Saku Affection?

Pi Fanboy

Saku Affection?

Post by Pi Fanboy »

Is Saku's max affection for this game blue with a single dot orbiting around it? I've used her every chance thats come up, and given her lots of good items, and it seems like her affection has stopped there. Bo's on the other hand, I got his to pink. Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks. (And yes, I know Sakubo is one person.)
zaseo

Re: Saku Affection?

Post by zaseo »

it go up to everyone esle but it take awhlie to go . i send her card s and she pm me back like 30min-2h of playing with her in my party
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

just go to a high lvl area where there is good equipment and give it to her. thats what i did.
Reon

Post by Reon »

I've had Saku in my party for the longest time, I think 4 straight hours after the game and Im only on Blue with 3 dots.
Pi Fanboy

Post by Pi Fanboy »

Yeah..I guess it must be extremely hard to get Saku's affection up because she doesn't like Haseo. I've used Saku for awhile, sent her 2 different Greeting Cards, and she didnt' even respond to them. She's Level 99, with the best possible equipment, and I give her rare items alot. And her affection just seems to be stuck.
epitaph_wavemaster

Post by epitaph_wavemaster »

Put Endrance in the party with Saku.
Pi Fanboy

Post by Pi Fanboy »

Just put her in a party with Endrance? Is that all you have to do? Because if thats so, her affection still is taking quite awhile to go up.
epitaph_wavemaster

Post by epitaph_wavemaster »

It might help... (I'm not sure... =P) Worked for me. =3
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

i got my saku affection to max for vol 2
The Azure Knight of Death

Post by The Azure Knight of Death »

Yeah I just kept buying her things and then when I got a rare item instead of using it for some other reason even if she couldn't use it I gave it to her. To be honost I had the same kind of problem with matsu and anteres as well. They didn't take as long but they took a while. :)
Eviltim

Post by Eviltim »

i just keep buying stuff and giving it to her. out of everyone she was the one i gave the most stuff to.
rayna

Post by rayna »

hmm... my saku is just have 4 dots with blue affection...
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

Pi Fanboy wrote: (And yes, I know Sakubo is one person.)
Lawlspoilarz.
You should edit that.
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

Just take her to a low level area by herself and let her kill everything while you watch. Her favorite action is to get the killing blow and her affection will rise.

Though it doesn't really matter since plotwise she still irrationally hates you. So why would you want to raise her affection anyway.
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

Jimbob wrote:Though it doesn't really matter since plotwise she still irrationally hates you. So why would you want to raise her affection anyway.
Why would you want to raise ElkAIDS' affection when she's still just your friend (and earlier on doesn't trust you at all, and later on is braindead, lawl.) plotwise.
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

Mellow Grunty wrote:
Jimbob wrote:Though it doesn't really matter since plotwise she still irrationally hates you. So why would you want to raise her affection anyway.
Why would you want to raise ElkAIDS' affection when she's still just your friend (and earlier on doesn't trust you at all, and later on is braindead, lawl.) plotwise.
Eh I didn't bother to raise her affection either, no point. But Saku just makes me wish I could enter the game and give her a good jaw breaking punch in her loli face. Damn brat. What did I ever do to deserve such hate?
ayanamii

Post by ayanamii »

Only took me 3 hours right after I got Saku i took her and Atoli into a cave style dungeon reason being lots of monsters, I set Atoli to recover only, Saku to rage, and I equipped both me and Saku with Strategic Fan (they make Rengeki pop quicker). After each rengeki I simply let Saku finish off the enemy for the affection bonus.

On a side note it seems that once you pass yellow with five dots it goes up quicker.

Hope that helps enjoy
Falions

Post by Falions »

ayanamii wrote:Only took me 3 hours right after I got Saku i took her and Atoli into a cave style dungeon reason being lots of monsters, I set Atoli to recover only, Saku to rage, and I equipped both me and Saku with Strategic Fan (they make Rengeki pop quicker). After each rengeki I simply let Saku finish off the enemy for the affection bonus.

On a side note it seems that once you pass yellow with five dots it goes up quicker.

Hope that helps enjoy
Necroposting on a 10 year old thread. Nice.