Crim

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

Suyo

Crim

Post by Suyo »

In episode 19 'Recollection' Crim, in one of Subaru's flashbacks, says "A heavy axe player who seems to be a girl. doesn't knwo much about online games" or something like that.. how would he know that info without looking at the boards?

the reason i bring this up is because in an earlier episode (i think earlier...) Subaru says he doesn't check the boards at all..
S1lentOp

Post by S1lentOp »

I don't think she says he doesn't check AT ALL. It's also possible he could have gotten the info from someone else he knows who DOES read the boards. You can get information from a secondary source.
TsukasaKitty

Post by TsukasaKitty »

S1lentOp wrote:I don't think she says he doesn't check AT ALL. It's also possible he could have gotten the info from someone else he knows who DOES read the boards. You can get information from a secondary source.
This is quite true. Crim has friends in high places who could give him info. Also, there are always people rumoring in the show. He could've just been walking by and heard someone talking about this topic.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

He could've, oh my god, gotten the information from his own inferencing. Anyone can tell she's a Heavy Axe by looking at her, and I'm sure there's some kind of right click action to get someone's player info like their level and stuff. And her behavior gave it away that she was a noob to the internet.
Lamito

Post by Lamito »

no one likes crim :X
S1lentOp

Post by S1lentOp »

Lamito wrote:no one likes crim :X
Bear > Crim ^_^
Twilight Wave

Post by Twilight Wave »

Unknown.