Favorite .hack sign character

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

Dantomane

Re: Favorite .hack sign character

Post by Dantomane »

Tsukasa because I like the wavemaster class;but only in fragment,not R:2.
Demesios

Post by Demesios »

balmung is pretty sweet because of his armor and angel wings.
Phyllo27

Post by Phyllo27 »

Macha for me, just cause she's too cute lol.
Asyllum

Post by Asyllum »

Crim.... i love long arm!
and Sora also...
dothacker1110

Post by dothacker1110 »

It would have to be sora or crim i can't decide.
Kefkaownsall

Post by Kefkaownsall »

Sora for his personality but Mimiru's my ****.
koka

Post by koka »

my favorite character is Tsukasa, because he is very cool =)
tsukasa4692

Post by tsukasa4692 »

who do u think i like? rofl
Heimdall

Post by Heimdall »

It's hard for me to chose a favorite character, i like Sora because i just thought that he was really cool but i also like Tsukasa. Tsukasa had a deeper and more interesting story, and she was also one of the many cool characters that series had.
tsukasa4692

Post by tsukasa4692 »

whats Tsukasa's real name?
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

tsukasa4692 wrote:whats Tsukasa's real name?
An Shouji. Look it up.
VenusShadowWarlock
Location: The Shadow Pokemon lab in Pokemon Colosseum, tugging on Ein's bouncy hair thingy :D

Post by VenusShadowWarlock »

My favorite character is Mimiru, and she has been ever since episode 1. I guess I like her because she kind of reminds me of Misty from Pokemon. XD

And then second favorite is Tsukasa. He's just so cute :D

And yes, I am also a fan of Sora. Gotta love the comic relief character and his sound effects. Boing!
Heimdall

Post by Heimdall »

You are aware that Tsukasa is a girl.... right? I mean it's kind of hard not to know since in the special episode where they show the .hack//sign and the characters from the .hack game series meet Krim(i think that's his name) says something and mimiru corrects him saying that Tsukasa is a girl. Not only that but on the final episode of .hack//sign they show Subaru and Tsukasa meeting in real life.

here is a quote from the anime: Tsukasa: "I don't like this place. But... (...) I thought that I was a guy. But that's because my memories were altered. (...) I think the real me is a girl. Do you still want to see me [in the real world]?"
VenusShadowWarlock
Location: The Shadow Pokemon lab in Pokemon Colosseum, tugging on Ein's bouncy hair thingy :D

Heimdall wrote:You are aware that Tsukasa is a girl.... right? I mean it's kind of hard not to know since in the special episode where they show the .hack//sign and the characters from the .hack game series meet Krim(i think that's his name) says something and mimiru corrects him saying that Tsukasa is a girl. Not only that but on the final episode of .hack//sign they show Subaru and Tsukasa meeting in real life.

here is a quote from the anime: Tsukasa: "I don't like this place. But... (...) I thought that I was a guy. But that's because my memories were altered. (...) I think the real me is a girl. Do you still want to see me [in the real world]?"
Yes, I know that the person behind Tsukasa is actually a girl. I've known that since the first episode because unfortunately the person that got me to watch .hack//SIGN spoiled it for me. XD
I just think the design that she chose for the character "Tsukasa" is kind of cute. Her personality really fits him. ^_^
Heimdall

Post by Heimdall »

I have to agree, except about him being cute. I have a friend who says that she loves .hack//sign but refuses to believe that Tsukasa is a girl, so whenever we talk about .hack//sign we get into an argument...
VenusShadowWarlock

Heimdall wrote:I have to agree, except about him being cute. I have a friend who says that she loves .hack//sign but refuses to believe that Tsukasa is a girl, so whenever we talk about .hack//sign we get into an argument...
Lol. XD Then she needs to finish the anime so you can prove her wrongness wrong.
That's cool that she likes it though. All of my friends hate it and think it's too boring. T.T They need to be more open minded...
Heimdall

Post by Heimdall »

It sucks that people think that it's boring, it has such a great story and it makes up for the absence of action. It's hard to find anime series that have such a intricate story, or maybe i'm just not looking in the right places. All i can say to those who don't like .hack//sign is that they are definitely missing out one of the greatest anime series.
VenusShadowWarlock

Heimdall wrote:It sucks that people think that it's boring, it has such a great story and it makes up for the absence of action. It's hard to find anime series that have such a intricate story, or maybe i'm just not looking in the right places. All i can say to those who don't like .hack//sign is that they are definitely missing out one of the greatest anime series.
Definately agreed. Just because it doesn't have action scenes every five flippin seconds doesn't mean it's a bad anime. You just gotta pay attention to enjoy the story of it. ^^ Lol, .hack//SIGN is surely one of a kind. I've never seen an anime like it before.
Heimdall

Post by Heimdall »

It's strange to find another person that actually agrees with me about .hack//sign, you're definitely one of the coolest people i've met on a forum or in this case a BBS :D
VenusShadowWarlock

Heimdall wrote:It's strange to find another person that actually agrees with me about .hack//sign, you're definitely one of the coolest people i've met on a forum or in this case a BBS :D
Thanks! :D And same to you. Usually nobody that I know likes to talk about .hack//SIGN, or any .hack// series for that matter, which is why I came here :) Alot of people here would agree with us in terms of .hack//SIGN.