what did happen to them?

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

Terejima Ryoko

what did happen to them?

Post by Terejima Ryoko »

SO what happened to all the character like kite blackrose, orca, bear, mimroo, tsukasa, bt and so on and so forth. like why did they never return. its been while since i watched the series and played the games. can someone please explain.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: what did happen to them?

Post by AuraTwilight »

They got lives.
Terejima Ryoko

Post by Terejima Ryoko »

could you be more serious with your answer? i mean i was hoping for an actually answer.
arimiSlacker

Post by arimiSlacker »

For the most part the .hack wiki explains that...
Terejima Ryoko

Post by Terejima Ryoko »

really? i couldnt find any evidence. is it like under each indivual character?
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

BlackRose continued playing however became less active once her brother was banned. She logs back in at the end of Legend of Twilight. Like everyone else Kite continues his life. In Legend of Twilight Balmung states Kite and Orca plan to return once the Cherry Blossoms bloom again. They log in with BlackRose to meet with Shugo and Rena. Kite makes his grand reappearance in LINK as leader of the Twilight Knights. Bear continues the role of a father and offers to adopt Tsukasa. Mimiru becomes close friends with Tsukasa and Subaru, they arrange to go on a trip in Shimokitazawa together. Tsukasa begins a relationship with Subaru offline, they also return in R:X. BT presumably continues life like normal.
Terejima Ryoko

Post by Terejima Ryoko »

|<!73 wrote:BlackRose continued playing however became less active once her brother was banned. She logs back in at the end of Legend of Twilight. Like everyone else Kite continues his life. In Legend of Twilight Balmung states Kite and Orca plan to return once the Cherry Blossoms bloom again. They log in with BlackRose to meet with Shugo and Rena. Kite makes his grand reappearance in LINK as leader of the Twilight Knights. Bear continues the role of a father and offers to adopt Tsukasa. Mimiru becomes close friends with Tsukasa and Subaru, they arrange to go on a trip in Shimokitazawa together. Tsukasa begins a relationship with Subaru offline, they also return in R:X. BT presumably continues life like normal.

thank you ^_^ that is the answer i was looking for. but why was blackroses brother banned from the world?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

His parents banned him from playing games until he could catch up on the homework he missed. Afterwards, he got to play again, and even appeared as a character in Legend of the Twilight.
Terejima Ryoko

Post by Terejima Ryoko »

oh really? wow. where i have seriously been i have forgotten so much!
Twilisapien

Post by Twilisapien »

Terejima Ryoko wrote:
|<!73 wrote:BlackRose continued playing however became less active once her brother was banned. She logs back in at the end of Legend of Twilight. Like everyone else Kite continues his life. In Legend of Twilight Balmung states Kite and Orca plan to return once the Cherry Blossoms bloom again. They log in with BlackRose to meet with Shugo and Rena. Kite makes his grand reappearance in LINK as leader of the Twilight Knights. Bear continues the role of a father and offers to adopt Tsukasa. Mimiru becomes close friends with Tsukasa and Subaru, they arrange to go on a trip in Shimokitazawa together. Tsukasa begins a relationship with Subaru offline, they also return in R:X. BT presumably continues life like normal.

thank you ^_^ that is the answer i was looking for. but why was blackroses brother banned from the world?
you know the answer "they got lives" sounds way more efficient :lol:
.hack//Tri-Kite4106

Post by .hack//Tri-Kite4106 »

Doesn't practically everyone show up at the end of .hack//SIGN? Like, I think Kite, Orca, and Balmung are going around making sure no data bugs exist and stuff. Though I don't know where that episode falls into place with the timeline.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

.hack//Tri-Kite4106 wrote:Doesn't practically everyone show up at the end of .hack//SIGN? Like, I think Kite, Orca, and Balmung are going around making sure no data bugs exist and stuff. Though I don't know where that episode falls into place with the timeline.
That episode, in the timeline, happens after Quarantine. It's also the last time we get to see some characters like Orca and Black Rose. Though that episode might be not canon at all, since it contradicts other stuff that is proven to be 100% canon. (I never knew if they actually considered it canon or not XP Still, it's much more like just a funny/nice episode for the conclusion of the games, won't really matter much if it really happened or not, aside from some people getting to know each other).
hanoodles

Post by hanoodles »

maybe they thought that getting jobs would fuel their videogame addiction but got so wrapped up that they stopped playing :shock: