did i missed something(Unison Spiolers)

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

Dark Knight Sparda

did i missed something(Unison Spiolers)

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

In the Unison episode Subaru sems to know blackrose and Blackrsose knows subaru even bt knows her and Kite So whats up with this
S1lentOp

Post by S1lentOp »

Did you play through all of the PlayStation 2 games? I think that explains it.
Dark Knight Sparda

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

yes i did and no i only see kite in the chruch in mutation and you know what he sees but nothing explains that subaru and bt knows them
S1lentOp

Post by S1lentOp »

I guess it might not. They're unlockable characters in //Quarantine.

Anyways, it really isn't hard to piece together why they all know eachother. After all, both groups have a lot of connections. There's Helba, Aura, Balmung, and Orca. With all of these important characters known to both parties, my assumption would be the most of them have crossed paths. Not to mention the fact that they're all major characters in The World. After all, both groups of people solved a mystery of The World. The fact that both parties made such huge accomplishments, I would think that they'd meet somewhere down the line.

However, I'm leaning more towards having connections like Helba, Aura, Orca, and Balmung. Helba introducing them would make the most sense to me. After all, she does have a knack for bringing people together...

The thing is though, I didn't read any of the mange and to be quite honest, I didn't finish all the games... I'm going simply on the knowledge I have to the games thus far and that of //SIGN.
Surge

Post by Surge »

but weren't those characters just fragments of data woundering around the net slums
Nenja

Post by Nenja »

well yesterday i saw Unison and subaru dint know about BlackRose she i think she knew how her character looked.

on the games you meet whit the real mimiru in a dungeon
Qaenyin Angelblade

Post by Qaenyin Angelblade »

Over the course of the game you meet Crim, mimiru, bear and sora(again in outbreak) so it fits they know Kite n Co.
Nenja

Post by Nenja »

Qaenyin Angelblade wrote:Over the course of the game you meet Crim, mimiru, bear and sora(again in outbreak) so it fits they know Kite n Co.
i think those are memory fragments so they are not real.

you find the real mimiru in a dungeon that bear post in th BBS.
Balmung2

Post by Balmung2 »

Qaenyin Angelblade wrote:Over the course of the game you meet Crim, mimiru, bear and sora(again in outbreak) so it fits they know Kite n Co.
I think He (or she XP) is talking about the times that you can trade with them in the towns. Sora im not entirely sure, but they could know them from that. BTW I've never seen Unison D'X
Surge

Post by Surge »

it comes with the last dvd of .hack//sign...the special edition version, you can also see the episode online.

actually that happen in Quarantine not Outbreak,

but kite does meet Mimiru, Bear, and Crim in the game...so they could know him...they theres the trading in the towns thing as well...but then again maybe balmung or Helba told them
Qaenyin Angelblade

Nenja wrote:

Incorrect. Crim, Mimiru, Bear, and Sora are all met as actual people instead of memory fragments. You meet Mimiru in Mutation and she gives you Mimiru's Sword. Bear in one of the 4 secret dungeons in Outbreakand he gives you Bear's Sword, Sora in a dungeon in Outbreak(He gives you the Sora's Blades), and Crim you meet I THINK in Quarantine(maybe outbreak) and he gives you Crim's Spear.
Balmung2

Post by Balmung2 »

Qaenyin Angelblade wrote:
Nenja wrote:

Incorrect. Crim, Mimiru, Bear, and Sora are all met as actual people instead of memory fragments. You meet Mimiru in Mutation and she gives you Mimiru's Sword. Bear in one of the 4 secret dungeons in Outbreakand he gives you Bear's Sword, Sora in a dungeon in Outbreak(He gives you the Sora's Blades), and Crim you meet I THINK in Quarantine(maybe outbreak) and he gives you Crim's Spear.

Correct (SPOILER TAGS PLEASE), I was thinking Sora might have been a fragment since it's been a while, but I remember that he  was in a coma from sign so they met. Either way, they met and we probably wont know the sure way they met fully instead of running into each other. But know that I think about it, when you talk to Bear while trading, you hear him say something about "so you must be the ones we passed onto" or whatever (dont remember exact words). Interesting :?
Qaenyin Angelblade

Balmung2 wrote:
Qaenyin Angelblade wrote:
Nenja wrote:

Correct (SPOILER TAGS PLEASE), I was thinking Sora might have been a fragment since it's been a while, but I remember that he  was in a coma from sign so they met. Either way, they met and we probably wont know the sure way they met fully instead of running into each other. But know that I think about it, when you talk to Bear while trading, you hear him say something about "so you must be the ones we passed onto" or whatever (dont remember exact words). Interesting :?
Actually its quite probable sora in quarantine is the real sora since A:he talks in 1337, and B:He knows about stuff that happened AFTER sign, no memory gaps.
Balmung2

Post by Balmung2 »

My theory is that  since he's in the game from being in a coma untill you find the wand and I guess "realease him" he know all these things. I haven't finished the emails, but Helba says she found them wandering around net slum, where trash data usally ends up, and you have to help them collect their memory. And unless for some dumb unexplained reason they got amnesi in real life, then they're fragments. Helba wouldn't have refered to Sora as just someone she found. She would have made it a little more clear who he really is.

But as ALWAYS XP, I could be wrong.
mastergods

Post by mastergods »

since we are talking about Unision. does any one know what Crim meant when he says that line about knowing the real bear?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

What do you THINK it meant?
mastergods

Post by mastergods »

I got no clue.
.hack//BICTIOUS

Post by .hack//BICTIOUS »

It's, er, pretty obvious, I think. ._. Crim met Bear's player offline inbetween SIGN and Unison.
mastergods

Post by mastergods »

But What does that have do with him coming and not coming?

the line was like "if I did not know you in real life I would not have come" does that mean Crim wouod not have shown up if he did not know bear?
amayon

Post by amayon »

I took it to mean (poss spoiler)
that Crim was intimidated by knowing who Bear really was, an author that IRL he idolized, and had he not met the man behind the pen name, he would have been too shy to meet him again, even in-game