Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

Wish Me Dead

What level is Tsukasa?

Post by Wish Me Dead »

Topic^
Leein

Post by Leein »

Guessing VERY low, probably somewhere from 1-10. I forget what level he starts at in the game.
Kite_of_the_Twilight

Post by Kite_of_the_Twilight »

He starts at lv 5.
UMMX

Post by UMMX »

In my game he was at lvl 98.. All my character where at high levels
AionRahm

Post by AionRahm »

If its about the game, this is the wrong place.

If the anime, then he is something around lvl 40-50.
Twilight Wave

Post by Twilight Wave »

He doesn't care about levels.

Prob lvl 3, he does not battle himself.
Evain

Post by Evain »

At the end of the anime, he has 2 be above lvl 20 becuase you would need a lot of SP 2 heal everyone. (Battle with his yellow monster) Most of them should be at 1k+ Hp when that battle takes place.
S1lentOp

Post by S1lentOp »

KoujiS wrote:Well during the series he was not able to log out, and I think somewhere in the anime it mentioned that Tsukasa can play without ending because he cannot log out, so he would probably train during the times when no one is online. So he would be pretty high levelled. (I think it was that first episode with A-20)
But when Mimiru asked Tsukasa why he does't train or upgrade his items, he said it because because he "doesn't care about that stuff." I would only assume that he is less than level 20 but more than lvl 5. He would need enough SP to heal everyone and to keep them alive, but he could also have used items as well so SP isn't really a big factor. If he did ANY leveling, it would have been with a group. Mainly because he's a wavemaster, which doesn't venture out on their own very often (Mimiru & Tsukasa's first encounter sort of hints this) and two, because Tsukasa is still a weak player. So this would mean he probably isn't a very high level because, by looking at Tsukasa's character, he's not the type that likes to socialize. I mean, remember, it was all they could do to get him to meet with them, let alone quest with him.

So ya, probably less than 20 for sure.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

I'd say he might be under level 15.
Tsukasa_4444

Post by Tsukasa_4444 »

I think he would be a high level. In an episode these guys walked by Mimiru and were talking about Tsukasa. One said that Tsukasa had a monster that killed his enemies for him to gain exp.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Well...in the games you get him at level five....but I guess it's just an AI and all.
Tsukasa_4444

Post by Tsukasa_4444 »

it is an AI. He's just a copy of Tsukasa. Helba even says that its possible that he's a copy in an email she sends you.
UMMX

Post by UMMX »

that was the real Tuskuasa in the OVA it show hm talking to kite and that in the game.
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

The Tsukasa in the games is an A.I. and the one in Unison is indeed the real Tsukasa.
NorbJunior

Post by NorbJunior »

but then, in the first episode, when Mimiru says that he must be pretty good to be venturing out on his own..I always assumed he was like..level 40...and just useless, as wavemasters tend to be >_<
FlameSage

Post by FlameSage »

milliennium_fox wrote:The Tsukasa in the games is an A.I. and the one in Unison is indeed the real Tsukasa.
Yeah, I still think it's strange Kite didn't mention ANYTHING of the AI to Tsukasa.

I mean heck, if you had a clone of yourself running around in the game, I sure would like to know.

I would even invite him to the party! ^.^;
What would happen if they both met?
Would like the AI Tsukasa "crash"?
Rental Daughter
BURRNN MY BREEADD
BURRNN MY BREEADD

Post by Rental Daughter »

in the game he's level 5 or something...but I'm sure he's a bit stronger in the anime...but he still is pretty weak because he doesn't like to battle much and doesn't care about levels...
kite__

Post by kite__ »

yea tsukasa only want's is to be alone
DärkwºLf²

Post by DärkwºLf² »

Tsukasa did play before he was unable to logout...

Plus, in the anime, people say there was a wavemaster using soem strange monster to level him up.

He also tagged along with Bear and Mimiru a few times.

I'm guessing about 30-50.

Edit: Oh yeah, and don't you dare say Wavemasters are useless! They hit way harder than melee and are way better at healing..
TheWall267

Post by TheWall267 »

im guessing, if hes around the same level as bear and mimiru, around level 30. this is because in that one dungeon they fight a tetra armor, which is around lvl 30. also he says in the last episode  he'll give the fake subaru some "healing potions" and those are general used around the lvl 30 and above.[/spoiler]