.hack//SIGN 'Orca of the Azure Sea'

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

pnkplkadot

.hack//SIGN 'Orca of the Azure Sea'

Post by pnkplkadot »

in .hack//SIGN, Subaru metions 'Orca of the Azure Sea'. Does this character, 'Orca' the same Orca as in .hack//INFECTION, the video game???
TsukasaKitty

Re: .hack//SIGN 'Orca of the Azure Sea'

Post by TsukasaKitty »

pnkplkadot wrote:in .hack//SIGN, Subaru metions 'Orca of the Azure Sea'. Does this character, 'Orca' the same Orca as in .hack//INFECTION, the video game???
Depends. I don't play the game but if this "Orca" character is an administrator in the game then I'm pretty sure that would be a "Yes".
seraph

Post by seraph »

yes, orca of the azure sky is the same person as kite's friend orca, not to be confused with ohka the werewolf
Suyo

Post by Suyo »

seraph wrote:yes, orca of the azure sky is the same person as kite's friend orca, not to be confused with ohka the werewolf
*ouka >>

Orca is never seen in .Hack//Sign.thoguh he is mentioned a few times. You do see Balmung of the Azure Sky in one episode. Anyway, Orca of the Azure Sea is only seen in the first [ANNOYING] 30-40 minutes of the first game. [if you actually listen] so..yeah..

I hate orca.. x.x so annoying....
seraph

Post by seraph »

Suyo wrote:Orca is never seen in .Hack//Sign.thoguh he is mentioned a few times. You do see Balmung of the Azure Sky in one episode. Anyway, Orca of the Azure Sea is only seen in the first [ANNOYING] 30-40 minutes of the first game. [if you actually listen] so..yeah..
actually...
 at the end of Quarantine, Orca comes out of his coma and rejoins your party
Kiru

Post by Kiru »

Orca annoyed me as learning the controls was easy and he would not shut up... i liked wathching him get data drained :twisted:
Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

To expand on the previous answers, yes. Orca of the Azure Sea (Soukai no Oruka) is one of the legendary players of the game. Together with his partner, Balmung of the Azure Sky (Souten no Barumunku), he defeated an event thought to be unbeatable, and went down in history. Some time later, he got one of his IRL friends into the game, went with him to a field somewhere... and by the time he got out of the coma, his friend's legendary status had surpassed his own.