Post by mahmoud yahya »

how can i get hack gu vol 2?
i live in the UAE and i have finished hack//vol1 and i wants vol2
do anyone know the best way to have it?
please answer me?
Calantha

Re: GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Post by Calantha »

mahmoud yahya wrote:how can i get hack gu vol 2?
i live in the UAE and i have finished hack//vol1 and i wants vol2
do anyone know the best way to have it?
please answer me?
Er, I'm guessing none of the stores where you live have it in stock? Check online (ebay, Amazon, GameStop.com, Best Buy.com)
.khun

Post by .khun »

the better its ebay they got every thing!!!
mahmoud yahya

Post by mahmoud yahya »

oh man, i dont have an account with dolars in the bank!
is there any other way instead of buying online with dolars? :?
Calantha

Post by Calantha »

mahmoud yahya wrote:oh man, i dont have an account with dolars in the bank!
is there any other way instead of buying online with dolars? :?
If you have Paypal or if any site accepts credit cards, yes.
Alkaid_loves_Haseo
Arena Empress
Arena Empress

Post by Alkaid_loves_Haseo »

*Points to post above.* Like they said. :D
.khun

Post by .khun »

Alkaid_loves_Haseo wrote:*Points to post above.* Like they said. :D
okay. what about general stores i mean games store you can asked them to oder for you.
mahmoud yahya

Post by mahmoud yahya »

i am going to try that :D
i have got nothing to lose!!
Alkaid_loves_Haseo
Arena Empress
Arena Empress

Post by Alkaid_loves_Haseo »

Those could work too.
MeaningOfLifeIsBlack

Post by MeaningOfLifeIsBlack »

I just bought this like two days ago. pretty much loving it except one problem. How in the world do you change weapons? Or can you at all? Its just frustrating to see the movie thing with the chainsaw sword and the scythe and all that and not be able to DO that. XD
Reigai

Post by Reigai »

MeaningOfLifeIsBlack wrote:I just bought this like two days ago. pretty much loving it except one problem. How in the world do you change weapons? Or can you at all? Its just frustrating to see the movie thing with the chainsaw sword and the scythe and all that and not be able to DO that. XD
Get farther in the game and everything will be explained. Since Haseo's character was reset, he doesn't have those weapon abilities anymore.
MeaningOfLifeIsBlack

oooo...tx very much. Any chance you can clue me as to around what part i gets them? And im on the part where some old guy made me go somewhere as i was doing the arena. Do i just keep doing arena or am i missing something in the story line?
Reigai

Post by Reigai »

No, the storyline should lead you right to the event. It's called the Job Extension quest and the guy with the mask on (Antares) will explain it to you eventually.
MeaningOfLifeIsBlack

Alright then thanks lots im headn back upstairs to play a lil bit more then sleeps.
wombet

Post by wombet »

does any one know were to find yosiho,pokuri and kanko i looked every were can i get some help
Tanrim

Post by Tanrim »

wombet wrote:does any one know were to find yosiho,pokuri and kanko i looked every were can i get some help
I think all three should be in Lumina Cloth. Keep trying, could take a while but they should be there.
randiradio

Post by randiradio »

Here's my situation: the Lucky Animal counter at Dr. Pao's house froze at 49/50 after I completed the list of Lucky Animals, and Dr. Pao keeps saying to keep on collecting data even though no new data is being recorded. Not only is it stuck at 49/50, it's not registering any more counts of the individual types (i.e. it says I've collected 1 Moon Wolf even though I've definitely kicked more of them since the freeze). Has this happened to anyone else? Should I be concerned at all, since I've finished the list and gotten the two exclusive items? I guess what I'm worried about is that it will stay frozen when I move on to Vol. 2. All my other counters are doing fine, e.g. the PK Bounty Hunter count is still going up even after I completed the Black List. Online game guides and players I know are no help, so if anyone knows if this is normal or whether or not it will affect the Lucky Animal counter in Vol. 2 I would love it. I'm playing on a PS3 as opposed to a PS2 if that makes any difference.

<s>Also, according to FAQs that I got from GameFAQs.com, I'm missing two items--Mind Egg and Dustproof Lens. Again according to the FAQ's, I'm supposed to get them from trades with Lieutenant Okada and Shirochan, but these characters don't have them. These are the only two items I'm missing, but my Book of 1000 is completely maxed out, I got all the wallpapers, BGM, and movies I'm supposed to get, so should I be concerned? Is it possible to get them in Vol. 2? Or does anyone know of areas I can go to get them?</s> Never mind, found the answer earlier in this thread. Still want to know about the Lucky Animal glitch though.

I'm anxious to move on to Vol. 2, but I do get a kick out completing games with 100%, so I would love it if anyone knows how I can solve these problems.
Reigai

Post by Reigai »

randiradio wrote:Here's my situation: the Lucky Animal counter at Dr. Pao's house froze at 49/50 after I completed the list of Lucky Animals, and Dr. Pao keeps saying to keep on collecting data even though no new data is being recorded. Not only is it stuck at 49/50, it's not registering any more counts of the individual types (i.e. it says I've collected 1 Moon Wolf even though I've definitely kicked more of them since the freeze). Has this happened to anyone else? Should I be concerned at all, since I've finished the list and gotten the two exclusive items? I guess what I'm worried about is that it will stay frozen when I move on to Vol. 2. All my other counters are doing fine, e.g. the PK Bounty Hunter count is still going up even after I completed the Black List. Online game guides and players I know are no help, so if anyone knows if this is normal or whether or not it will affect the Lucky Animal counter in Vol. 2 I would love it. I'm playing on a PS3 as opposed to a PS2 if that makes any difference.
Yes, you can defiantly get Mind Eggs and Dustproof Lenses in Volume Two. Since you maxed out your Ryu Book/Book of 1000 and reaped all of its benefits, I wouldn't worry about it. As for the Lucky Animal issue, I have no clue other than a possible game error. It shouldn't affect you after the data conversion if it's just a disc issue. I've had the same issue with Mecha Grunty and it was corrected after I began Volume Two.
randiradio

Post by randiradio »

If your Mecha Grunty issue was fixed in Vol. 2 then that's very encouraging. Thank you!!!
.khun

Post by .khun »

what happen to mecha grunty after you gave all of your chim chim?