Easy way to lvl Weapons - area field included

hitokiri2006

Easy way to lvl Weapons - area field included

Post by hitokiri2006 »

Ok, I asked a few times in a prior thread and have been doing it since I verified. This might be known, but I will just post anyway.

There are 2 items you want to look for.

Beginners Scroll (i thikn its scroll)
Beginners Text

The 2 characters you need to look for in town are:
henako
corporal yano

The best one is the scroll. It gives your whole party 50 exp points instead of just the sngle person

Find these people and keep trading with them. Go in and out of buildings or zones to keep getting them to refresh their inventory. They almost ALWAYS have it on them.

A good spot to get items if you are running out is
protected cursed berserker

Lots of lance, mantis nail and sub robe drops/items. They trade well with those 2. The bonus is if you are still doing the bounty hunter thing, there is a battle arena 2 ft from where you spawn.

You will not encounter the same players in the town every time. I think at max, there are like 10 or so. So just leave the town and re-enter again until you find the person.

And once you max out at 10, keep on trading till the second disc comes out. You can power up instantly.
Grangor

Post by Grangor »

Interesting I'll have to try that out some time soon.
Essence of Transcendence

Post by Essence of Transcendence »

yes i have been to toes places and it would have been nice o know of them befor i finnished every possible thing in the game
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

Thanks for the information.

By the way, it's Beginner's Book and Beginner's Text.
hitokiri2006

Post by hitokiri2006 »

thanks Bullet. I suck with names ^_^
-Soba Ni-
Location: in a world where textures are slapped onto polygons to make it look pretty :)

Re: Easy way to lvl Weapons - area field included

Post by -Soba Ni- »

hitokiri2006 wrote:Ok, I asked a few times in a prior thread and have been doing it since I verified. This might be known, but I will just post anyway.

There are 2 items you want to look for.

Beginners Scroll (i thikn its scroll)
Beginners Text

The 2 characters you need to look for in town are:
henako
corporal yano

The best one is the scroll. It gives your whole party 50 exp points instead of just the sngle person

Find these people and keep trading with them. Go in and out of buildings or zones to keep getting them to refresh their inventory. They almost ALWAYS have it on them.

A good spot to get items if you are running out is
protected cursed berserker

Lots of lance, mantis nail and sub robe drops/items. They trade well with those 2. The bonus is if you are still doing the bounty hunter thing, there is a battle arena 2 ft from where you spawn.

You will not encounter the same players in the town every time. I think at max, there are like 10 or so. So just leave the town and re-enter again until you find the person.

And once you max out at 10, keep on trading till the second disc comes out. You can power up instantly.
you really love this game, don't you ^^ll getting 9999 damage and this... kind of admire you already
Duldregirn

Post by Duldregirn »

Nice tips ill go try it out.
Epitaph Angel

Post by Epitaph Angel »

...it works...
omen

Post by omen »

if u dont like doing what he said just solo on arena battles at lumuna cloth if your at lvl 50 its easy
Osamu

Post by Osamu »

Wow. Nice guide. Have a cookie.