.hack//sign phantom quest

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

mazuroni

.hack//sign phantom quest

Post by mazuroni »

should i keep the rare weapons i get from the phantom quest or should i give them to other players?
Lysergic

Post by Lysergic »

If they're high leveled...
what levels are they?
dominus_draconis

Post by dominus_draconis »

I say just Tsukasa's staff, it is REALLY good for wiseman, especially if you do like I did and get it before going to levels, which puts you at a huge advantage
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Play around with those weapons, give them to the phantom's duplicate. For example, give Mimiru's sword to BlackRose. You can't really use the weapons of the other classes anyways.
dominus_draconis

Post by dominus_draconis »

well, in the case of Tsukasa's staff, it is best to give it to wiseman cause it is a long time before you party with elk again
mazuroni

Post by mazuroni »

yeah i havent gotten very far, i wanted to finish it early to get the advantage of all the extra hp/sp early on, and i think thats a good point about not being able to use them anyway.. might as well boost my team rather than let them sit and look pretty in my storage..
bigjoecool
Location: Root Town Brew City (Milwaukee, WI) Keywords: Stumbling Drunkass Eastsider

Post by bigjoecool »

I gave Tsukasa's Wand to Tsukasa (The A.I. copy of Tsukasa's player data)
Ressic

Post by Ressic »

You could do that, but Tsukasa starts out with a better staff anyways. Same spells, just higher level, basically.

Personally, I store all the weapons from the Phantom of Nine deal, only because you can only get the weapons once, after you have 'em, you can't get 'em again, and the other party members have a bad habbit of selling stuff I think they should keep. ;p

Just a matter of whether you like to keep trophy items. They're good weapons. If they were pieces I could Data Drain off of monsters (and get enough for everyone in my party to have one), I'd be passing 'em around to the other players.
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

dominus_draconis wrote:well, in the case of Tsukasa's staff, it is best to give it to wiseman cause it is a long time before you party with elk again
Yup, that's what I did.