.hack//gift

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
bloodwolf2a2
.hack//legend
.hack//legend
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:09 pm

Re: .hack//gift

Postby bloodwolf2a2 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:59 pm

twilight_keeper wrote:Polkadotted underwings of JUSTICE!!

Was it Balmung wearing those I haven't seen it in a long time.
Image

User avatar
Mel
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:32 am

Re: .hack//gift

Postby Mel » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:31 am

So.... .hack//GIFT isn't with the end if .hack//SIGN, huh? :(

User avatar
FallenDragon
.hack//expert
.hack//expert
Posts: 802
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:24 am

Re: .hack//gift

Postby FallenDragon » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:39 am

bloodwolf2a2 wrote:
twilight_keeper wrote:Polkadotted underwings of JUSTICE!!

Was it Balmung wearing those I haven't seen it in a long time.

Yes, yes it was. He's the only one who has wings so...but yeah, that's how they (the wings) appear in GIFT.
Dammit, now I wanna watch it again D:
Every move you make creates your destiny...
Image

User avatar
bloodwolf2a2
.hack//legend
.hack//legend
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:09 pm

Re: .hack//gift

Postby bloodwolf2a2 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:58 am

Mel wrote:So.... .hack//GIFT isn't with the end if .hack//SIGN, huh? :(

Well it is in the hidden section in .hack Liminality vol.4 it really wasn't the end more of something that was just funny and it is funny.
Image

User avatar
Mel
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:32 am

Re: .hack//gift

Postby Mel » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:49 pm

bloodwolf2a2 wrote:
Mel wrote:So.... .hack//GIFT isn't with the end if .hack//SIGN, huh? :(

Well it is in the hidden section in .hack Liminality vol.4 it really wasn't the end more of something that was just funny and it is funny.


Oh, I see :( Well, at least SIGN had Unison in it :)

User avatar
bloodwolf2a2
.hack//legend
.hack//legend
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:09 pm

Re: .hack//gift

Postby bloodwolf2a2 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:11 am

Well gift was a mix of Sign and IMOQ I think that it has every charecter from the series and the game it is just a little cartoon drawing and its in japanese with subtitles.
Image

User avatar
twilight_keeper
.hack//expert
.hack//expert
Posts: 996
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:44 am

Re: .hack//gift

Postby twilight_keeper » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:19 am

bloodwolf2a2 wrote:Well gift was a mix of Sign and IMOQ I think that it has every charecter from the series and the game it is just a little cartoon drawing and its in japanese with subtitles.


It didn't contain EVERY character, and neither did Unison or Intermezzo. But both had the majority of MAJOR characters from both the game and the series.
Image
"Call me Hantenin-san now!" -Shiranui Hanten
星はあなたの旅の終わりまであなたの上に輝くように

User avatar
Azure Ace
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:37 pm

Re: .hack//gift

Postby Azure Ace » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:03 pm

Oh my GOD! That was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time, by the time the opening them was over, I was already cracking up. "You mean this? Oops... not this...." No idea why that's so funny, but it is. It had some nice artwork near the end, though (chuckle). Maybe I'll edit it a bit and use it as a sig. I'm glad to see Subaru holds the same hostility towards Silver Knight as me.
ImageImage

User avatar
Altre
.hack//legend
.hack//legend
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:16 pm

Re: .hack//gift

Postby Altre » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:37 pm

GIFT is a parody, completely. I'm sure it's non-canon, that'd be weird if it was.
Image
Hit me up on -->Facebook<--
If you're a dothacker, you're already friend to me!


Return to “//SIGN & //LIMINALITY”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users