one )) so the fight was fairly easy.

Ovan? Fighting him again was a pain cause I was extremely underleveled X_X; so I got me some Lost ground Weapons and pwned the bastard. His Avatar (( Dear God the Zit just grew since I last fought it, it's even shooting out things )) wasn't all that annoying except for his shot into the air and then it depends if you wanna go left or right >.<

The game could have used more avatar battles..
AnarchY

Post by AnarchY »

AIDA Victorian was the only boss in the GU trilogy to ever kill me. When I walked into the battle, I was all 'time to make Sakaki my ****~!', I didn't think it'd be the other way around. But it just made beating him that much more satisfying.

Normal boss battles never gave me any trouble since I was always ridiculously over-leveled... = P
sunahisoka

Post by sunahisoka »

Ovan, I almost beat him the first time, I got him to 600 HP and out of nowhere he killed me.
Leveled up some more and it was simple.

Cubia, was easy to me, too easy. I hated the dopple fights before getting to him
Tah was somewhat complex the first time, but once I got the idea of what I was suposed to do 'Counter' It was easy, I just hated the exploding he kept doing even when my party member were close atoli kept getting hit.
Lucian

Post by Lucian »

Xalioniaf wrote:Hardest event battle for me was Ovan. I went in at 119, and was doing pretty good until he did that sign attack, which wiped me out. I kept trying every few levels til I beat him at 125.
Hardest avatar fight was Cubia Beta. I never die on avatar fights, but I got pretty close to it at Cubia Beta.
Is it cause he kept doing that Chaos thingy move? he did that like every 15 seconds! >_<
Spartan0021

Post by Spartan0021 »

Including the FoP, True Cernunnos was definetly the "hardest". Of course, he was rivaled by all the floors with the Have-To-Use-Awakening-Or-You-Can't-Hurt-Them monsters...that i beat because i completed ALL the missions. I had to reset once because on Floor 88 Azure Kite died once, and it broke the Mission. Reset at Floor 85 and sweeped the rest (Though all the Awakenings WERE annoying). True Cernunnos wasn't hard persay, but more annoying. (He did 1 SP-Damage to me with each attack...but i killed him in 2 Beast Awakenings >->)
Saku is Evil

Post by Saku is Evil »

Probably the hardest boss for me was when you fight Ovan after you go though the dungon and
then the outer dungon

P.S.:I still haven't beat him yet
silverknight

Post by silverknight »

ovan presented more of a challenge than anybody else in the game cubia comes in second
Spartan0021

Post by Spartan0021 »

Lol, most people say Ovan and Sakaki were the hardest, but for some reason Sakaki was the easiest for me, and Ovan probably ranks around 3-4 easiest.
ME

Post by ME »

Ovan...but you wouldn't fair any better at level 115(114 Pi and 113 Atoli) I really didn't think that fight through...and without anti-light stufff or ati magic stuff it was a long tough battle...(my pride prevented me from going back to town and leveing up because it would take me another 2-2.5 hours to get back to the end the outer dungen.
heineshero
Location: At field under the night-moon-light. Beat my master then u can hv me..

Post by heineshero »

May b cubia(cubia A,B, true cubia, dopple2. We hv 2 beat triple dopple three times...
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Ovan was a ****, Cernunnos wasn't hard, just time consuming
Terejima Ryoko

Post by Terejima Ryoko »

OVAN!!! ugh he was annoying! i am fighting him right now. i am fighting him during his avatare mode though. but still i hate fighting this battles! i only like that i can restart if i die ^_^
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Hardest boss for me?
Low level Sirius. Endrance is the only one who can survive more than 3 attacks, while Haseo and Kuhn die by simply Sirius's shockwave, making it impossible to attack him with anything but skills. And you shouldn't ever use a skill when it's not against Sirius or with Sirius able to use a skill, because he'll Hangeki you to death, and usually the Hangeki will hit you even if you're close to the target thanks to an evil lag (happens very often during the first skills you use, and usually when it's not a weapon change skill). And there's also Balmung and Orca to deal with, that while you shouldn't bother fighting them, they'll still get in the way and sometimes attack very often, and you HAVE to counter every skill they use if it's against you; weapon change invincibility is not enough. And on top of that, you can't use an Awakening in the first half, and you have to kill him on the second part with only one Awakening, else Demise Claw will kill you. You can actually get killed by it and win the battle, but it's a random wierd thing and you have to decrease his HP to 300 anyhow >3>''

And low level Taihaku without using any juggling strategy was so darn hard too, but i guess it's just plain impossible to beat him at a low level without skills like Tiger Strike XD
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Krizzle

Post by Krizzle »

Low Level Ovan and Low Level Taihaku. Taihaku at lvl 103 with Atoli and Kuhn in the 90's. Took me 15 tries because I didn't use any type of "strategy" on my first playthrough. then I got to 107 and reached Ovan and forgot to add people into my party because I wanted to get to the battle.....And even when I had people, I still got my ass kicked many times. Now, they're both a joke to me.