Subaru: Heavy Axeman or....Axemaster?

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

TheWall267

Subaru: Heavy Axeman or....Axemaster?

Post by TheWall267 »

hey guys on this website it says Subaru is an "Axemaster" in the characters of .hack. and she certainly doesnt look like a heavy axeman lol. but ive never heard of axemaster. can anyone answer this? btw im only on mutation so i dont know what that heavy axeman you get in outbreak looks like.
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

The website is incorrect. No "Axemaster" class exists. Subaru is simply a Heavy Axeman as hard as it is to believe.=p
Rustyzorro

Post by Rustyzorro »

Yup she's an heavy axeman alright. You get to see another female heavy axeman in one of the episodes who then whups subaru's ass who then runs to tsukasa crying, and then we get to see subaru in real life   a girl in a wheelchair
Rental Daughter
BURRNN MY BREEADD
BURRNN MY BREEADD

Post by Rental Daughter »

Subaru isn't that strong in the game I think she's only lvl. 15...I don't remember
Subaru is a heavy axeman not an axemaster...there's not such thing as an axemaster @_@
HeavyBladeRena

Post by HeavyBladeRena »

And just because it's HEAVY axemen doesn't mean she has to have some giant insane axe that's like Piros's 5 foot thing with the 5 foot blade lol.
Rizuki

Post by Rizuki »

Yeah. In Fragment i'm going to be a female axemen. I didn't even know subaru was a heavy axemen until i thought. "Wait, what else could she possibly be?" Her axe isnt even remotely heavy though it's like what you would use to chop wood :shock:
Uther

Post by Uther »

Could u imagine Subaru lugging around an actual heavy axe :shock: .
Leein

Post by Leein »

HeavyBladeRena wrote:And just because it's HEAVY axemen doesn't mean she has to have some giant insane axe that's like Piros's 5 foot thing with the 5 foot blade lol.
Well, Terajima has a similar model and she carries a HUGE axe if my memory recalls.