any glitches in original games?

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

Zered

any glitches in original games?

Post by Zered »

ive played through the original games a couple of times, and ive never found any glitches. i know there is a few in g.u, but the closest thing ive found to a glitch in the originals is when the music changed for about 10 seconds in a dungeon... the music went darker for some reason, there wasnt any monsters and i know what the music is suppost to sound like.

has anyone found any glitches for IMOQ?
Daichi

Re: any glitches in original games?

Post by Daichi »

Zered

Post by Zered »

i remember that, but i was thinking about something like the Mac Anu glitches in gu., or any other glitch
Pancake

Post by Pancake »

Thats not a glitch.

I know a few:
The reflection of Aura's statue is missing in Hidden, Forbidden, Holly ground.
Shadow's go though walls.
Not really a glitch, but Nuke Usagimaru, Rachel, Marlo, Wiseman, Tarrajima Ryoko's character data exsisted in infection+.

Funny that the newer games seem to have more glitches then the old ones...
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Pancake wrote:The reflection of Aura's statue is missing in Hidden, Forbidden, Holly ground.
That's not a glitch. :P
Pancake

Post by Pancake »

Anime Monkey wrote:
Pancake wrote:The reflection of Aura's statue is missing in Hidden, Forbidden, Holly ground.
Really, I thought they forgot to put her reflection in. (I heard they put the statue in at the last minuet or something, and thus forgot the reflection...)

Oh and before I forget again, the game slows down when there are a lot of monsters in one room. (I don’t think it’s a glitch though, it may simply simulate an actual MMORPG… Or all games are like that, I haven’t played enough to know ^_^; )
Demon_Skeith

Post by Demon_Skeith »

Pancake wrote:
Anime Monkey wrote:
Really, I thought they forgot to put her reflection in. (I heard they put the statue in at the last minuet or something, and thus forgot the reflection...)

Oh and before I forget again, the game slows down when there are a lot of monsters in one room. (I don’t think it’s a glitch though, it may simply simulate an actual MMORPG… Or all games are like that, I haven’t played enough to know ^_^; )
you would think putting the statue in would be the first thing they would do
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Pancake wrote:
Anime Monkey wrote:

Hmmm... well, you may be right. But from what I heard somewhere once, the Aura statue doesn't have a reflection because it's not programmed into the game, just something that appeared one day.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

The statue doesn't have a reflection to give it an eerie effect. It's not part of the system, so the game doesn't know to make a reflection of it like it does with the area or PC's.
Zered

Post by Zered »

AuraTwilight wrote:The statue doesn't have a reflection to give it an eerie effect. It's not part of the system, so the game doesn't know to make a reflection of it like it does with the area or PC's.
cool, but id still like to see or find a glitch similar to those found in gu (for example the mac anu glitch)
... i guess the game doesnt have any?
The Angel of Ruin

Post by The Angel of Ruin »

I've had 2 glitches happen to me. The first was when I was talking with orca in the beginning of vol1(and pressing X as fast as I could to get through the scene) and the game just froze on me. The second was in a dungeon, the music just wouldn't play for some reason after a battle(no, I didn't turn the volume off or mute my TV), but it came back once I got into another battle in a different room
Demon_Skeith

Post by Demon_Skeith »

The Angel of Ruin wrote:I've had 2 glitches happen to me. The first was when I was talking with orca in the beginning of vol1(and pressing X as fast as I could to get through the scene) and the game just froze on me. The second was in a dungeon, the music just wouldn't play for some reason after a battle(no, I didn't turn the volume off or mute my TV), but it came back once I got into another battle in a different room
thats never happen to me. there must be something wrong with your disk
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

I found one where I accidentally ended up on the other side of the Dungeon Entrance when I tried to enter while mounted on my grunty. I happened once while I was in fire variation type field. I used the keyword in 3rd Plate "Sea of Sand". I can't remember which one though so my guess is it will happen only on certain ones.
Daichi

Post by Daichi »

I FOUND ANNOTER ONE!

i pushed a random darkness field in omega server.
had gardenia on team.
made her equip a new weapon, and then, game froze...

900'th post... sheesh.... :rock: