"bonuses"

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

Sin

"bonuses"

Post by Sin »

Ok. I've been reading through the topics on the board, and apparently I missed a lot of hidden things in the original 4 games.

Could someone please give me some of the things that are hidden within the game (such as the "legendary land" with the eye in the sky, or the floating island)???

Im not asking for a complete list, just some of the things...
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: "bonuses"

Post by AuraTwilight »

Go to GameFAQ.com
Dead

Post by Dead »

WHAT do you get for completing that 750 odd item list after you beat the game?

I clocked over 300 hours searching for all the items on the list, and by the end of things i had 300 left to find before i gave up. I used to check gamefaqs for an item list, but they never had a complete one. Theyre faqs did hint at finishing the list though, but they never let it slip about what the reward for finishing was. I should get my IMOQ back from my friend before he realizes how rare they are.
shio

Post by shio »

yeah i always wondered what you get
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

I think all you get is a wallpaper of Mistral XD
Daichi

Post by Daichi »

Dead wrote:WHAT do you get for completing that 750 odd item list after you beat the game?

I clocked over 300 hours searching for all the items on the list, and by the end of things i had 300 left to find before i gave up. I used to check gamefaqs for an item list, but they never had a complete one. Theyre faqs did hint at finishing the list though, but they never let it slip about what the reward for finishing was. I should get my IMOQ back from my friend before he realizes how rare they are.
I have finished it, and it is NOT worth it. you get a Bg pic of mistral saying "Congatulations for completing the item-event" and Obsession (TV-mix) as a BGM

(all can be unlocked with gameshark)
.hack//Tri-Kite4106

Post by .hack//Tri-Kite4106 »

You also get all of the secret scenes throughout 1-4 that involve the Sign characters such as Sora, as well as the Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground scenes from the show.