charachters=blackrose?

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

tasigin

charachters=blackrose?

Post by tasigin »

does anyone know if one of the characters from liminality blackrose? if they are and it says so in the later games then please forgive my ignorance. you see i had beaten infection, mutation, and outbreak and then i got a demo disk from sony that fried my memory card. i lost all of my saved data and had to start from scratch. since then im afraid ive forgotten a big chunk of the story line. :cry:
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

She's not.

You'll learn everything you need to learn about BR in the graphic novel, .hack//Another Birth, easily obtainable at import retailers or in Japan. If you can't understand Japanese then I suggest you find a translated online copy.
tasigin

Post by tasigin »

thanx alot. :lol: im bound to get my hands on one sometime. but do you know of a good place to get a translated copy? :oops:
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

No, there are rules on this site and since the graphic novel is a product, that kind of consistutes as a pirating.
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

As far as I know, nobody has done a complete translation. I've only found one site that only translates the first chapter and some of the second in the first volume.
tasigin

Post by tasigin »

thank you both. and it looks like i should reacquaint myself with the rules of this place. :lol:
Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

End of a Shadow wrote:...the graphic novel, .hack//Another Birth...
You obviously haven't read it. It isn't a graphic novel; just an ordinary novel with a fair number of illustrations.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

Shinsou Wotan wrote:You obviously haven't read it. It isn't a graphic novel; just an ordinary novel with a fair number of illustrations.
ROFL XD

Listen to yourself...

fair number of illustrations + ordinary novel

Graphic + Novel

Congradulations on contridicting yourself :P

Graphic Novels, excuse me for not using the correct term "manga". Doesn't matter to me what its called, the product is still the same.

Tell me, do you call your PS2 a "console" or a "home entertainment system"?
tasigin

Post by tasigin »

so a graphic novel has pictures on every page while this book doesnt. :?

theres no need to be so rude end of a shadow. were just talking about a novel or graphic novel or manga or whatever it is, it doesnt matter that much. its something we should all be able to enjoy. now theres no sense in just posting to be rude and smartly correct people. if its something that needs correcting or very much should be corrected than why not do it nicely? :?
Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

End of a Shadow wrote:Graphic Novels, excuse me for not using the correct term "manga". Doesn't matter to me what its called, the product is still the same.

Tell me, do you call your PS2 a "console" or a "home entertainment system"?
I don't call this a "graphic novel" or a "manga".
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

Then I don't know what I should call this
http://photobucket.com/albums/v124/miis ... r%20Birth/

Anyways, tasigin, my personality is the way its always been, I'm not going to change for anyone. I am me and you are you and no one can change anyone for any reason they don't want to.

And to me it looks like your the one that's being rude wanting to start a flame war, even after you said you were going to "re-aquint" youself with the rules.

I don't see myself being rude, a smart ass maybe, but the only person rude here is you with your bold large font shouting.
Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

I call that a collection of most of the illustrations from the 250+ page novel that is Volume 1.
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

Well it really is a novel. It just has some pics in it. A graphic novel is all pictures while telling the story!=D At any rate, thanks for the pics! I was looking for some!=D
OmegaX123

Post by OmegaX123 »

End of a Shadow wrote:ROFL XD

Listen to yourself...

fair number of illustrations + ordinary novel

Graphic + Novel
WRONG. A graphic novel is a manga or american comic, compiled into a larger volume. Another Birth, and any other book of this type, is an 'illustrated novel'.
///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317

Post by ///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317 »

Hema, wrong reason to lock.

But in any case, you guys need to understand that flaming won't be tollerated. Given, they made a mistake, but so what? Thats kind of like killing a fly with a nuke... its just not worth it.

<LOCKED>