how thw hell...[spoilers]

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

RedRaz0r

how thw hell...[spoilers]

Post by RedRaz0r »

im at the part of the game where i need to get a bunch of virus cores and to get them i need to go into other areas to get other virus cores (pretty much im close to cubia for the last time) but i was wondering how the hell do i get virus cores a,b, and c?? i 1 hit everything on the delta server.

edit: this is on quarantine
Daichi

Re: how thw hell...[spoilers]

Post by Daichi »

Wander wrote:
RedRaz0r wrote:im at the part of the game where i need to get a bunch of virus cores and to get them i need to go into other areas to get other virus cores (pretty much im close to cubia for the last time) but i was wondering how the hell do i get virus cores a,b, and c?? i 1 hit everything on the delta server.

edit: this is on quarantine
Get some gimp weapons. The ones from the shop in Mac Anu would work well. I saved the Rusty Nails one. Worst damage ever.

no. nil and dispair has -50 in all stats
RedRaz0r

Post by RedRaz0r »

i have nil & despair but i hate hitting 1s lol it angers me cuz it takes sooo long and i need too many cores and its really boring
Daichi

Post by Daichi »

RedRaz0r wrote:i have nil & despair but i hate hitting 1s lol it angers me cuz it takes sooo long and i need too many cores and its really boring
if you have nil and dispair, YOU CAN'T ONE HIT KO THEM!

i had an attack ... 98 with soras blades, and i had a hard time killing bugs in the first server
RedRaz0r

Post by RedRaz0r »

yeah but it takes foreeeeeverrrrr lol like 10 min to kill a little guy
Kyle1818

Post by Kyle1818 »

well, just get one of the weaker one's then, their's:
Rusty Nail's with -10 atk
Gemini Sould with -20 atk
and Kokoro with -30 atk
you can also get weapon's with - atk for your other party memeber's, you could just go find those and give/tell them to equip them, and take them with you. That should speed thing's up.