.hack//SIGN-Episode 28-Favorite moment?*SPOILERS!!*

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

Mia The Renafan

.hack//SIGN-Episode 28-Favorite moment?*SPOILERS!!*

Post by Mia The Renafan »

Personally, for me (as you can probably tell from my name^^;) it was when Tsukasa met Mia. There was an aura of happiness there, and after seeing how much they both went through, it was nice to see them hug. I shed a tear, seeing them happy like that and Mia finally getting back the give Tsukasa had given her in a past life (the blade of grass as I recall that Maha was so interested in after Tsukasa gave it to her). I think it brought a nice sense of closure to that plotline, and left the door open for some interesting ones (like, what would happen if Mia started taking an interest in Tsukasa? What would Elk think?!?).

If G.U. has an anime, I hope Mia is in it.^^

-Mia The Renafan
KimageRagna

Post by KimageRagna »

Mia wouldn't be in a GU anime lol...but my favourite part of episode 28 was when they were doing to monkey dance near the end
Reon

Post by Reon »

Mine is when Elk and Tsukasa met for the first time in The World. Those were the two i used to beat the last dungeon with the 15 levels in .hack//QUARANTINE. So, having them met was my favorite moment.
TsukasaElkKite

Post by TsukasaElkKite »

Reon wrote:Mine is when Elk and Tsukasa met for the first time in The World. Those were the two i used to beat the last dungeon with the 15 levels in .hack//QUARANTINE. So, having them met was my favorite moment.
I LOVED that part *love love*
xeno

Post by xeno »

Mine was when Tsukasa,Ginkan,and Sora were dancing making gorilla-ish
noises
ZKR

Post by ZKR »

Mine is when Sora cries in the alleyway and Tsukasa comes in and cheers him up. I never really liked Sora until the end of //SIGN and after seeing //UNISION. Just having him cry shed a whole new light on his character, and especially shows that he's just  a little kid in reality[/quote] who just wants friends.

(sorry for the spoiler bar there, you never knew who's seen //UNISION and not //SIGN, eh ^^;? )

Oh, and when, in the English version, Balmug says: "this place looks like the bomb-diggity" :lol:
Nuha Felis

Post by Nuha Felis »

When Elk first showed up. That made my day. ^.^

I also liked how Tsukasa and Subaru kept flirting with each other. That was adorable... Who cares if they're
 both girls?
They look cute together...

I love Unison. I haven't even finished watching SIGN, and I've already decided that it's the best of them all.
Pika-chan Ryu

Post by Pika-chan Ryu »

The best part of that episode was Sora and Mistral dancing. XDD I don't know, they were just uber happy and hyper and stupid... and they kept making adorable squeaks each time they moved. <3

Other than that, I liked the part where Sora cried 'cause Tsukasa told him that they were friends. That was so sweet~~

Hehe, I haven't seen all of Sign either. XDD Just Unison, and up to the episode with Bear and his son trying to bum money off of him for the car.
Lamito

Post by Lamito »

monkey dance yea
TsukasaElkKite

Post by TsukasaElkKite »

Nuha Felis wrote:When Elk first showed up. That made my day. ^.^

I also liked how Tsukasa and Subaru kept flirting with each other. That was adorable... Who cares if they're
 both girls?
They look cute together...
It was so sweet when they were flirting with each other :D
Maiyo

Post by Maiyo »

Mine is when Aura first appears...
Kiru

Post by Kiru »

Pika-chan Ryu wrote:The best part of that episode was Sora and Mistral dancing. XDD I don't know, they were just uber happy and hyper and stupid... and they kept making adorable squeaks each time they moved. <3

Other than that, I liked the part where Sora cried 'cause Tsukasa told him that they were friends. That was so sweet~~

Hehe, I haven't seen all of Sign either. XDD Just Unison, and up to the episode with Bear and his son trying to bum money off of him for the car.
i feel your pain im in canada too but up untill today thats where i was...but my dvds arrived today and now ive seen the whole series it even came with unison! ^^