what happend to sora (spoilers)

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

true story

Post by true story »

damn so does that mean tsukasa is a lesbian o_o?
Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

The answer to that one (which has been asked too many times already) is a very definite maybe. What's certain is that An and Mariko (Tsukasa and Subaru IRL) become very close friends.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

liek omg no wai teh show sux now. I'm homophobic or in it for teh buttsecks and totally missing teh big issews of teh show 4 a petty deetail.
TSGOTF

Post by TSGOTF »

AuraTwilight wrote:liek omg no wai teh show sux now. I'm homophobic or in it for teh buttsecks and totally missing teh big issews of teh show 4 a petty deetail.
Hot damn!?! Not only could I hardly understand what you just said, but it's kind of a shocker that your gay. (Not that I have anything against gay/lesbian people) :shock: :wink:
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

You totally didn't understand what he said at all ^^;;;
TSGOTF

Post by TSGOTF »

Oh no, no.... I understood all of it; it just took me some time to decipher it. :P
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

No, you didn't. I was mocking all the "fans" that get all shocked and amazed that Tsukasa and Subaru might be lesbians, and missing the entire point of their relationship is as far from sexual activity as you can get. Subaru says it best. "I love and admire you for your wonderful spirit."

maybe homophobic threw you off. But Homophobic and Homosexual are not the same things.
TSGOTF

Post by TSGOTF »

AuraTwilight wrote:Homophobic and Homosexual are not the same things.
For reals!?! Man... I feel like a 2nd grader... I'll have to look those two up in the dictionary when I get some extra time. And as for as the point of your mocking (since I now know that was what you were doing) it makes much more sense thanks to your explanation.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Homophobic means to hate gays >_>
true story

Post by true story »

no thats not the point i was makeing because at the end i thought that they just become frends and i never thought of them in a sexual lesbian way
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

And it's not even relevant. They're neither lovers nor friends. They're soulmates.
TSGOTF

Post by TSGOTF »

AuraTwilight wrote:And it's not even relevant. They're neither lovers nor friends. They're soulmates.
:cry: That went so deep... it touched my soul. (No sarcasm intended)
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Not that sex would be all that significant anyway. Even if they tried it, I don't think Subaru has any feeling dow-nevermind.
true story

Post by true story »

yea i forgot tsukasa was crippled
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

Vice-versa... but close enough.
Kay

Post by Kay »

-.- looks like i gotta clear up some stuff... sigh...

first off, the 3 characters you get after quarantine are the REAL ones introduced by helba. 2nd, you save Sora in eithor the 2nd or 3rd game. 3rd, tsukasa wasnt crippled Subaru was [though tsukasa was the one hospitilized]. 4th, who gives a damn if those 2 are lesb anyway?! tsukasa thought she was a dude in the game so big deal. not like it really affects the story in some huge end of the universe way.

PS: Homophobic means fears gays :roll:
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

No, the three are AI's. It's a confirmed fact. The rest of what you said was already stated, so you revived an old thread for nothing.
Kay

Post by Kay »

well that doesnt exactly explain how they all know eachother in UNISON :?

btw, i don't really check WHEN something was posted but rather WHAT is posted. :roll:
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

They hardly "know" eachother, and that seems a bit after the fact, I believe that the game cannot be taken in all it's seriousnes, and also it has been said that when the character logs into the "Vagrant AI". They take the character, or something like that... AuraTwilight a little help from Analysis please?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Well, their characters weren't really taken over, but the cloned AI's change the main PC as they grow, as if they were mirror reflections. Tsukasa was formed from the failed clones in the Net Slums, Subaru from making hand-to-hand contact with Aura at the forced log out, and Sora is formed from remnants of Shadow Sora and whatnot.

The AI's are clones of the real characters, and when they level up or gain a new member address, etc., so does the other. So when the real ones logged on, they were like "Hey, who the hell is Kite?" But seriously, Helba contacted and brought them all together. The only reason the AI's weren't at the celebration is because the realization that they're only AI's would've busted them.