about kite

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

jcpereyra04

about kite

Post by jcpereyra04 »

kite has datadrain im thinking about book of epitaph and aura when haseo comes the more azure kite haseo vs. azure kite why is haseo weak to vs. kite why? i so mad to Ovan. but haseo's weapon is good named honeysuckle but kite connot be stopped to his twins because its so strong Ovan.... the one im like to destroy
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: about kite

Post by TheSorrow »

...The more i look at your post, the more confused i get about what you tried to say or ask or even if you wanted to say or ask something at all x-X

I don't even see why you're mentioning the Honeyshuckles, but well, all i can reply from whatever i could understand of your post is that Haseo was weak against Azure Kite because he hadn't awakened the power of his Avatar and he pretty much rushed against Azure Kite without ever expecting he'd be owned badly like that.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

LEARN ENGLISH
zerokoolpsx

Post by zerokoolpsx »

Uh say what? You're all over the place and nothing is coherent.
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

jcpereyra04, please try to write more focused and coherent posts and/or topics from now on. If people can't tell what you're trying to say or ask, then we can't gain anything from the thread.

Also, the way you're talking makes it sound like this sort of thing is more relevant to G.U., and //outbreak //quarantine is not that.

So, uhh... locked for now, I guess. Until you can come back and write a post that others can understand.