ep 28 *WARNIGN POSSIBLE SIGN,GAMES,GU,AND ROOTS SPOILERS

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Re: ep 28 *WARNIGN POSSIBLE SIGN,GAMES,GU,AND ROOTS SPOILERS

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

AuraTwilight wrote:
shadow of skeith wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:No, they were the real characters who were invited by Helba to have a party in Net Slum to celebrate that The World was saved, or meet the .hackers, or something like that.
Heh, that's wierd. I could have sworn that the dancing Sora was an A.I.
No, Sora was real. Which means that Unison is non-canon BECAUSE Sora never returned to Za Warudo. Infact, he received amnesia, and his parents never let him play again.
Well for seven years at least
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote: Well for seven years at least
Haseo lives by himself, so his parents probably have no idea he's playing, and probably wouldn't approve if they did.
shadow of skeith

Post by shadow of skeith »

AuraTwilight wrote:
Haseo lives by himself, so his parents probably have no idea he's playing, and probably wouldn't approve if they did.
Haha. Haseo.....as much as a badass in the real world than in the game.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

AuraTwilight wrote:
but isn't he only like 17?
shadow of skeith

Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:
but isn't he only like 17?
Yeah, but he's extremely close to the legal age to move out in AMERICA. In japan it's probably different standards, plus he turned 18 during his quest to save the lost ones, which took a year to do.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Plenty of students live on their own so they can live closer to a better school, just as American students would do for a college. Shino is another example, as although her mother lives closer, Shino still has an apartment to herself.
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

I don't consider unison canon because if it was, it would have been included in the anime legends box set of sign. And also all those things that AT pointed out are all very valid.
AiperonOfLight

Post by AiperonOfLight »

I heard that //UNISON was part of sign released in a Limited Edition box set released AFTER imoq.
Which would make much more sense pretaining to the issues with sora and timing.
I would, personally, like to know if Sora crying had anything to do with how he broke into fits of insanity in //ZERO..
Also I agree that the Sora at Net Slum was AI sora, if RL Sora had amnesia then he wouldn't have remembered, nor followed Tsukasa and the others. Suprisingly I think //UNISON is just a fan gift, nothing more.
To sell copies, no actual plot contribution.
Terejima Ryoko

Post by Terejima Ryoko »

AuraTwilight wrote:Plenty of students live on their own so they can live closer to a better school, just as American students would do for a college. Shino is another example, as although her mother lives closer, Shino still has an apartment to herself.

Why are minors allowed to move out on their own at a certain age in other countries, (not just Japan) but not in America?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

I would, personally, like to know if Sora crying had anything to do with how he broke into fits of insanity in //ZERO..
He was probably just crying because no one wanted to be friends with him and he realized the repercussions of being an asshole to everyone.
Why are minors allowed to move out on their own at a certain age in other countries, (not just Japan) but not in America?
Because American brats are stupid, selfish, and irresponsible.
AiperonOfLight

Post by AiperonOfLight »

AuraTwilight wrote:
He was probably just crying because no one wanted to be friends with him and he realized the repercussions of being an asshole to everyone.

Because American brats are stupid, selfish, and irresponsible.
Oh ok, thx AT
xthform22

Post by xthform22 »

thanks everyone i feal i bit stupid for asking this quistion now.(please dont agree wiht me on that even thought its true)
AiperonOfLight

Post by AiperonOfLight »

AuraTwilight wrote:even just Tsukasa and Subaru waving to Aura in recognition, even though they don't know her in that form.
AT, in all her existence, Aura has always been the mysterious girl in white. Tsukasa and Subaru could've recognized the characteristics of aura though they never saw her in that particular form. Only one PC can hover/fly and that's Helba, the fact that she can fly is because she hacked the system. An irregular NPC/AI would be the only other thing that could hover, Aura being one of these. Also, the white dress and matching hair, I personally don't beleive Tsukasa or Subaru knew any other AIs let alone one with such prominent characteristics as Aura.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

AT, in all her existence, Aura has always been the mysterious girl in white. Tsukasa and Subaru could've recognized the characteristics of aura though they never saw her in that particular form. Only one PC can hover/fly and that's Helba, the fact that she can fly is because she hacked the system. An irregular NPC/AI would be the only other thing that could hover, Aura being one of these. Also, the white dress and matching hair, I personally don't beleive Tsukasa or Subaru knew any other AIs let alone one with such prominent characteristics as Aura.
Aura isn't the only white-haired, flying AI in Net Slum, let alone Za Warudo. Besides, the Aura they saw didn't even fly, had a different hair style, eye color, etc.
AiperonOfLight

Post by AiperonOfLight »

She floated over the bed isn't that concitred flying?
xthform22

Post by xthform22 »

AiperonOfLight wrote:She floated over the bed isn't that concitred flying?
no its floating i think what AT is saying is that neither tsukasa or subaru ever saw her flying around, tsukasa saw her asleep and floating above the bed but never saw her do anything else since e logged off after aura awakened and never saw her flying only floating above the bed.
plus she was still a "kid" when they saw her
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

AiperonOfLight wrote:She floated over the bed isn't that concitred flying?
Not under her own power.
AiperonOfLight

Post by AiperonOfLight »

Well, it's still not that unbeleivable. I think this episode is non-canon and a BS load of fanservice but, still, aspects of it are slightly canon.
shadow of skeith

AiperonOfLight wrote:Well, it's still not that unbeleivable. I think this episode is non-canon and a BS load of fanservice but, still, aspects of it are slightly canon.
Well of course, but very little of it, like Kite having the twilight bracelet and such.. Just like in G.U.'s OVA. There was no such place as Delta: Hidden Forbidden Festival in the games, which were canon.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

shadow of skeith wrote:
AiperonOfLight wrote:Well, it's still not that unbeleivable. I think this episode is non-canon and a BS load of fanservice but, still, aspects of it are slightly canon.
Well of course, but very little of it, like Kite having the twilight bracelet and such.. Just like in G.U.'s OVA. There was no such place as Delta: Hidden Forbidden Festival in the games, which were canon.
GU's OVA IS canon though. Hidden Forbidden Festival was newly created either by Ovan, AIDA, or both.