What lvl is Subaru and Mimiru

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

HackFan

What lvl is Subaru and Mimiru

Post by HackFan »

Okay i may know lots about .hack but what lvl is Subaru and Mimiru?
Alkaid_loves_Haseo
Arena Empress
Arena Empress

Re: What lvl is Subaru and Mimiru

Post by Alkaid_loves_Haseo »

I'm pretty sure it never said, since SIGN didn't really focu too much on levels. If I recall correctly, no one's level was announced in the entire season. I haven't watched SIGN in a while, though, so I'm not one-hundred percent positive on that, though. =/
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Alkaid_loves_Haseo wrote:I'm pretty sure it never said, since SIGN didn't really focu too much on levels. If I recall correctly, no one's level was announced in the entire season. I haven't watched SIGN in a while, though, so I'm not one-hundred percent positive on that, though. =/
Nope, it NEVER says their level's... only Crim and Sora, who were IMPLIED to be lvl 99
Alkaid_loves_Haseo
Arena Empress
Arena Empress

Post by Alkaid_loves_Haseo »

Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:
Alkaid_loves_Haseo wrote:I'm pretty sure it never said, since SIGN didn't really focu too much on levels. If I recall correctly, no one's level was announced in the entire season. I haven't watched SIGN in a while, though, so I'm not one-hundred percent positive on that, though. =/
Nope, it NEVER says their level's... only Crim and Sora, who were IMPLIED to be lvl 99
That's what I was thinking. Crim and Sora were the only two that would mention their levels, due to their reputations, so that makes sense to me.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

There wasn't as much action in sign as there was more of character interaction. If you notice, there isn't as much focus on combat.
Daichi

Post by Daichi »

well....... Subaru is about lv. 15, i think. she didn't have the time to lv. up due the knit job.

Tsukasa: 1 . reason = data drain.
Shmittles The Poe

Post by Shmittles The Poe »

There are no exact levels attributed to Mimiru, Subaru, or even Tsukasa for that matter. It's really up in the air considering the amount of possibilities and potential scenarios for each character.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

No one actually said their levels out loud in sign. You can only assume that Sora and Crim are at the highest level because of how they battle. As for everyone else, there is little indicating the level.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Helbaworshipper wrote:No one actually said their levels out loud in sign. You can only assume that Sora and Crim are at the highest level because of how they battle. As for everyone else, there is little indicating the level.
Not only that, but in the end, Crim said to Sora, that when two players have reached the limit of the games stats, then a person's will will determine the end
Twilight Gaiden

Post by Twilight Gaiden »

This post may contain spoilers.

Aren't the data copies in Quarantine the same level the characters were in SIGN? Tsukasa should be level 1, because he is kinda beyond the system. Mimiru would be about average level as she can compete fairly well in combat. Subaru would've had to battle at some point to raise to that rank, I think.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Problem is, you can't be sure of what level they were during the anime. During the games they're mostly AIs that were created. I'd assume that if they had that level in sign, they would level up more by Quarintine.
Shmittles The Poe

Post by Shmittles The Poe »

^ Also, in the case of Tsukasa, the Tsukasa AI was likely created from all those fake Tukasas originally found in Net Slum from the Anime. And those fake Tsukasas were made based on Tsukasa before the anime even began.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Those AI's were deleted by Helba during later episodes.
Minato

Post by Minato »

Bear is probably in the 60's.
Mimiru was probably n the mid to late 20's until a few episodes in when she wanted to really help tsukasa. I'd say by the end she was in the 40's.
Tsukasa was probably the same level as Subaru which is mid teens.
Silverknight is about 50

BT is level 40's

Sora and Krim are 99
So is Helba. >>;

But this is all personal speculation ^^
Quill

Post by Quill »

Alkaid_loves_Haseo wrote:That's what I was thinking. Crim and Sora were the only two that would mention their levels, due to their reputations, so that makes sense to me.
It was mentioned by Crim that the 'limit' was 99, he didn't say either of them were. He was arguing with Sora over what was stronger, strategy or strength.
tsukasa4692

Post by tsukasa4692 »

i think sora was definetly 99 and crim being the former leader of the knights was also. Tsukasa was weak thats for damn sure. subaru had to be stronger than the teens tho.mimiru had to be at least like 50 ish and bear was most likely well above mimiru. and silver knight being like the rite hand man in the knights, and standing a chance against sora, had to be a hi lvl as well.
but of course this is all merely speculation. i dont think levels were of any importance in the show, since its pretty much a dramatic, mystery show.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

I'd have to guess that Subaru's somewhere between 20-35, 40 at most. Mimiru I'm guessing would be 38-47, maybe even like, 56.

I give general ranges since their levels grow throughout the series.
Dead

Post by Dead »

ah but my sign dvd says that the guardian was lvl 50 and that Crim could stand on par with him because he was lvl 50 as well. which is why morganna used Sora to keep him busy outside the cathedral. so for my speculation id say Mimiru, Bear, BT, and Silver Knight had to be somewhere between 30-40 when they defeated the guardian. Tsukasa and Subaru could have been at any level really, though i would guess they'd be weaker than their friends (like 25 or so) because they never really trained alot, they didnt partake in the fight simply because Tsukasa was protecting Subaru, who the guardian was after. but you all knew that right? ^.^
It was mentioned by Crim that the 'limit' was 99, he didn't say either of them were. He was arguing with Sora over what was stronger, strategy or strength.
In english his words were "even if your at the highest level, the upper limit of the stats is preset, so who will decide the victor? the one with Passion!"
tsukasa4692

Post by tsukasa4692 »

Dead wrote:
In english his words were "even if your at the highest level, the upper limit of the stats is preset, so who will decide the victor? the one with Passion!"
Oh ya thats what crim said. lol i forgot that part. and actually i remember him saying something about "passion" but as i remember it i thot it was skill. lol but ya hes totally rite. altho, this does not say if hes 99 or 50. BUT i could be wrong so maybe ill watch that later. >.>